Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Assassination Game

Assassination Game

a part of “Assassination Game”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

Sometimes, even a killer gets lonely... [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassination Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Assassination Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:48 pm

im sending pms! i was almost done sending them but my pages got lost.... gotta check and see whos left...... im trying to get things going again >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sinisterlupa on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:58 pm

I sent one to Chaplain but he hasn't been on since like the 26th, so I don't think he's even seen it..
There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sinisterlupa
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:24 pm

hmmm..... i at least hope most people can come back :\
I believe only two people have actually responded to me.....

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:44 pm

*sigh* i really want to get this show back on the road <:(

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 am

So sorry!! I'm on the road a lot for work and my last job was in an area I couldn't access 3G, so I couldn't check anything, but I'm back!

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:49 pm

well at least someone is... but i havent really heard anything from anyone else in a while....

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Saul Flynn and Tulia Avens carrying this RP lik a couple of bosses.

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 pm

lolololol mmm, maybe i should at least message andrea rose and see if shell post for me. if she ignores me i might just move on with my character and get somthin posted :/

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't been around lately I just couldn't figure out what to post and I'm still out of ideas do you know what I could post to start off again? . . .
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Yeah, I can understand. Hmmmm... I'm not sure.. Well, I'd say you should first write in an excuse for why the other person you were talking to is gone and then work off of that :P

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Hate to bring it up, but maybe we should get some of these people to abandon their characters, at least we'd know who still is planning on being a part of the RP.

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:06 am

Okay, and I agree with Captain

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:30 pm

I suppose you guys are right... Ibut all the people who abandoned didn't even answer the first message, I don't even know if they'd pay attention... I'm also having some trouble getting online lately, so that kind of makes it worse. Speaking of which, I'll be posting Saturday 0_0

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:08 pm

ahhhhh, finally posted!!

unfortunately, i dont think there are any boys who like boys that stuck around in the role play for teller to play with.... Q_Q

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Marckus is still around! But my other character... She has no one....
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:02 pm

oooo~ooooh yeah~!

but hmmm, i dont know what to tell you about your other character. i guess since smith hasn't even responded to pms you might want to free her up. im gonna see if i can sort through things and see whos here and who isnt, and maybe advertise to get some new characters in here. i really like this rp!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:42 pm

I'll post with just the boy for now.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:11 pm

IM SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG i had a wedding saturday and then got hit with hurricane sandy and had no power or internet. i promise ill be posting asap if anyone is still here?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm here! I waited patiently for someone.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:48 am

oh goody~! thanks for sticking around haha ;^^ im going to post today. im so sorry about the wait. Normally i can at least get online on the weekends....

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!