a part of “Avatar: Bending War”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

(Always Open)80 years after the events of Legend of Korra, a revolution has arisen between the Non-benders, and benders, which side will you choose?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: Bending War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avatar: Bending War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Well I was going to put up an opening post, but I'm wondering if AngelDreams was planning to delete her first post. But I guess I may as well put the first post up. Anywhere in the city is alright, though I suppose that most of the activity would be centered in the Slums.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarhara on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 am

Ok I'm going to write a post in the slums. I forgot to ask (Can chen be in the united forces?) Also I got his last name wrong it's suppose to be Saikhan but when I saw the show I thought Tenzin was always saying Saigon lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarhara
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:01 am

Then I'll be the grandchild of the General instead, I'd rather not take on a roll like that for this rp

Shaodow
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 am

If it's possible could Tzar be Amon's descendant (Without him knowing of course) Would make healing much easier.

TechScience
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Does this roleplay not yet have Zuko's decendent? If not, I would be interested.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 am

hi sorry if this post sounds like i made it to annoy anyone because that inst the plan i'm actually thinking of joining its just that i need to clarify something. i have just looked at the character sheet for the new avatar and she is 17 but in your RP's description it says that korra recently died. so i was just wondering if she only recently died or if it has been 17 years since it happened because a new avatar isn't born until the current one dies. that is how the avatar can access the past lives because it is the spirit reborn into another body.

also i was wondering if there are any air temples out there or if an airbender has to live in the slums

again sorry if i am stepping on toes just wanted to check up
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarhara on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Sorry I just got on today my response to Yura should be up in about an hour. :) Is there any general plan he needs to follow? I'm assuming get her out of the slums and to republic city?

Zarhara
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylet on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:44 am

I'm very interested in joining the RP. I've already created and applied a character for approval, but he would be another water bender. This would make the third one in this RP, sorry.

Rylet
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!