Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical

Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical

a part of “Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

A literate high fantasy epic set in the originally created world of Baekoth

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Hey Yonni, did you ever get that PM I sent you about Gallyn?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 10 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Yay, this is hitting at a most opportune, lull-filled time. Taking the train up to Chi-town tomorrow, so I won't be available for the better part of the next two days, maybe longer though depending on how things go when I get there.

Don't worry though, as soon as I have me-time and internet availability I'll be back to my overly-obsessive RPG stalking being available.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ezarael
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:40 pm

I'm dumb.
And I just did.

To compensate for being blind, I included Dumbledore.

Happy traveling, Ezzie!
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 10 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:28 pm

I am . . . alive?

Ezarael
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Goddamn vacation got a hold of me and I forgot about everything. It's been so nice to just... Get away from the world.

I'll be working on a post this weekend. I really want to do a collab if someone's interested in that.

Sorry

Something?
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Where art thou Titan Pad? Also, can I request a collab session with ya', Hyena?

Yonbibuns
Member for 10 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Titan Pad be here, Yonni: Heretical Write

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 10 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Hello D:

I'll be reading up on this when I get back hoooowm ><

Baby
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:10 pm

ATTENTION.

Where the heck is er'body? Also, calling all rebels to Titan Pad. We're a'plotting to acquire some ships to attack the mean-queen.

BABY.
I'M GOING TO SMOTHER YOU WITH MY LOVE.
Smother smother.

Yonbibuns
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:51 pm

I'm lurking around, ducking in and out every now and again when I'm not buried under mountains of mathematics homework. You'd be surprised how much more writing I do than actual computation >.>

Ezarael
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Ezarael wrote:I'm lurking around, ducking in and out every now and again when I'm not buried under mountains of mathematics homework. You'd be surprised how much more writing I do than actual computation >.>

Either way, glad that you're still around.

UGH.
MATH.
Get it away.
And burn it with fire.

I send you love and encouragement.

Yonbibuns
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Jeebus there are so many memes I could post right now to express my tender love and thoughts about math . . . but this one sums up every time I get to start explaining actual math to people.

Please, ask me about it sometime huehuehue.

Ezarael
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:32 am

Hi, I'm new to the site but don't hold that against me. I just registered here and I've already found something I must be a part of. Don't tell me that you're closed? *Puppy dog eyes* :]

iCakez
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Alright, I submitted a character! I really hope he'll get accepted as this seems like something I really don't wanna miss!

Also, I know there are some things that need changing, but I don't have the time right now. If there's something I need to change COMPLETELY or something I misunderstood, please let me know! :]

iCakez
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:09 am

Also, is there a specific reason why I cannot send a PM? O.0

iCakez
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:10 am

Yes, pm's are disabled until you have posted in forums a total of 10 times.

Ezarael
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Hey. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I don't see any new posts in the IC, though.

almostinsane
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:21 am

@Ezarael - Ah, I see. I better get to posting some more then :]

iCakez
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Shoot. I miss these characters.

Yonbibuns
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Ermagerd. I forgot about this guy D:

Ezarael
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!