Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Awkward RP moments

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Awkward RP moments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Now, I'm not normally one to post random logs, but in this instance, if only to ensure Naft's belief comes to pass (that he will never live this down), I felt it needed to be done. I'll link him this thread tomorrow. :)

Also, so as to not just be a waste of thread space, I encourage others to share their most awkward RP moments.

With that said, in this instance of awkward RP moments, poor Naft had to write a post involving his character and a public bathroom. Furthermore he had to post it in the most active room of the Multiverse, Gambit's Bar.

[21:20] Naft: youuu
[21:20] Naft: rppppp
[21:20] Naft: wheeeen
[21:21] Tiko: Now?
[21:21] Naft: Yus
[21:21] Naft: Nao.
[21:22] Tiko: Okay.
[21:23] Naft: So..
[21:23] Naft: where?
[21:24] Tiko: Tychos bathroom
[21:24] Tiko: Or... the bathroom in Gambit's. Whichever.
[21:24] Tiko: ^ Totally NOT joking.
[21:25] Naft: >_>
[21:25] Naft: Er.
[21:26] Naft: ...How exposed?
[21:26] Naft: I am not writing Tycho taking a dump.
[21:26] Naft: :P
[21:26] Tiko: I don't care. It's just so that Balthazar isn't lurking.
[21:26] Naft: Aaaah.
[21:26] Naft: Gotcha
[21:27] Naft: So. Start with in Gambit's?
[21:27] Tiko: Sure. This could be amusing if there's people in there RPing.
[21:27] Naft: There are.
[21:27] Tiko: I'm making you scene set.
[21:27] Tiko: >:)
[21:27] Tiko: Just so I can laugh.
[21:27] Naft: ...you suck

[21:33] Naft: Hmmm.
[21:33] Naft: Prose'll be watching too...
[21:33] Naft: Should we cut up a floor for the actual scene?
[21:33] Naft: o.o
[21:34] Tiko: <_<
[21:34] Tiko: I like bottom floor.
[21:34] Tiko: *nods*
[21:34] Naft: Yer killin' me.
[21:34] Naft: :P
[21:34] Naft: So we're sticking to the Gambit's Bar?
[21:34] Tiko: Yup
[21:34] Naft: I am never going to live this down. XD

NotAFlyingToy wrote:Tycho's footsteps carried him into the bar, but the shuffling and dancing that accompanied the normally measured strides wasn't due to a tune in his head; that was for sure. Well, unless the tune was a waterfall. Or a dripping faucet. Or some other kind of water movement system.

Ohfuckitallhereallyhadtopee.

And it wasn't the normal kind of "Just steppin' in for a tinkle" type of pee. Oh, no. He was going to unleash the NILE on this one. The doors had barely swung close on his form as his panicked eyes darted around the bar, taking in any kind of exit, forgetting completely where the facilities were in his sudden need. His eyes rested on each and every single object meant to hold water; hell, even glasses weren't out of an option at this point.

Rule number sixteen of adventuring was apparently go before you set out on a path to the undead world, and don't drink so much water while on said path. Or maybe that was rule sixteen and seventeen.

Fuck it.

Rushing towards the little man sign on the far door, knocking a table over in haste, Tycho duck-walked, goose-stepped, and various other aviation-themed style marches until he was safely inside. There was a hiss of a zipper, so loud and violent that the unsuspecting patrons inhabiting the bar surely heard it. They may also have heard the muffled "Shit!" as the fastener was broken in the process.

And then, definitely audible, was the elongated moan of sweet, sweet release.

[21:35] Naft: Hope your happy.
[21:36] Tiko: I might need a minute.
[21:36] Naft: Okay.
[21:37] Tiko: Yeah, now *I* gotta pee from laughing.
[21:37] Naft: I hate you.
[21:37] Naft: For the record.
[21:37] Naft: So much.
[21:43] Tiko: I'm logging this one.
[21:43] Naft: Oh my god you SUCK.
[21:43] Naft: :P
[21:44] Tiko: <3
[21:44] Tiko: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a way to get even someday.
[21:44] Naft: One can only hope.
[21:44] Naft: Post for me jerkface.
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Re: Awkward RP moments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HitoriRaven on Wed May 09, 2012 10:34 pm

FizzGig approves this thread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HitoriRaven
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Pfffhahahahaha!!!! That's so stupid and funny at the same time! I'm gonna pee on myself! XD
Weyland-Yutani Corp.

Building Better Worlds

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Thu May 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Wow...
That's all I can say.
Forgive me for being new. :p

WalterF
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!