Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Avolair Acadamy

Avolair Acadamy

a part of “Avolair Acadamy”, a fictional universe by Axel4win.

Welcome to your new home, Avolair Acadamy. A place for those with supernatural powers can come to learn and find other like them

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avolair Acadamy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Avolair Acadamy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:32 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avolair Acadamy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axel4win
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Avolair Acadamy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:47 am

Can I be a type b incubus?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:48 am

Totally!!

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Severeity on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:50 am

I'll would like to fill out for a type A succubus and possibly a type b vampire. If so, It should complete within the next day, if not two.

Severeity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:27 am

Can I be type A werebeast??
LonelyFlower45

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amun on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:37 am

I think I would have to go with a type B werebeast please and thank you. it sounds like an wonderful RP by the way.
Last edited by Amun on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Amun
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:51 am

Hello there! I would like to reserve a Type A Zombie and a Type A Ghost?

If we’re allowed 2 characters that is. If we’re allowed more than one I’d love to play both. I should get their profiles done either today or tomorrow. :)

And I agree, this is a pretty awesome roleplay. It ought to be great!
Last edited by Kapento on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 am

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:26 am

Could I reserve a type B vampire?
Peachy~
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:45 pm

I would like to reserve a type A werebeast.

elidor495
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had to reserve...
I already sent in two characters. A type A ghost and a type C wizard...

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:27 pm

@MactheImplarer: It was a great RP so yes thought I would reboot it
@Anyone with two characters: It says only one character allowed but you can hybrid any races together so please do that instead.
Don't feel the need to ask if you can play something just tell us so others can know what you are playing,
About to look at all the characters the have been submitted so don't worry will PM those who have things to fix

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Can I reserve a type C witch?
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Umm I don't like to do reservations since it limits those have can have a character up sooner than latter.... No mean to be a jerk about it, its just I don't want to make someone who is ready to go right away. So I can't promise you a spot but you should be cool to make that type of character. Thank you for asking though

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:04 pm

IGNORE >.<

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 pm

umm If we could get some more characters need 1 or 2 more till start and there are still 7 spots available (although there is 1 character who need to fix something so like 6.5) Hoping for a mix of Demons, Incubus/Sucubus, Vampires and even some alchemists or necromancers. But will not reject more Witches/Wizards or werebeasts, and do not be afraid to Hybrid It is super cool. A short snippet of info is at the bottom of the race list for those who want to

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:54 am

I made a Incubus/ Human hybrid, I hope it can be Approved :3
Ehm, This this thing on? I-i- I said is this thing on? Ok Its on, Ehm, Hai dis is a Signature, I hope you enjoyed it. NOW GO AWAY.

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BiaD on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:10 am

I just submitted a Demon type B, if there is anything wrong please tell me

BiaD
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 pm

I wilk be accepting no more characters due to breaking limit, two characters I gave accepted are on honor system tofix some errors and the duo charis a ghost type b and.host, my only exception for the char per perso. Rule. Sorry about grammar abd spelling. Speed typing on my phone becaue about to leave my house. Wilk start either tonight or tomorrow based in when I can make first post

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:28 pm

WE HAVE STARTED!!

Just so you know I will not have you RP your classes this RP is meant for free time and possible contests that the headmaster may throw at you for "school bonding". I will post Room mate pairs here by tomorrow morning. So enjoy yourselves now that we are rolling

Note: GhostChrismen/Isaac Law please do not post till I PM you the OK so I can make sure you have fixed your characte properly.

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!