Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Back after a long break

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Back after a long break

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi everyone, its been awhile since i've been on here, atleast since around November. I noticed its flourished since the last time I saw it, and pay a many thanks to the people who added the time and effort to create what is here now. Anyway, welcome to all the new members, those who're veterans and those of whom are new. I hope to get back into this and add what I can to the community. ^_^ Its good to be back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:26 pm

Why do you want back into this and add what I can to the community?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:48 pm

Hal is still annoying as ever though. Welcome back! Glad to have you around again.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Re: Back after a long break

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Well like the subject says im back... again... old fighter lookin to get back in the game, wanna spar lemme know.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:33 pm

Lmao. HAL. I miss HAL.

Welcome back, Hichinaro. =D I wasn't too active when you were here last, but I just hit 1000 posts with the post before this one, so I'm up there now! XD

Anywho, hopefully I'll see you around and will get to know you some.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Welcome back mang!

Vexar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Welcome back, you have ALOT to catch up on

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Thanks everyone, hopefully this time around, i'll stay and leave a lasting impression on yall. ^_^

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.