Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Assassination Game

Assassination Game

a part of “Assassination Game”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

Sometimes, even a killer gets lonely... [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassination Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Assassination Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 pm

I have Marckus out and about if you want to mess with him.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:50 pm

okay, so im gonna keep small amounts every day, but saturday or sunday i should get up a post. i just. its our busiest week at work, so im closing all this week and then with school i have a small window of opportunity to type. -_-; *massive fatigue*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sinisterlupa on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:15 pm

I just read through all the OOC -laughs- I think I may have done things a little backwards. Im not sure if I was supposed to reserve a civilian before I submitted the skeleton...but thats what I did. Sorry! >.< If she gets approved, I think she may have a wee bit of a crush on Gunman. So, Methodical, if you would like to sketch out some ideas, PM me :) Anyone else as well! I don't mind her being a little social!
There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. ~ Ernest Hemingway

sinisterlupa
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Haha, it's okay bb! Your character was accepted :) I don't really mind about reserves with civilian characters, since all of them are original and we can have as many as we want. (though if the number of citizens escalates past the number of assassins and deserters, I may open more places for assassins.)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sinisterlupa on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 am

Okies. So I have Tulls posted. If anyone wants to interact please feel free to do so :)

sinisterlupa
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 pm

That old lady must be wondering what Watcher is doing in the shop just standing there. lol

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Nuuuu, at least he did ask her a question! Paulette probably thinks she can get him to buy something weird. Teller's confused out of his pants on why a person who's not a regular is in the store, and is trying furiously to spy through the beaded curtain.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Fuuuuuuu*k...so on top of the hurricane kicking my electricity's ass, I got sick...from a breakfast bagel...like, violently.

SO ASHESMc6695! I'll post tomorrow :D

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:21 pm

haha, its fine! ILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR POST SMITHY.

Mc? lolololololololololoolololololo

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Okokokok typing now.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 am

Sorry for the double-post

Um, so no idea why my post didn't take the first time last night, so I copy-pasta'd it just now. Odd. Pretty sure it's there this time, staring at it now...could somebody confirm that it's there? Not sure if the site if effin' with me or not...

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:36 am

It's there, Smithy, I see it too.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:20 am

:U woot, I'm not crazy!

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:53 pm

lol, and sorry i didn't post yet like i promised O_Q i got dragged to my friends houses where we worked on our closplay, and then i dragged them to six fligs, and then i bought new pants the day after. (and shirts and stuff, but the pants are more important because they are for a johnny egg outfit.)

Sooooooo, back to typing a little per day! (because what i wrote got deleted by my friend by accident D':)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 pm

lololololol, its thunder and lightning at my house, Teller would be sh*tting a brick if he was here x3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:06 pm

AND I FINALLY POSTED *dies*

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:50 pm

So, I'm new to this site and I apologize if I'm doing this the wrong way, but this sounds like an awesome setting, and I submitted a civilian, but how do I know if I've been rejected and/or accepted? O.o

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Aaaaand now I read the previous posts a second time and see you already answered this question... I feel silly; also, Nathanial Flynn is practicing his outdated craft whenever a civilian is needed.

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Chaplain, your character only has name don't have nothing of the information demanded by the GM of this roleplay
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:29 am

Yeah, I accidentally sent a character with just a name, but immediately sent a full character in after that... Still trying to compleatly figure out the site on my phone XD

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!