Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Barcode

Barcode

a part of “Barcode”, a fictional universe by LivyGrey.

A group of teenagers are all that's left of a rebel force fighting against a corrupt government, the generation before them extinct- who will step up to fight the cause now?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Barcode”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Barcode

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Barcode"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Barcode

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chello on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:22 am

I would like to express an interest in the role of 999-876-089

I havent got a FC yet but if you can give me to tonight ill definitely have one by then.

Edit: I will have to withdraw my reservation most unfortunately, it appears I have made some mistake by reserving a male instead of a female role as they are all filled I shall just sit out instead. My apologies.
Last edited by Chello on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Open your eyes little one, imagination is your greatest gift ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chello
Member for 5 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:48 am

This really looks cool and sounds interesring, mind if I snag female two with the barcode 999-876 - 090. Her fc will be Amber Liu.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:39 am

I'd like to reserve female 3. FC of Kaya Scodelario

RPGNerdette
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:46 am

Thank you all for showing an interest.

All the reservations are done, I'll edit the list later on.

LivyGrey
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Hello! May I reserve male 2? I am not sure on the FC at the moment, I'll come back and edit when I have found one.

Edit:
I'll go with Dominic Sherwood
Last edited by Ivisbo on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ivisbo
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Hiya! I'd like to reserve male 3 and I'm also not sure on the faceclaim for my character but will be back with notice of who I have chosen.

EDIT: My faceclaim will be Diego Barrueco
Last edited by Chandz on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chandz
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:19 pm

All reservations have been updated and this means now that all the characters have been reserved, which wow- happened pretty fast, didn't expect it to get so much interest this quickly but that's brill.

So, reservations last 72 hours, well that is how long you've got to submit at least a mostly complete WIP but I can make exceptions if anybody needs the time- please feel free to inbox me.

Thank you to all, I'm really looking forward to seeing the characters you guys come up with!

LivyGrey
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Hey Livy! Could I reserve the last male role? I'm going to go with FC: Michael Clifford :)

Code: Select all
[img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/51fc2b56ed1b41a515f8710d6c772085/tumblr_nlbp15ZW7B1r536foo1_500.gif[/img]
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:26 pm

Hey!

I see all the roles are reserved, I was wondering if I could create one? The FC would be Vanessa Marano. I guess her barcode would be 999-876-094. This role play looks amazing. I'm reading Brave New World in class right now and it reminds me greatly of this.

Thanks in advance! :D

Imaveronica
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if everybody will be able to have finished CS by Tuesday, so we could hopefully start by Wednesday/Thursday?

Might be an ambitious target but I want to get this moving along soon and no one has finished a CS yet (myself included, so I'm not singling anybody out or rushing) so I just wanted to make sure everybody was still involved and wanting to be a part of the RP.

Thank you!

LivyGrey
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!