Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

I'm back...if anyone ever noticed me in the first place...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

I'm back...if anyone ever noticed me in the first place...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:57 pm

*bows* Hello. If anyone remembers me, I was on fairly often for a while in the summer. However, then I had to move around a bit--from my semester abroad in Japan, to my home, to my school--and so I haven't been on in a couple of months or so. Sumimasen. (I'm only using that, by the way, because it fits better than either 'excuse me' or 'sorry.' Sometimes foreign languages are needed to be completely precise in what you are trying to say.)
'By any means necessary. Heh, that's when your ideals outweigh your conscience. The question is: are you willing to give up yourself--your idea of who you are, of what is right--to help other people?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azamiko
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: I'm back...if anyone ever noticed me in the first place...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:10 am

Welcome back! There's a whole lot of new things going on, so feel free to ask any of us for direction!
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Azamiko, you know perfectly well that you have been missed by me at the least. I admit that it took me a long time to do anything about it, but I notice that you are back here the day after I did -=winks=-

In any case you are very welcome back and I am pleased to see you again.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: I'm back...if anyone ever noticed me in the first place...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azamiko on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Thank you! ^_^ Sometimes I just really need a good kick in the pants (or a nudge, depending on the website...) I tend to have a lot of hobbies, and while I never really give any of them up, I do focus on different ones at different times. The only thing I do continuously is read and write. (Other strange hobbies include fortune-telling, through which I write the astrology for the school newspaper; collecting rocks, stories, maps, antique hats, naruto figurines and plushies, strange books, and some other things I can't think of; I play video games and basketball, am working on teaching myself to juggle, taught myself a one-handed cartwheel...That's not even including my various club activities. And the jobs I've had--all steady, never fired, always a good worker. Can you tell that I have an obsessive personality?)

Azamiko
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.