Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

a part of “Avatar: Pro Bending League”, a fictional universe by NelielChan.

Taking place during Avatar Korra’s time (same time as The Legend of Korra), two childhood friends are looking for a waterbender to complete their Pro Bending team, the Honey Badgers. But who knows what other things they might get involved with?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: Pro Bending League”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avatar: Pro Bending League

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 pm

I'll let people join if they wish, I'm not too concerned about people joining.

As far as your characters, I'll see one of you characters first, then judge from there, if that's fine with you. Nothing against you personally, but I'd just like to see how one of your characters are before letting you have additional ones.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NelielChan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Noooo problemo~ :) I'll submit the Earthbender as the sample.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:50 pm

The character looks good, feel free to submit the others. If I see any real issues, I'll be sure to tell you, but I doubt I'll need to worry, just so long as you can handle 3 characters.

NelielChan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwingbane on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello I'm somewhat new to this site as a whole and while scrolling through possible roleplaying possibilities I saw this one. As a huge fan of avatar series I would love to submit a character myself. Just a question. It aid you needed a water bender and so far you dont seem to need a fire benders but I do have my heart set on creating one. Would that be a problem?

blackwingbane
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 am

@BlackWingBane: The current total of benders as of now are:
2 Firebenders,2 Waterbenders and 3 Earthbenders.
Once I add my other 2 characters,there would be a total of 4 Waterbenders.
So it's really entirely up to you if you wish to create a Firebender.

@NelielChan: Will do,managing 3 characters won't be that hard,as long as there's people to interact with.

TnevdaNai
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Has everyone here caught Episode 3 of LoK already? xD It was awesome.

TnevdaNai
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 pm

No I missed it D: well I saw the last seven minutes. It was righteous. During the second ep, I literally sat by the TV yelling "MAKO!" for two minutes, it pissed off my sister XD I love that guy. Anyone else think Bo Lin is the Sokka of the trio?

ReaperGirl4
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 pm

I wouldn't count Bolin as the Sokka of the trio...but seeing as how it's a Trio atm,he IS taking Sokka's role.Mako has Katara's role,since Sokka and Katara are Siblings,it's natural that Mako takes Katara's role.And Korra's the Avatar,hence Aang's role.
...Now that I think of it...Bolin is the Sokka of the trio. xD
You should try to catch a rerun of it.Mako made the funniest face expression ever in the first 5 minutes of the episode.And...Korra abused children. >:(
(Though it was cute and funny. xD)

TnevdaNai
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Lol child abuse (WTF DID I JUST TYPE XD)
I'll look it up later, sounds awesome. The end scared the crap outta me D: I feel bad for the lightning guy what's-his-face

ReaperGirl4
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:30 pm

This is kind of the first time I'm rooting for both sides.I feel for Amon's plight,yet at the same time I feel it's wrong for the benders to be 'eradicated'.Then again,some benders are bad.
I never rooted for Ozai in the previous Avatar,though I supported Zuko,alot.Anti-heroes are my type of thing. xD
What surprised me is...Amon with Energybending. o_O And he mentioned 'Spirits'.I wonder if he means the spirits like the Moon spirits,Hei Bai,Face Stealer,etc,etc.Cuz if that's true...Korra's screwed.
I can't wait for Ep 4.Another week of waiting.

PS: If you're a fan of Makorra...watch Ep 3.There's some cute moments in it.

TnevdaNai
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm

I love anti-heroes...!

I'm pretty sure that Mako and Bolin are zuko's descendants. Mako looks just like him.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NelielChan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Amon confuses the hell out of me. I refuse to believe he's not a bender, but whatever.

Anywho, you guys can start posting whenever you want to. I'll be posting later tonight, but if any of you want to start it, feel free, I wouldn't mind.

NelielChan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Can I send in a non-bender character?

UVERazn
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!