Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I'm back :)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I'm back :)

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby ChinaSorrows on Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:16 am

Hi all!

I've been away for around 5 years now and finally looking to get back into rp. I've missed it and this place so much and really excited to start up with old and new. So if we've had storylines together before or you'd like to start a new one drop me message

Look forward to hearing from folks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

ChinaSorrows
Member for 14 years
Author Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: I'm back :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:41 am

Hi, welcome back!
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee_Fang_Tze on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Hello ChinaSorrows and welcome back to the team. Click here to join the new RPG that I just created.
universes/neothea-phyrian-galaxy
See you around! I hope! :)
"Gung Fu has one purpose, to develop a reaction that happens naturally. Gung Fu is in the way you walk, the way you talk and the way you breathe. It is in the way you treat life, and the people around you. Everything you do is Gung Fu." - Shi Zhen Li

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee_Fang_Tze
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Promethean World Builder Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:40 pm

Welcome back. I hope you have a great time here!

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Welcome back to the site, I look forward to seeing what you create this time around :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!