Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Battle Of The Bands

Battle Of The Bands {Retry

a part of “The Battle Of The Bands”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Groups of teen rebels join together to create two separate bands, which are rivaling each other for a spot on a famous record label. MALES NEEDED!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Battle Of The Bands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Battle Of The Bands {Retry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu May 26, 2011 6:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Battle Of The Bands {Retry"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Battle Of The Bands {Retry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu May 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Yo, can I reserve guitarist for the other band that is getting its debut? Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu May 26, 2011 7:20 pm

May I reserve the Drummer signed onto Voltude records?

Before you reserve though, I've never watched Scott Pilgram. Is knowledge of this necessary to be apart of this RP? If so, then nevermind it. If not, then sign me up!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 pm

can i reserve the vocalist?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:46 pm

May I reserve the guitarist for the other band please? :D

EDIT- opps, nevermind, saw that it was reserved. May I have the drummer for the band about to have it's debut then please? (: Please and thank you.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 pm

@:Nagato: Yes, you may.
@Spectrum Yes, you may.
@AnimeGirl Yes, you may please specify which band.
MAKE SURE TO KEEP GENDERS EQUAL,
TWO GIRLS
TWO GUYS
Each Band.
@winged1107 I'm sorry love, it's taken. Be a dude in my band! (: Vocalist!!!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm also curious. Exactly what type of music does each band play? :v

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu May 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Once the Debut band is put together you guys can decided together as well as on a band name.

As for the Somewhat Popular Band they play more of a metal/hardcore screamo type stuff
not all screaming, some singing as well.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu May 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Um, Kelsii? I think you mixed Nagato and I up. I asked for the drummer in the Debut band, Nagato asked for the guitarist; you have it the other way around. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Oopsies, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Accepted your charrie, she needs a avatar (100x100) image, though.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri May 27, 2011 7:54 am

Ugh! I need bassist's. :/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 am

Liam needs an avatar, just a reminder. I know you are not completed with him, though.
As well, in each character sheet you need to give an example of what they sound like when playing/singing. Use real band members to show.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Fri May 27, 2011 11:07 am

I don't suppose there's any possibility of making the 2nd band a bit more edgy and alternative by adding a DJ/Keyboarder member?

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri May 27, 2011 11:07 am

Hmm, that would be fine, and we can remove the bassist. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Fri May 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Oh, do you want me to fill the spot in the 1st band then?

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri May 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Oh, first band. Sure! (:
We need two more.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Fri May 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Well, I just figured that's where you meant when you said fill in the bassist slot lol, since the 1st band only needed a bassist. I could be a 5th member of either band, or replace one of the slots with mine. I don't really care where you want me as long as I can put my character with the turn tables/keyboard role =P

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri May 27, 2011 1:54 pm

s'far as band sound, I'm not much into alternative and such and more into a metal sound like Judas Priest (and Santana sorta reflects my musical taste in that respect XD), but I guess it depends on how the band as a whole wants it to be. Though I guess we also still need a singer and bassist as well :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Fri May 27, 2011 2:14 pm

If you look up Blue Stahli, the techno feel they add to metal is kind of what I'm aiming for with my character. It's like a very hard rock mixed with metal, then mixed with turntables =P

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!