I'm BAACK

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I'm BAACK

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysteriouslyQuinn on Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Decided since I have no access to my old account/email i'd revisit after several years. :) Time to get back to writing. Hope to discover new worlds with all my old adventurers :)

-Nami L'Chi

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MysteriouslyQuinn
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Re: I'm BAACK

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Welcome Back!
Woo!
I do hope you're re-acclimating well. Let me know if you need anything!
2 Minutes of Hate
Every other Tuesday

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes?
Weekly Multiverse Event
OPEN BAR
A wine bar who's target demographic is the mysterious and supernatural, specializing in wines, spirits, and bloods.
March 26th, 2020
8 pm EST

Connect on Twitch <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysteriouslyQuinn on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:12 am

lostamongtrees wrote:Welcome Back!
Woo!
I do hope you're re-acclimating well. Let me know if you need anything!

ty ty for the warm welcome back. i'm glad to be back. getting readjusted is the main thing i'm having to do. lol its been a good minute since i've been on here. xD

MysteriouslyQuinn
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Hey, kinda recall the name.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

MartinVole
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysteriouslyQuinn on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:47 pm

MartinVole wrote:Hey, kinda recall the name.

Yay that makes me happy. xD

MysteriouslyQuinn
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Welcome back!!
There's a chance we might have written together if you're an old-timer, since I used to be super active on this site! :O

Did your old account have a similar name and art used for the avatar? The combo seems familiar!
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"์ž์‚ด์€ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์—†์• ์ฃผ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค. ๋‹จ์ง€ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์—๊ฒŒ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์ „๊ฐ€ ์‹œํ‚ฌ ๋ฟ์ด์ง€." --->>*๋„์›€*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!