Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Band Wars

Band Wars

a part of “Band Wars”, a fictional universe by SugarPlum2.

Five friends won a contest to see their favorite band in concert, 3rd Dimension. Unsuspectingly, they are chosen to be a all girls band by a super popular music producer! How will the girls feel when they are the new rivals of 3rd Dimension?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Band Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Band Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Band Wars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Band Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:02 pm

May I reserve one of the girls? (:
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Okay! Ill reserve~

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Could I also reserve one of the girls?
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Ah, if you guys could. Please tell others about this roleplay, so we can get started!!

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Perhaps you could post a thread in the Roleplayers Wanted section?

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Count me in. You should expect a character sheet shortly.

I do ask to know what genre of music the other band is based on, though.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Okay! I'll be waiting for you're character!

Hmm..I really didn't think about that...I guess the boy band would be more like pop, punk, rock. The girl band could be the same: teen pop, rock, dance. But I'm open for more suggestions.

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:00 am

Submitted. Hope you like the bassist.

Also, why are there two drummers? xD

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:48 am

Oops... I could change my character's role.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:02 am

Hmm...I don't know, I guess I wasn't paying attention...

And would you Pichu-Chan? The two main instruments opened are guitarist or keyboardist.

I'm having that your character can play any instruments, but they have to play one MAIN instruments. Layla Carter is the Vocalist, But she'll also like to play guitar sometimes. Emily Standon is the Drummer, but she'll be the vocalist sometimes. Clarissa Ryder is the Bass guitarist, but she'll also be the vocalist sometimes. So Shana Luise can be (Something), but she can also be the drummer sometimes.

Is that confusing?

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 am

Oh hey :)
This may seem like a really silly question, but do the images of the characters have to anime?

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:55 am

No, they don't have to. If you want it a real picture, then you can.

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Alright, I've changed my character's role to keyboardist.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 am

Still checking up on everybody.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Just so you know, I'm still interested in this. :D

By the way, are we allowed to take more than one role? Since we only need a few more characters to fill out the rest of the roles...

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:30 am

<------- still here and not going anywhere

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 am

Pichu-Chan wrote:By the way, are we allowed to take more than one role? Since we only need a few more characters to fill out the rest of the roles...

I will allow you to take up to two roles.

P.S. I will be making a Drummer for 3rd Dimension, Boy-Band.
Last edited by SugarPlum2 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:34 am

SugarPlum2 wrote:
Pichu-Chan wrote:Just so you know, I'm still interested in this. :D

By the way, are we allowed to take more than one role? Since we only need a few more characters to fill out the rest of the roles...

If you are still interested in joining, please do!

I will allow you to take up to two roles.

P.S. I will be making a Drummer for 3rd Dimension, Boy-Band.

You do know she's already part of the roleplay, right? XD

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Hey everyone, just a heads up. I will probably be inactive from Thursday, July 12th through Monday, July 23rd. I'm going to be at my County's Fair all day long for about 2 weeks. If you want to know why, then just ask. I'll be happy to answer :)

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!