Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse

a part of “Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

This world is not much different from the world we know, but when an Eclipse suddenly activates the latent powers of those born under the Zodiac, an Academy invites these bewildered students into it's halls. [REBOOT|ACCEPTING|MORE TEACHERS/MALES PLEASE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 am

Welcome! Please read the rules before reserving a character. I'll be here if any of you have any questions or concerns. I will be in the process of making a Relationship Thread, as well as getting an IC post as soon as we have enough characters to fit the bill. Thank you to all who decide to join ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:55 am

Hello! ^^

May I reserve FC Jane Levy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SailorTitan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:56 am

Sure, be my guest ^-^

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:08 am

Hi!!! Can I reserve Willa Holland, but would it be alright to change the FC to Chloe Bennet?

ChloeB223
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:28 am

Alright, it can be done. :)

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 am

Can I claim Charlotte Free please?

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:14 pm

No problemo, I'll be getting my characters done in the meantime, hope we get more teachers ^_^

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 pm

I finished my character! xD If there's any changes you may want, I'll change it up.

And I'd be willing to play a teacher...Maybe FC: Anne Hathaway?

SailorTitan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Hello, could I reserve the FC for Barbara Palvin? c:
I love the idea for this roleplay!
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:00 pm

May i reserve FC Lyndsy Fonseca please? :3

dreammuffin
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:59 pm

The reserves are in, and I've added two new teachers to the FC list ^^

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Need to take a break for a moment and do some actual homework, but I just need to work on Skye's personality and history

ChloeB223
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:52 pm

May I reserve FC Willa Holland under the Scorpio?

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Yeah sure, hope we get more males soon~~~~~~

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey, I'll take on FC: Chace Crawford

Pretty much done with Skye. Tell me what you think so far. Her history is going to be a bit tricky, but I can take him on

ChloeB223
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Heya, sounds like a pretty cool RP, could I please reserve FC Sky ferrerie (can never spell her last name right) and FC Kellan Lutz ?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:10 pm

kk will reserve them ^^

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello! May I reserve Freya Mayor and if you'll allow it Esti ginzburg, I want them to be sisters.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Okay, I'll allow it. I'll also reserve them for you.

Stark Contrast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Hello. I had Autumn Grayson before, but I was pretty much scarce in the previous RP because of certain family matters. Do you think I could reprise my role? Her FC is Chachi Gonzales.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!