Audiobooks

a topic in Music, a part of the RPG forum.

Are you a budding musician? Share with us here!

Audiobooks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:13 pm

If anyone wants to read a book aloud, here is the thread for audiobooks. Just attribute it to the right source.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years
Contributor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Greeter Beta Tester Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver

Re: Audiobooks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Hegel's "Phenomenology of Spirit"
translated by A.V. Miller

=====

Preface

0001, 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005
Last edited by dealing with it on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years
Contributor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Greeter Beta Tester Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

=====

Last edited by dealing with it on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 am

On second thought, each user should have their own thread. Just mention "Audiobook" in the title.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 am

Sorry about the slow updates. I'm still in the hospital. If anyone has their own favourite books, please start your own thread. I'd love to hear some R.A. Salvatore.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Fear and Loathing just arrived in the mail. I started it off.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:14 am

Enjoying these thus far, man. Carry on.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Free from the hospital! Now I can work on this frequently. It looks like I can't edit all my posts, just my most recent one, since I'm not a moderator.

So, here. I'll combine this all here. (I need a better microphone.)

Hegel:
0001, 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005, 0006, 0007, 0008, 0009, 0010,

Thompson:
0001, 0002, 0003, 0004

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am

(cont. from previous post)

Hegel:

Thompson:
CHAPTER 2

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Thank you! c:

Kilgannon
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:54 pm

You're welcome. I like knowing that there's someone actually listening.

This will take me a while, though. There's something like 800 sections to Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit, and around 200 or so pages to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I need to pick up the pace, so this doesn't take me 3 years.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!