Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*awkward wave* Wanna be my partner?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

*awkward wave* Wanna be my partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 pm

FRIEND!

Hello there, friend. Yes. You're my friend now, because you clicked on this link. Isn't that nice? I'm Fear the Cat, but you may call me by many names. I don't mind nicknames, you see. Nice nicknames, that is. Fear, Cat, The, Supreme Overlord, and Your Highness are all nice nicknames. As you can probably tell from my user name, I love cats. I have three cats, and my life goal is to become a crazy cat lady... along with to become a world famous author. Now that I've introduced myself, I suppose I should get to the point. I, Fear the Cat, am in search of a roleplay partner.

Your New Friend

Here are some things about me, your new friend, that you should consider before opting to be my roleplay partner.

Strictly anime face claims. It's go anime or go home.
↪ I can do all genders, though I usually default to females... probably because I'm a female.
↪ If my character's personality calls for cussing, then cuss they will. If you're not comfortable with cussing, then I'm not the roleplay partner for you.
↪ Violence? I can do that. I'm completely okay with some good old blood and gore; however romance is another story. I don't like getting detailed with those things. Kisses, holding hands, etc., is all fine and dandy, but when taken to the extreme... no.
↪ This topic is up here to recruit partners for roleplays. So a partner is what I expect. A partner is someone who teams up with me, to make a roleplay in this case, and actually puts in some effort. Whatever we create together is going to made as a team. Hence the word together.
↪ Okay... if you're going to be my partner, you're going to have to be literate. You must have decent grammar, spelling, etc.. That means knowing the difference between 'you're' and 'your', 'they're', 'their', and 'there', etc.. If you're not very fluent in english or it isn't your first language or something of the sort, that's fine, I get it. But please... literacy.
↪ There is a difference between constructive criticism and downright insults. If you don't know the difference, then I suggest you close this window. Constructive criticism I take very well. I would go so far as to say I love it. In fact, I embrace it. If I'm doing or using something wrong, please tell me. Insults, however, I do not take well. I tend to take insults to heart and let them eat me alive, so let it be said that if you're one to insult people I will not tolerate it. Nor will I tolerate it if you insult other people I consider my friends.
↪ Be prepared to endure my fits of awkwardness. I'm a pretty awkward person (and not to mention, very thick when I'm tired, ask around, you'll know) and sometimes I screw something up and overreact one hundred fold. (You'll be able to tell when that happens due my multiple 'sorry's and awkward... awkwardness.) But the good thing about that is that since I know what it's like, I don't care when someone else screws up, and I know just what to say. Usually.
↪ When I'm excited about something, I tend to get... excited. I'll be obsessed with that thing until it drives me mad... And after it drives me mad, too. I'd appreciate it if my roleplay partner would understand that excited-ness and try to keep up with it.
↪ I prefer group roleplays, but I can do one on ones, no problem. I'm looking for a partner to create roleplay ideas with, be them one on ones or group, by the way. I'm not super focused on either.
↪ If you're not one for character development, then you're not someone for me. Character development is a crucial aspect to stories everywhere. Character development.... oh my gosh, don't get me started.
↪ I roleplay on this site and on this site only.

Roleplays?

I have god-knows-how-many roleplay ideas fumbling around inside of my head; too many to list, that is. If you're interested, I'll discuss them through PM with you. Almost all of my roleplay ideas are fantasy or paranormal, sometimes glazed with a bit of sci-fi. I'm open to all genres, though for some reason I tend to stick to those. The only genre I'm a bit iffy with is fan-fiction. I'm not in many fandoms to be honest... the only ones I can think of are the Legend of Zelda and Tangled fandoms. Yup, that's about it.

Cookies and More

If you're interested in becoming my roleplay partner, well, that's awesome! And it'd be even more awesome if you posted or PM'ed me about it.

Here's a random cookie for reading this far. :D
OMNOMNOM COOKIE MONSTA
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/552145045663408129/egywNuyx_400x400.png

Cat is out~
OH SNAP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: *awkward wave* Wanna be my partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:21 am

Hi there Cat, I'm Firewind. You can call me Fire. Like you my mind is brimming with stories! Wanna make one together? We can throw our ideas at each other and see which ones sticks! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:52 am

Hello Fear the Cat, I'm SkyCladSaya06. I usually go with Saya to make it easier. I have a bunch of ideas that I can't seem to make them work as roleplays.

I guess some things I should mention about me...
- I use anime FCs all the time.
- Genres are usually horror, fantasy, sci-fi (I like mecha in particular) and maybe the occasional slice of life. I can usually play along with a bunch of genres.
- Never done a 1x1 before. It kind of feels awkward.
- Not great with coding images since I sometimes use unpopular FCs with little art to use.

I'm also looking for someone to throw ideas around with. Been dealing with a heavy writer's block for several weeks now, need to find a way to kick the gears back to working.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:22 am

Hello! My my such tiny writing is hurting my poor eyes! Good thing I had corrective surgery so I'm not all but blind. XD

Anydangways, on to the matter at hand. I am always up for a literate rp partner, and I'm open to many genres. I love to mix and match ideas, and I even have a few base skeletons of ideas or main protagonists to get started. If you want to see if I'd be your cup of tea for an rp buddy, you can check out my interest thread. It's an old post, but for the most part still relevant. ^-^

always-for-new-buddy-t92941.html

And with that, i bid you adieu!
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:50 am

Hello, hello, hello to all of you~

I am so excited to see this many people! I will PM all of you and we can talk ideas 'n details! It shall be wonderful! :D It may take me a bit of time to get the PMs out since I'm a little busy today, but rest assured they'll soar. ^^

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjaay on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:43 am

Good afternoon Your Supreme Highness! I'm Mocki~

You are shaping up to be something of my doppleganger! Anime faceclaims, supernatural and fantasy as well as cussing and blood are all things I enjoy! Romance also, but who said that was necessary?

I'd be happy to work on creating something special with you! Oh wait...you want a roleplay partner? Sure...I can do that! ^_^

(⊙﹏⊙✿)

"What is it like? I mean, what does it feel like?"

"Well, it's not always the same. I have good days and I have bad days. On my good days, I can almost pass for a normal person. On my bad days, its like I just can't find myself..."

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Mockingjaay
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberOnett on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Hello The Supreme Overlord! I'm NumberOnett, but you can call me Onett, The Idiot And Proud, or The Only One Allowed To Be An Idiot And Thus Won't Call You One Unless She Really Trucking Hates You.

Things about me:
-I use RPG mainly on an iPad, and thus typos run ABOUND. Sorry about that.
-I'm EXTREMELY uncomfortable around gore. I just can't read about it without imagining it happening to me. Romance if okay though.
-I have Aspergers, a kind of autism. I won't put all the blame for my fits of stupidity and quickness to be provoked on that, of course, but it happens.
-I'm an insufferable Nintendo nerd, and I rarely do original universes. I could try, though. (I don't do LoZ though - do you think I have constant access to a walkthrough or...?)
-I don't mind cussing. Like, at all. But I don't DO it for reasons.
I'm an idiot and proud. Only I am allowed to be an idiot.
INSUFFERABLE Smash Bros fan.

NumberOnett
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!