Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Assassination Game

Assassination Game

a part of “Assassination Game”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

Sometimes, even a killer gets lonely... [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassination Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Assassination Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Assassination Game"

Post here with reserves for now, eventually, i will use this forum for announcements, etc.

Oh, yes, BTW, Reserves last for three days, before i will open the character again.
Last edited by Ashes-6695 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Assassination Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Can I reserve the gambler assassin? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Of course~! :3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Oooooh! I want the animal tamer!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 pm

I'll take a civilian and maybe a deserter or an assassin.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Gardener?
Assassin roleplays usually don't interest me but I am loath to let this one slide.
Last edited by Starsailor on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 pm

@Child of the winged, Awesome~ Ill put you down for the reserve :)

@Dreamer, Sounds good, but you may want to try to pick your assassin/deserter character quickly though, in case the role you want gets reserved by someone else.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

@Starsailor, haha, alrighty! Sounds good, ill put you on the reserve! (teehee, glad youre giving the rp a shot, tho~!)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Could I reserve the poet and the gunman?

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Ill like to reserve the puppeteer if possible.
oh and ashe forget about the pm, I was a derp XD >[]<

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Would it be fine if I were to reserve the watchmaker?

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Wow... I know almost everyone here XD hai shade, tsubasa-chan [it is okay to call you this right? XD] and methodical XD
everyone here has good taste of rp XD

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Yo, Method-man >:U pick one or the other, 'cause those are the two I like most as well!

So, yeah. You were here first, so you choose which one ya like more. I'll reserve the other :o.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Can we create our own code name and stuff?
maybe we'll survive the second round.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 am

Okay, so, it's about one in the morning her and I'm on my phone. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait to sort out the reserves and update my character list until after I've slept a little. I hope you all understand TT-TT Im just so tired...

@Andrea rose, hmmmm.... I think I might consider allowing this, but it will count as an original character. The character is going to have to be an assassin rather than a deserter, though, as a condition. But, AND THIS WILL BENEFIT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THIS, your character can desert ZERO later on in the story progression If the circumstances allow it. You can go ahead and make the character. I'll probably decide to accept it if it's good. If others make the request, I'll also probably allow it, but I won't allow many freebies like this :)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 am

Thank you! Of course we'd e an assassin, I understand. Thanks(:

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:14 am

@Dreamer: Hai! :D

@Smith: I was going to make two characters, but I can just take the poet if you want the gunman, or vice-versa.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:20 am

Uh...howzabout we both make both, and let the GM decide which they like better, then?

:O...*getting to work*

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 am

@Smith: No no, it's fine, I don't really like competing for a spot anyway. So, which one do you want? Or do you want both?

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 am

Aww. Uh...poet, then? I've always played the more brute force-type characters, so a change of pace would be nice.

:o unless you want the Poet more than the gun-dude. I could still totally do that. Like I said, you were here first!

Smith
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!