Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samusai on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:48 am

Hey kids, long time no see! How long's it been? Feels like years, and I've missed you all. I went to reregister my name, but it looks like it was still active. Feels good to know there's always a spot reserved like that.

So what's new?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Samusai
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Welcome back, punk! Don't know you, but welcome anyway.

((Haha! Beat Faithy in here!))
The Deathless Alliance:
In death we are invincible, and in death you all shall be made into nothing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:18 pm

Well, welcome back! It's a pleasure to have you around!
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:27 pm

FollowerOfLostKnowledge wrote:Welcome back, punk! Don't know you, but welcome anyway.

((Haha! Beat Faithy in here!))

That hurts my feelings. =P

Welcome, Eli. If you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to ask any of the staff, including myself. There are plenty of RP's to join, just skim around. Az will be around soon [I think] to explain more about the RPA and other things.

^_^;
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samusai on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:17 am

FAITHY!! <3!!

The site's changed a lot since I was last here, but Eric said I should rejoin.

Samusai
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:43 am

-=Tackles=- Hey there man. Long time no see and such. I had to stop in and say Hi to you. You came just in time for me to vanish shortly lol. Hope you've been well. Take it easy and don't cause too much trouble =P

Lates man

Tonia

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samusai on Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:26 pm

Zomg, Tonia! Oh Lordy, the memories keep flooding back. Dude, don't vanish just yet! You and I have lots to talks abouts!

Samusai
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:03 pm

Welcome back mate. It's great to hear that another has re-joined the ranks.

Take a look around, there is alot to take in. And enjoy!

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:39 pm

Hahaha. Yeah, things have changed around here. Great to see you back around again... STAY this time.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:58 pm

Hey! Welcome back! ^^

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.