Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle of the Myths (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Battle of the Myths (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer2 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:26 pm

The soldiers, all in their rows and fully armoured, awaited their next command. The amry was huge, constiting of beaste such as Centaurs, Minotaurs, great winged snakes, Hippogriff's, Gryffins, war elfs, vampires, chimeras, demons, fire controllers, giant flying serpents and many other horrid creatures. Gestin stepped back to allow Zeboroth more room. "Brothers!" Zeboroth declared, "The time has come for you to show your loyalty to me and your home the Shadow KIngdom. Todat we shall all ride out into battle againt Elixer, and together we shall bring down Rido Cain!" The vast number of monster screeched and chanted war cries, some shouting Zeboroth's name, and some making all the noise they possible could. "Prove yourself to us all today on the field!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BaneSlayer2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 pm

The great King gave the vampiric girl a small smile that was actually becoming quite frequent. As he opened his mouth to reply, the Capitan of the Guard rusheed in, bowing low after seeing the annoyed look on Rido Kain's face. "Sir! It has come to my mens attention that the Shadow Kingdom's army had been constraucted. They are set to attack anytime now." The mans face turned to an expression of one that wa prepared for prasie at his quick report. "What?!?!", Kain screamed, his purple har billowing around him, making him look like a violet demon. "You rush in here after reports of calm throughout Zeboroths Palace?! What in all of Elixer were you thinking?! Wipe that smug look off your face before I shred it off, you ignorent fool!" the King turned back to Akumi. "I'm sorry, Love, but this conversation will have to continue later. Now is the time to fight."

Rido turned back, pushing past the still shocked looking Capitan. The leather straps that ornamented his wrap and tunic rusteled together, his white boots clicking an up-beat rythem onto the stone floor. As he passed the tourches, they extinguished, his anger cooling them, as it was an inferno compared to the pitiful flames of the lights. "Prepare my steed! Get my armour! Rose all the troops! I want every squad out there."
His majesty suited up into his shining armour, strapping it all down and double checking its strength. Riding outside on his midnight demonic hourse to the massive courtyard where the roused fighters now stood, wide awake, and very well aware that they may not be coming back.

Exodus rode through, his own black steed positioned at the Kings right hand. "Sir, they await your orders."

Rido Kain looked at the blind messanger. It never ceased to amaze him that the boy could ride while having no sight, and still be able to fight and kill faster and better then most of his highest knights. He lifted up his sword, a brilliant silver handle ornamented with the three heads of the mighty Cerberus, the icon of Elixer, the blade razor sharp and mighty purple in color, the same as the Kings hair. "Today, we will fight!", Rido yelled out above the beast's heads. "Today, we will win!!! "

The creatures roared with all they were, letting Kain ride infront, galloping, slithering, crawling, or running after behiond him to the battle that may very well be their last.
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Akumi looked at him sadly, but then the captian of the guards,she had thought came in with the news of the war. Her eyes grew in fear I knew it the war has started Akumi thought to herself quickly. She then heard the King yelled,which in reality didn't surpirse her,when he said they would talk later, she felt that was a lie becasue she knew he might not be coming back,none of the great warriors of Elixir would not come back. When he left Akumi went and grabbed her cloak and put it on quickly, she ran oaround the passgeways till she saw the King outside through a castle window before he and the warriors headed out. She gribbed the window ceil,just the thought of either the king or any of the warriors dieing made her sad,that teas escaped her face,but ins't of the tears being clear white they were red. Akumi had not cried before not even when she was in pain, this was the first time she had ever,since she lost her memory,cry.

I have to remember...I have to remember who I am...I need to Akumi yelled in her thoughts as she saw the King and the warroirs about to head out,she heard there crys of war. That made her try harder to try and remember, then something flashed before her very eyes. It wasn't her memoris of who she was, liked she had hoped, but remembered how to work her abilites and how to use them. Akumi remembered she knew how to fight, and fly with wings that came out of her own will, the most importent thing was that her blood could heal any wound,just like a vampire could heal there wounds quickly as they are made.

Akumi looked around and found a two small veils in a table near by,she grabbed then, she used her nail to cut into her palm and let the blood drip into the viels and closed them tightly and put them around her side, her wound quickly healed. She then went back to the window and opened it wide open, Akumi closed her eyes she and went on top of the window ceil and held herself there,she concentrated and made a pair of red black wings appear, her cloak fell down and she jumped and flew to where the king was hoping her would accept her help, she wanted to help no matter what.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Rido turned his intense gaze to the skies as a loud murmer of whisperes choursed together about a 'sky demon'. His blue eyes widened as he took in the breath-taking and awe inspiring sight Akumi flying high above them, her red and black wingings casting a shadow that looked like wings across his horse. Looking downn, he laughed loudly, his throaty, merry laugh even at the time of war rumbeled across the barren plains, giving his men new courage. "Ride brothers!" he yelled. "Ride for our Angel of Salvation!"

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Akumi flew above them and lowered herself down slowly next to King Rido "King Rido I have a gift that will help you I hope"Akumi said calmly and took the two red veils with her blood from her side and went over him for just a few seconds to put the viel around his neck and went to his side again "This will help you, when the time is right, it'll heal any wound that has been inflected on you, just like it would help a vampire when its been wounded, just drink it I know it maybe bizarre but it does the trick for any type of wound deadly or not" Akumi said seriously but smiled, she then went to the man next to the King, she didn't know who he was but some how knew he was the King's best trust warrior, she quickly noticed he was blind and was struck with amazement at this warrior. "Here" she said "this is for you as well, use it wisely" Akumi said gentle to him and tied the viel around his neck just like she did for the king. She then went back to the king's side "I'll be help you my king as much as I can, no matter what you say I'll be staying" she said seriously "I'll help from up the sky and down in the ground, both my specialties so I recall" she said with a smirk.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer2 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 pm

A sudden pounding of hooves caught Zeboroth's attention. He turned around to see the Black Wizard's arrive on their dark, demonic steeds. As they dismoounted, Zeboroth bowed to them all. "Lord's," the King said lowly, "It is an honor for you to come here with us today and fight Elixer." Turning to Zeatha he added, "Make sure they (the Black Wizards) know the battle plan. We shall be leaving shortly. Very shortly. Walking back to the over-look, Zeboroth's voice boomed to his soldiers, "Mount your rides if you have one, brandish your swords in the direction of the enemy. Let us be off!" The Shadow King quickly mounted his horse, putting on his black helmet, and turned to Zeatha, "You shall ride into battle next to me. I will not lose my closest advisor." Gestin to mounted his white steed, and lead it to the front of the army. Drawing his sword the Vampire smirked, "DESTROY!!!!!!" and with that, he took off, the army following behind him, as Zeboroth and Zeatha looked on from atop the hill, drawing his sword, Zeboroth smiled over at Zeatha, "Let's go." and took off along side his army, riding full speed towards Elixer.

BaneSlayer2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Rido Kain thundered along the bare ground as it was littered with old, dry bone and rusting armour of battles past. He nodded, a smirk playing on his lips. As Exodus extended his hand for the vial, he wrapped his pale fingers around his gift and nodded his thanks to the Vampire girl. He ' look' to the skys, his reed eye cloth ties waving behind him like a red banner or hope; of victory. Kain looked besode him at Akumi, still riding hard. "I need only one last thing from you before we go." he whispered to her, his purple violet hair streaming along the back of his hourse, an array of bright color in the midst of the uprising dark, terrifying times. He leaned over, cupping Akumi's face in his hand, and kissing his newly found friend on the lips, wiping his thumb lightly on the red stripes that decorted her face. Holding onto his steed's reigns with one hand, he unsheathed his violet blade, letting the color cast spectrums of hope into the eyes of his fighters. Taking one last glance at Akumi, he yelled, pausing after each statement, "We will fight!! Or we will fall! Until the angels save us alll..!"

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Akumi wondered what he wanted and when he kissed her she wasn't as surpired as the first time. When he stopped and gave his decree she smiled and went up higher into the sky flying above them now no matter what I got to protect them, my new...friends she thought happily, but some how she knew she would get hurt easily with no armor, she thought for a bit and remembered a spell that sounded familiar to her and her gut and heart told her to say it out loud to herself. "Unendlich ausrüsten" she said calmly with her eyes closed and suddenly her clothes turned into dark silver armor, it was light but very strong she had silver bracers, a female-like armor corset, and silver pauldrons, and her wings intact her new found armor, her hair had gotten tied back away from her face. She opened her eyes and smiled, she went foward once again the proper speed. Who knew I could use magic...I have to remember and try and find out how I know this Akumi thought to herself And surpirsingly she had Elixers symbol in red on her bracers which was a good add. She knew she couldn't hold back to kill anyone, she had to put her morals aside if she wanted the peace to arrive in Elixer and anywhere else where the war that was to come,and had began now, had effected.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer2 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:37 am

The thundering of hooves could be heard for miles. War cries were shouted, curses at the enemy were screamed, Zeboroth's name, chanted. Gestin led the army over the plains. Today was the day Elixer crumbled. Zeboroth's sword was brandished high, the time for battle was upon them all. Centaurs galloped over the land, Hippogriffs and Griffons soared through the air, their cries piercing the air. The horses breathed roughly, they knew what was to come. The Black Wizards followed the army, ready to fight. Gestin's face was set in a smirk, yes, he would be remembered for this battle, he would not die. He couldn't, in this world, vampires were immortal. If one should wound him, it would quickly heal, and he would slay the fool who dried to kill him. Today, many would die from Elixer from Zeboroth's sword. Many would lie dying on the ground, begging for rest, they would want to die. Zeboroth planned on taking captives. Those poor souls would live in agony for the rest of their days. Yes, Zeboroth rode on smirking, today, he would rule the battlefield.

BaneSlayer2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:12 am

((OOC: did this Rp die already O.o??))

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer2 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:07 pm

unfortunatelly yes...we had...*cough* non-responders* that *cough* didn't respond *cough*

but i wud love for it to be revived

BaneSlayer2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Im willing to help ^.^ i like this rp it was a very good idea

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!