Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Awaiting Dawn

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Awaiting Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:30 pm

(OOC: Yes, I'm also having difficulty understanding his attitude...I have a charecter who despises all men and she's not nearly this bad O.o)

'...Y-yes...' James said, keeping an eye on Nate as he wheeled out of the door and a little ways down the hall. He hung back, waiting for Dylan to come. If Nate keeps this up, it'll be a hard year, he thought.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Din on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:47 pm

((He only said that because you're a girl in the guy area))
Tell me a story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Din
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:53 pm

(OOC: Hm...Alright, but then, why does he keep acting that way to James?)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:07 am

((OOC: Can't help but think that's a tad bit sexist lol.))

Dylan followed quickly behind James, nodding to some other students passing by. When Nate was far enough behind to not hear her, she spoke, "This sure is an interesting day, isn't it? A great way to kick off a year at a new school." she laughed.

She reached inside her pocket, pulling out two lollipops. She kept them in her pocket in case she got a sugar craving. Unwrapping one and putting it in her mouth, she handed one to James as she continued walking, "Want one?"
Mosh pit.
Well-concealed tazer.
Hours of endless entertainment.

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:12 am

(OOC: Eheh, yeah, me to. Perhaps part of it is that I'm a girl RPing as a boy in this one...)
James chuckled tiredly. 'Yes,' he said, 'very intersting.' He looked at the lollipop she held out to him, and wasn't sure he'd see one before. He would like it -- it looked good -- but he wouldn't be able to have it and get about at the same time. He smiled at her in thanks. 'Yes, thank you, but I think I'll save it for a bit later,' he said, taking it and pausing in his wheeling to put it in his shirt pocket. He continued to catch up to her, very much aware of the funny stares he got from the other people in the hall.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!