Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves

a part of “Autumn Leaves”, a fictional universe by burning.

Seventeen year old Autumn dies under mysterious circumstances; A small town is thrust into mayhem. Can this tight-knit group of friends handle the pressure of keeping such a big secret?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Autumn Leaves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Autumn Leaves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:06 pm

- Reservations -
Please make sure you have read the rules!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

burning
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Autumn Leaves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:26 pm

hi! I love the concept of this roleplay! May I reserve a female character with the faceclaim Odeya Rush with the hex code of #3f8cb0? Her secret will be that she killed Autumn's uncle. This happened after my character's older sister started prostituting herself. One of her clients was Autumn's uncle, and although he paid a hefty amount, he was becoming rather abusive. My character's older sister had no reason to sell her body anymore, but Autumn's uncle wasn't having it. Since my character and her sister are extremely close, my character killed Autumn's uncle because she was angry that he was violating her sister. My character disguised the death, and the incident went under wraps ever since. If this is found out about, the police would believe that my character could have a personal vendetta against the Pierce family - including Autumn.

If there's some problem with my character having killed Autumn's uncle in the past, let me know and I can change it ^_^
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:53 pm

hello ! I love small town mysteries, and I cannot pass this one up. I would love to reserve a male with the face claim of matthew bell with the hex of #707B7C. His secret would be that he had a secret crush on Autumn and she sort of used this to her advantage and used him secretly on the side a bit before crushing his heart, and it broke him. Let me know if you want me to tweak it a bit or make it a bit darker. I know that if anyone found out they had a sour relationship it'd look really bad on his part!

Thanks, tori

purpletorment
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:45 pm

@burning:
Oh, my goodness! Two of my favorite shows mixed into one roleplay?! Sign me up! I would like to reserve a female with the face claim of Arden Cho and her hex will be #800800, if possible, please. Her secret would be that her and Autumn had a lesbian encounter with one another but it did not get very far because in that moment, Autumn knew that she only liked guys and wasn't homosexual, at all. But of course, this made the both of them rather distant from one another for quite some time though becoming somewhat friends once again, just mere days before her death.

I really hope that secret works but please let me know otherwise. :)

Thanks in advance!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:37 am

My, this looks quite interesting. I'd like to reserve a male with the faceclaim KJ Apa as he's quite fitting for this roleplay. His dirty little secret is that he's gay. While this isn't necessarily a major sin or anything, I kinda want to play in the idea that said person after them has a sex tape of his for leverage. This would crush his reputation. Hex code would be #a75656. Hope this is okay, cheers!
Death is the seed from which I grow

Necromantiae
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:59 am

@Everyone,

Wow I didn't expect such a great reception! Thank you all so much, you're all reserved. I really cannot wait to see what characters you come up with, all the secrets sound wonderful. Please try to have a WIP up within 48 hrs and your characters completed by the end of the week (although I understand if you need more time).

@Necromantiae, I am 200% on board with that FC choice!

Just to give you all an idea of what my character will be like - His name is Felix Davenport and he was Autumn's boyfriend at the time of her death (so @purpletorment & @SunshineAndWhiskey it'll be interesting to see how all our secrets are entwined). However, the night that she died, Autumn caught him cheating on her. Felix has a 'good guy' reputation so he begged her not to tell anyone, but she threatened to expose everything. His hex is #5A7876.

burning
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 am

@Burning,

I was wondering if it's possible to have the other man in the sex tape as Autumn's father. Since my character is gonna be 18, there's no worry about him being under age. But I do think it would add a wild twist if Autumn had found out from her father right before her murder, and if he's a man of power this would also devastate him. If not, totally understandable!

Necromantiae
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:00 am

@Necromantiae, That's an interesting idea. I think it could work, especially as I'm debating whether to make Autumn's step-sister or not, and if I did, she could have found out her step-father was having an affair with a younger guy (although she wouldn't know who) and when she tried to confront Autumn and her sister about it, they got incredibly mad at her and told her that if she kept running her mouth they'd make her life in this new town a misery. I'd say go for it - just make sure you read over her case file thread (I just made it), because it has a section about her father in it.

burning
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:10 am

@Everyone,

Hey guys, just a heads up - I'm going to create Autumn's step-sister Willow which will fill up the final role. However, if we gather more interest in the RP I'm happy to open up two more slots for people to join. Or if you really want to take on a second character.

So here's a little rundown on Willow - Her FC is going to be Tashi Rodriguez. Her hex is #702E48 and her secret will be in a few parts - the first being that she's the girl my other character, Felix, cheated on Autumn with. Secondly (if Necromantiae is ok with this of course), she will be the one who found out her step-father was having an affair with a younger guy - although she doesn't know who - and when she confronted Autumn with this information, she didn't believe Willow and instead threatened her to keep quiet or she'd ruin her life essentially. Luckily for Autumn, she had dirt on Willow to keep her quiet - the fact that she got hooked on adderall after taking them to help her keep her grades straight As when she began failing her classes. She's kicked the habit now, but the stress of this investigation might be enough to knock her down again.

burning
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:46 am

I hope I'm not too late for this. Could I possibly reserve a character with the FC Darya Dogusheva? Her secret would be that she has a crush on Autumn's boyfriend, Felix. Her hex colour would be #770976. Thank you

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:06 am

This roleplay is going to be so drama filled and I honestly cannot wait to write with everyone! This is going to be very intriguing.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:04 am

@PhoenixHeart, No problem! I'll open up a new male & female role. For the secret, are you going to make it so that Autumn knew and used that against her?

@Sunshine and Whiskey, Honestly I am so excited!
Last edited by burning on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

burning
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:52 am

Yeah, I was thinking that Autumn knew and kind of flaunted her relationship with Felix in front of her, which would obviously cause a rift between them. And then of course there's the standard jealousy that Autumn was dating the guy she liked.

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:01 pm

@phoenixheart, Sounds great! Can't wait to see your character.

burning
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Woo, I'm excited to see everyone's characters! And that's totally fine with me, Burning!

Necromantiae
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Hey! I was wondering if I could take the final male role with the face claim of Tom Holland and hex code #d69b0c? I'll update this with the secret as soon as I get back from OT, I just want to get my foot in the door before it closes!

Edit: his secret is that Autumn blackmailed him into hooking up with her, and she continued to blackmail him with that.
Last edited by PutAnotherX on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PutAnotherX
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:32 pm

@PutAnotherX, Of course! Can't wait to see what kind of secret you come up with for him. Also, just a heads up, he's in 'the others' category with my girl Willow because she wasn't necessarily a part of the friendship group but she's still become entangled in all of the lies. Feel free to make him part of the friendship group though, or not, it's up to you!

burning
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:41 pm

Am I still able to join? This seems too good to be true. Very nice mystery with great roleplay interactions. I'd love to hop in. Currently, I'm just reading literally everything about this RP. I have a few characters floating around my pages here I never felt quite "satisfied" with anyway. Lets see if I can dust any of them off?
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Klockwork0reo
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:46 pm

After thinking for a bit, I came here with my reservation. My FC will be Seolhyun Kim. I was thinking her secret be that she has a (few) sex tapes in her possession as well as some nude photos of certain people in the town. My hex code will be #613F7B . Thanks in advance, this looks interesting!

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:01 am

@Everyone, Okay guys I'm opening up 4 more characters who will be in 'the others' section of this RP, and those are the final roles I feel able to open, otherwise it'll just get too large of a role-play and they tend to die out quicker that way.

@Klockwork0reo, Go ahead and reserve, currently we have one male and one female role left open.

@Candy Jelly Love, She's beautiful! You're reserved :-)

We may also have another RPer joining us (hence the opening of 4 more slots), meaning that after them, there will be one final slot open.

burning
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!