Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle Mech ROFL the animated series, the RP!(comedy)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Battle Mech ROFL the animated series, the RP!(comedy)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:58 am

( I thought people might enjoy this, enough with the serious stuff time for random things all to do with mechs!)

"This is a serious story I must tell you, for I General Ogib, believe that it may be our only hope. now lets see where do I begin...Ah yes, I was getting up in the morning taking a nice shi.....'Hey give me that!' Ahem! I am the Narrator and will be taking over, yes the trouble began when the alien race known as Tuna, invaded our world, though only using spears and standing only three inches high, the leaders of the world decided to make Giant humanoid machine's so named Battle Suites, these great weapons crushed the alien race, and now humans were left with another what to do with a so many Mechs? well have a battle tournament of course! "

Info in order:
WTF!
Rules
Character Set-up/Characters
my intro!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Battle Mech ROFL the animated series, the RP!(comedy)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:00 am

um i want the drugs you are on

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:13 am

WTF!

What the hell is this?
Battle Mech ROFL, its a Mech you know like gundam or any other mech hell Mechwarrior
or the such.

okay So how free are we to be stupid?
as much as you want, hell fight with a banana if you want.

Anything Else.
Well....
There are three player teams.(or less depending on players)
each one has a mechanic,Tech officer, two Pilots, and medic.

Battles are won by the degree of rp skill and randomness, and by a flip of a coin that is if we can't come to a decision.
Also all mechs must have two pilots(or less depending on players)

thats about it!

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:17 am

(they come special order of Insanity.)
Rules:
Please no god-modding or auto hits.
remember that randomness is good.
OBEY THE CHEESECAKE!
oh and the admins
and me!!!!

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:26 am

Character Setup
Name:
Weight:
skin:
eyes:
Hair color:
Clothes:
position:
Player:
Team:( Great Tuna, OHMITY DOLLA, Super Mech squad, Codemonkeys)
(height through clothes may have a picture instead.)
Height:6'1
Weight:150 lbs
skin:pale
eyes:blue
Hair color: shoulder length blonde
Clothes:White sleeveless shirt, blue jeans, and black boots
position:Pilot 1 of shooting starfish.
Player:Codemonkey
Team:Codemonkeys

King Pennie-Team OHMITY DOLLA
http://www.itchstudios.com/psg/robotics/thorbjorn_p.jpg

The Fisherman-Team Great Tuna
http://www.itchstudios.com/psg/robotics/ctvo2.jpg

Great Google-Team Super Mech Squad
http://www.itchstudios.com/psg/robotics/small.jpg
Last edited by codemonkey on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:33 am

EPISODE ONE: Pilot is for Mech RP!

The sun shined brightly onto the arena as the people already flowed in, packing the stadium, the four great Battle Suites that had won the war with the Tuna Empire stood in their loading bays awaiting the call to battle, all of them Heroes!

Well almost all....The sound of yelling awoke Mark as he soon spilled his strawberry milkshake all over the blue Mech of England, Shooting Starfish, quickly hiding he hoped the tech officer did not see him.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!