Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

"Bathing in Flowers", total fantasy roleplay

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

"Bathing in Flowers", total fantasy roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bubblgumm3 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:27 pm

This is total FANTASY! it is kinda like Bridge to Treabithia. You can be any mystical creature, and create a story from it. It is possible to be just with seperate characters.
There are 2 parts of this roleplay, Bio (intro) then Role(actual) You start with bio, then you do the actual role playing. Here are your characters:

(1. Unicorns
(2. Humans
(3. Pixies
(4. Sprites
(4. Fairies
(5. Pegasus
(6. Nymphs
There are different homes for different creatures.

UNICORNS:
you live in a magical forest. Forest Nymphs may accompany you. IN this forest, many magical things can happen. Unicorns can go into other creature habitats at anytime, and they can meet the creatures and make friends. Yes, it is possible for a unicorn to despise a human, or another magical creature.

HUMANS:
You live in a rather large city, near all the magical homes of the other creatures. Humans can go into other creature habitats at anytime, and they can meet the creatures and make friends. Yeah, its possible to despise another human, or magical creature.

PIXIES:
You live in a garden of one of the children, in a pansie bed. You sleep there, too. Your home is in a large pansy, but you initially live in the whole bed, and your bed is right next to the Sprite bed. You are accompanied by your friends: the fairies,sprites, and sometimes Nymphs. It IS possible for a pixie to despise a human or even another magical creature. Humans AND pixies CAN meet, because you are just a door away. Pixies can go into other creature habitats at anytime, and they can meet the creatures and make friends. (P.S. Can be ANY garden of ANY child, AKA another role-player of this post! And ur friends arent the excat same in every garden.) A pixie isnt very friendly with meeting another pixie...

SPRITES:
You live in a garden of one of the children, in a lilac bed. That is where you sleep, too. Your home is in a large lilac, but you initially live in the whole bed. Your bed is right next to the Pixie bed. You are accompanied by you friends: the fairies, pixies, and sometimes Nymphs. And YES, It is possible for a Sprite to dispise a human or even another magical creature! Humans AND sprites can meet, because its just a door away. And a sprite can meet another sprite. Sprites can go into other creature habitats at anytime, and they can meet the creatures and make friends.

FAIRIES:
You live in a garden in one of the children, in an area of daisies.. You sleep there, as well.You are important, so you get an eight-foot patch. You live in a daisy palace, which is actually on top of the patch. The patch is the ground. You are head of the garden creatures. Your patch is directly next to two large rose buches, where sometimes the garden nymphs stay. But not all fairies are head, some are assistants. These stay in a whole patch of violets, and they own all the violets. They are important so they own so much land.Fairies can go into other creature habitats at anytime, and they can meet the creatures and make friends. It IS possible for a fairy to despise another mystical creature, or a human. If it hates a mystical garden creature, it has the ability to make that creature its slave for one hour. Yes, humans can meet fairies, because they are simply one door away.

PEGASUS:
You live in mount olympus, and you are more imprtant than a unicorn. Unicorns live in the forest and anyone can find them and use them. You are there specially. You only fly down to those who truly need you, not regulars. If they need help thorughout, you stay as their guide/mentor. You have a specialty, you have wings that are indestructable. Nobody can cut them off. And since you are from Olympus, you cannot die, either. Pegasus' can go into other creature habitats at anytime, and they can meet the creatures and make friends. IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A PEGASUS TO HATE A HUMAN OR ANOTHER MYSTICAL CREATURE. If it hates someone, they tend to trample them. Yet, you never trample a nymph, because you are wonderful freinds with nymphs.

NYMPHS:
You live in many places. You can live in mountains, forests, gardens, and even in the air. You...tend to be... annoying, and you tend to cause micheif. But, you CAN be sensitive. The men seem to be adorable and cute, and the women are very beutiful. You are magical, and each of you have a power that has to do with your name. For instance, have u read the tale "Echo and Narcissus"? Echo was a chatty forest Nymph that never stopped chatting. And a god got so annoyed that she cast a curse where echo could only repeat what others said! You are good freinds with a pegasus. Nymphs can go into other creature habitats at anytime, and they can meet the creatures and make friends. Yeah, a bunch of times you hate other mystical creatures, but are shy around humans.

HOW TO SAY NAMES:

UNICORN ( you- nee - korn )
HUMAN ( hyoo- min )
PIXIES ( pix-ees )
PIXIE ( pix-ee)
UNICORNS ( you- nee - corn )
HUMANS ( hyoo- minz )
SPRITE ( spr - yte )
SPRITES ( spr- ytez )
FAIRIES ( fay- reez)
FAIRY ( fay - ree )
PEGASUS ( pega- sus )
NYMPH ( nym - ff )
NYMPHS ( nym-ffs )

The bio should have your character name, creature, character age, character IQ, and characetr status. You should also provide some extras like if you have any weapons, adnavtages, etc.
Who said a robot can't dance?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bubblgumm3
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Bio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bubblgumm3 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:50 pm

NAME: Lift
SPECIES: Nymph
IQ: Very wise
EXTRAS: I can lift things, people, and other creatures. I can run at 90 miles an hour, and I am a red belt in Tae-Kwon-Do. I can take down almost anything. I am wise, and give very good advice. I never lose a bet, because of my knowledge. Feel free to ask me to be in your army if you start one, or in your club or something. But I can only be in one at a time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bubblgumm3
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

re: "Bathing in Flowers", total fantasy roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bubblgumm3 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:06 pm

I woke up early one morning in our forest. Nobody seemed to be there. "Kalanowea," I called. I was searching for my best friend, Kalanowea. Kalanowea was a unicorn. As I woke up, I saw that most of the magical forest was in flames. "ALI KAZAM, RAINCLOUDS COME IN RAIN ON MY PARADE!" The magic heard my spell and rain came and killed the fire. I went up to the wild flower patch. "The flowers...are burnt crisp!" A tear ran down my eye, because that was where my other friends, the garden creatures, lived. I saw that most of them lay dead in their flower, but I heard a rustle behind one. I saw that one of them survived. It seemed to be a sprite. It held a leaf over its head as a sheild and it was shivering of the cold. It was burnt and scraped.His clothes were tattered and he was bleeding. When I tried to touch it, It sobbed and scurried away. "It must think I am thor!" I said. I used my powers to lift up the sprite. It was breathing hard, and its eyes were closed tightly. I heard it's tiny voice yell "Do it already! I-I am not supposed to be here, anyway...I am supposed to be dead like the others. Thor, why don't you just kill me now?" " Hush, little sprite," I told him. He opened his eyes and smiled grately. "Hey, you aren't Thor! You aren't even a man! You are a woman! But... what species are you? I have never seen something so large before!" He said. "I am Lift, and I am a forest Nymph. I have lifting powers. I was the one who stopped the fire," I replied. "I am here to help you. I am 57 and can give advice. Would you like new clothes?" His eyes opened wide. "Y-YOU were the person who stopped the fire? Oh, you ARE a god!" He was so tiny! He was only big enought to hug my thumb, which he did. I am like a midget compared to a person. JUST SO YOU KNOW!
"And you have sprite clothes?" "yes," I said. I grabbed some of my extra rags and skins and made a few outfits for him. "Oh, thank you, Godess Lift, these clothes are wonderful, warm, and fashionanble!" He said, hugging my thumb once again.

to be continued....

If you wanna play, you could start as being the sprite! Fill out the bio and go! Or you coulb be Kalanowea, or someone else that you would make appear into the story! Just fill out the bio!!

Bubblgumm3
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bubblgumm3 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:35 am

"Godess Lift, take me to your home. I need to take supplies so I can survive, if we get lost," said the sprite. "Hold it, Sprite. I need to know your name, or else I will be forced to leave you here. It is in the Nymph pact," I replied being serious. "Oh, in that case, Godess Lift--" I interrupted him. "I am not a godess, Sprite. It would be wrong to lead you throughout thinking i am. Continue." He looked anxious, then answered. "Oh, God-- I mean Lift. My name is Tammo." "Ok, Tammo. Follow me to my den. There you can rest then get supplies. When you rest I must go out in search of Kalanowea, my dear Unicorn friend. I galloped toward my den with Tammo fluttering behind me. When he got here he looked around. "Oh, Lift, this is a wonderful place for me to rest. And so many suplies are here! Thank you!" He hugged my thumb once again. Then he rubbed his eyes, and lay down on my matress. His skin turned paler by the second, and I gave him nourishment and his skin regained color. Then I left in search of poor Kalanowea. "Kalanowea! Oh, Please, Kalanowea!" I searched everywhere but Kalanowea was nowhere to be found.

to be continued....

you wanna play, you could start as being the sprite! Fill out the bio and go! Or you coulb be Kalanowea, or someone else that you would make appear into the story! Just fill out the bio!!

Bubblgumm3
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Re: "Bathing in Flowers", total fantasy roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bubblgumm3 on Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:09 pm

Kalanowea was nowhere to be found! I use my spell to track her, and I gets a uni-signal. I follow the track and see a burnt and bloody unicorn laying on te ground. "No," I cried. "No! I refuse to believe it!" I check to see if it is Kalanowea. She has a silver horn with a warm touch. It freezes when dead, but always glows. She has a star mark on her fore head. He has a mint on her lower thigh. The dead horse had all of these qualities. I sit and sob for at least 45 minutes, until I remember Tammo. I lift Kalanowea and rush back to the cottage, to find Tammo weak. I nourish him and he is bright. I tell him about Kalanowea and he, too, sobbs. I stop to mend Tammo's burnt wing and I lift Kalanowea with one hand as Tammo flys and follows behind me. We aproach a grassy clover patch near my cottage and we dig a size hole. I genlty lower Kalanowea into her grave was we both recite things we loved about her. Tammo didn't know her, yet he could sense she was a good unicorn. Kalanowea is in te grave and I lift nearby dirt to cover the dirt. I permanently place flower petals spelling the name "KALANOWEA" out. I put a forcefield around it so no forces of erosion, the elements pangaea or anything else can get it out. I cry and I get back into the cottage with Tammo behind me.

Bubblgumm3
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:27 am

NAME: Akishra
SPECIES: Human
IQ: Extremely intelligent, though more of the common sense variety, although she'd get very good marks if she went to school
EXTRAS: She has strong telekenesis, but it tires her to use it. So, though she can do extraordinary things, it takes a lot out of her. She can also sing really well and can make any instrument sound calm and soothing.

Akishra had been caught in the thick of the fire, and lay sprawled on her side, her lungs too full of spoke for her to move. Her dirty-blonde hair lay over her face, and her clear, blue eyes were closed. She wore a leather vest, leather pants, and moccassins. On top of this, she wore a long black cloak, hooded, which covered her body. She took deep, raspy breaths, managing to get only tiny amounts of oxygen into her lungs. If it stayed like this, she would never survive.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Akishra, why do you keep posting in dead threads? :| It doesn't acomplish anything other than cluttering up the front page of the forum.

Village Alchemist
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:06 pm

I've already been told about this. I only recently learned how to tell how long ago a post was made. So please, don't comment. Technically, you're contributing to the "clutter".

Akishra
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.