Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Call Girls in Goa » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea »

Players Wanted: Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans »

Back after a long break

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Back after a long break

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi everyone, its been awhile since i've been on here, atleast since around November. I noticed its flourished since the last time I saw it, and pay a many thanks to the people who added the time and effort to create what is here now. Anyway, welcome to all the new members, those who're veterans and those of whom are new. I hope to get back into this and add what I can to the community. ^_^ Its good to be back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hichinaro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:26 pm

Why do you want back into this and add what I can to the community?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:48 pm

Hal is still annoying as ever though. Welcome back! Glad to have you around again.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Back after a long break

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Well like the subject says im back... again... old fighter lookin to get back in the game, wanna spar lemme know.

Hichinaro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:33 pm

Lmao. HAL. I miss HAL.

Welcome back, Hichinaro. =D I wasn't too active when you were here last, but I just hit 1000 posts with the post before this one, so I'm up there now! XD

Anywho, hopefully I'll see you around and will get to know you some.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Welcome back mang!

Vexar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Welcome back, you have ALOT to catch up on

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Thanks everyone, hopefully this time around, i'll stay and leave a lasting impression on yall. ^_^

Hichinaro
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!