Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:46 pm

GACKT looked at Koharu then punched her arm lightly.Hie purple eyes looked at hers and he then sat up.He took the part of the shirt to his nose. The blood was not flowing so much anymore and seem to be alright. It still was hard to breath and stung also felt swollen. He then stood up almost falling over on Koharu. Tora took GACKT's arm once again to help him but GACKT refused. "help her...I am fine" Tora looked at GACKT then Koharu and smiled. GACKT stood there looking across the lake then around the bank. He was looking for something and soon spotted it. Foot tracks in the snow heading south....he wanted to fallow but he wanted to go check on HYDE to. He stood there for a moment like he was forgetting something.He looked at Tora and Koharu and walked back to them." those tracks are MELL's and a girl she was with....I sure those will lead to where MELL went. we can split up I go check HYDE and meet up with you both after and you two go find MELL the second idea is we all check HYDE then fallow those tracks....". Tora looked at him and frowned then looked at Koharu. he didn't like the idea of splitting up but...HYDE needed to be checked on."I think you two should go after MELL i will go check on HYDE and meet up with you both when I can..maybe even try to get a signal with this phone".He pulled HYDE 's phone out and looked at it. Tora didn't want them and mostly Koharu to find out he didn't take HYDE to the hospital cause the car died. He just left him in the car with his jacket. He then started to turn and walk heading to the direction where the car was. He had not clue KAZ and MYV found him and took him.

GACKT looked at Koharu then Tora then watched Tora walk off. He then looked at the tracks and got nervous. Part of him wanted to leave. But he wanted to end this with MELL once and for all. This was a chance to and didn't want to be almost killed again.He spaced out thinking feeling the light breeze on his skin his broke free from his dazing."Koharu" he said and then held her face and kissed her lips. He then held her tightly and looked at her face. His eyes looked into hers as her and smiled." thank you for saving me....I am sorry for all this to happen....I am sorry for the bad ways I been acting lately....". he then teared up and kissed her lips again then her cheek" I thought I was never going to see you again". He felt warmer holding her and being able to see her again.He was terrorfied he was going die and never see her. "we are going to end this....once in for all we going to put a stop to MELL no more of this...we will do this together". He looked at her and smiled " forever I will be by your side and only yours".

Rumors started to spread The Gazette where canceling the rest of the tour with exist†trace . Due to someone having a serious injury and could not continue on. There has been no clear answer to who it was. But the staff have said they did a few lives but after a day later. They called it and didn't want anymore injuries to happen or make it worse. Rumors are saying is one of the vocalists fans who went to the lives. Have reported and told that Ruki seemed unwell and seems unwell. That something is not right but others are saying he could just be tired from the traveling. But just as rumors where spreading it was reported that the tour was canceled. Ruki has been doing his normal business on stage. When the floor door collapsed under him causing him to fall and hit hit head. They said he got up like nothing happend but he been having headaches since.

Ruki has not been eating much and less talkative. The bandmates have told they are worried about him. But have full faith that he is going to be just fine. That all he needs is to go home and rest then he be fine. Ruki is known to push on even in pain. He didn't want to cancel the tour and begged to keep going. But the staff and bandmates wouldn't allow it. Ruki even cried telling everyone he was sorry and to the fans that it would be rescheduled. At this point the girls and guys where being flown back to Japan and would be there by night fall. Ruki has been in and out of consciousness the whole ride so far. Doctors had checked him and said he has a minor concussion. There where no broken bones or other injuries just his head.The staff and other kept eyes on the vocalist they where worried about him. Since it happened Ruki well has not been his normal self.

Once HYDE was out of surgery they rolled him out to a room. The doctor then went to find KAZ and Myv to update them. KAZ almost jumped when he saw the guy and started tear up more. The man told him that HYDE had a major blow to the head. They said the HYDE could be a coma for sometime. KAZ folded his arms and then started to cry more. He told KAZ to contact the family and update them. As hard as this was going to be he had to. MYV put his hand on KAZ shoulder and KAZ then called Ayumi."hey...I have an update on HYDE...its not good..."KAZ choked a bit with tears." there going to have keep him for a while...he had a serious injury to his head....he is in a coma Ayumi". KAZ kinda held himself and cried as he talked" they want family to come up and see him..."

((I feel like my post sucks this time))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 pm

((not at all))

~Koharu~

"help her...I am fine" Tora looked at GACKT then Koharu and smiled. GACKT stood there looking across the lake and then went around the bank.

Koharu lifted her hands up, ”I can take care of myself,” she said as she got up slowly, stumbling slightly. All of them seem tired, but Tora looked like he was in the best condition. Koharu looked over at Tora and smiled faintly.

”Thank you…Tiger,” she chuckled and wrapped her arms around herself, shivering. Somehow she had managed to keep her purse but it was beginning to become dead weight and annoy her. Pressing the bag against her chest, she tried to obtain warmth from it. Her throat began to well up and she wanted to cry but the cold made it difficult. She wanted to go home. Gackt came back after a few minutes.

”Those tracks are MELL's and a girl she was with....I sure those will lead to where MELL went. We can split up I go check HYDE and meet up with you both after and you two go find MELL the second idea is we all check HYDE then follow those tracks...." he said. Tora looked at him and frowned then looked at Koharu. Koharu shared Toras expression. For once, she didn’t care about MELL, or revenge. She just wanted to let it go.

”I think you two should go after MELL i will go check on HYDE and meet up with you both when I can..maybe even try to get a signal with this phone" Tora turned his back and walked off before the other two could say a word. Koharu glared at him as he walked off, feeling a sudden urge to strangle him. She sighed gruffly and looked out at the tracks, it would take a while for them to get there and neither of them was in the proper condition to continue on. Gackt looked pretty beat up, and Koharu was exhausted. The cold weather had taken its toll on her, and even with the sun out..it wasn’t much help. Not only that, but her leg was acting weird. It felt oddly numb.

”Koharu" Gackt blurted out randomly and held her face, she winced and shut her eyes tightly. His hands were cold!

”Gackt, get your hands off me! Their co-“ he kissed her, pressing his lips against his. At first, the feeling of their lips against one another was cold…but it felt sweet at the same time. He then held her tightly and looked at her face. Looking into her eyes, he smiled. Heat managed to full her cheeks. "Thank you for saving me....I am sorry for all this to happen....I am sorry for the bad ways I been acting lately...." he started to tear up and kissed her lips again, this time…it felt warmer…and then he kissed her cheek " I thought I was never going to see you again" The places his lips touched slowly brought heat. She laid her head onto his chest, listening to his heart beat. "we are going to end this....once in for all we going to put a stop to MELL no more of this...we will do this together" He looked at her and smiled " forever I will be by your side and only yours Koharu pouted.

”Why do you always get to say the cool things? But you know…” she lifted up her head to look into his eyes and then looked away, ”This idea is stupid,” she said critically, both of them could die. And in all honesty, she didn’t mind. She had always been raised to be prepared for death. If she died protecting the man she loved…Koharu suddenly smirked softly and looked back up at him, ”But I guess, if it comes down to it, I’ll save you again,” she got on her tippy toes and lightly brushed her lips against his. ”But I’m not recharged yet…” she blushed, feeling embarrassed for her boldness around him. ”Make this kiss count,” she whispered softly and then pressed her lips against his. This could be the last peaceful moment they had together—even if it was cold—and their last kiss, their last time to say I love you. And if it wasn’t his last, it was probably hers. The kiss turned from a sweet one, to a more passionate and rougher kiss.

~Jyou~

Jyou leaned back in the air plane seat, a small desk hanging in front of her from the chair ahead. She was working on writing lyrics for a song, since she had suddenly gotten inspiration. She looked over to her side, watching Ruki space out. She tapped his foot lightly with hers and smiled. She wasn’t sure what to say, but she didn’t like him when he was upset.

~Mally~

Mally sat between Uruha and Aoi and was hitting her drumsticks against her legs to the beat of her ipods music. She had one earphone in as she sort of spaced out. She was a bit sad the tour had been canceled, she felt like they had disappointed the fans but Ruki needed to be taken care of. Plus, a tour could be put on anytime but if Ruki was gone, there wouldn’t be another like him. Mally started to play on uruha and Aois knees too as she got more into the beat of the music.

”Ahhh xD” she said excitedly, shaking her head to the music.

~Ayumi~

Ayumi could hear him crying on the other line and she wanted to hurry to his side and hug him, to comfort him. She didn’t know if everything would be alright, but if he was going through pain, he should know he isn’t alone. ”We will be right there KAZ, just hang on.” Ayumi replied and hung up. She told the other women and Sato. All of them hurried to the car and started to drive over. Melody drove the car while Ayumi sat with Megumi in the back. Megumi buried her face into her hands and cried, the more she thought about losing her husband the more she felt sick. What if he never woke up? Ayumi rubbed her back and used her free hand to text KAZ.

We are on our way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Uruha and Aoi looked at each other then Mally. Kai then started drumming on the back of there heads.He smiled knowing that the two might turn on him. Uruha then grab a hold the water bottle and opened. Tossing behind him and it hit and the water went all over Kai. Aoi giggled at the sound of Kai whining behind him. Aoi then took his water and spitted and looked at Mally then Uruha. Kai whined and bursted out laughing" ahh! these two there so mean!". Reita laughed and was ansty to look a his phone when they landed"Kai... when have you ever been picked on?". Kai looked at Reita in the row next to him hey...you four do it all the time..these two the most though".Reita laughed and smiled " its cause you laugh it make us laugh to... just sometimes you just ask for it....don't tease Aoi....you know he is going to bite you..". Reita then looked at the staff and Ruki he was worried about him. Ruki did try to convince the staff not to cancel but Ruki struggled on the stage a bit. They wanted to make sure he was alright a live can always be changed around. Fans would understand when the word was given out they loved them.

Ruki stared at the front of the plane with his shades on. He was out of it and shaking a bit. Turning his head he looked at Jyou and the others then at the floor. A staff member sat on one side of him making sure he was doing okay. Ruki looked like he been awake for 48 hours and a bit pale in the face. He felt bad about this and didn't want to be in this plane. He wanted to be on stage and being there with the fans. He felt like he was breaking hearts to so many and was sorry. But he knew it would all be alright when it was explained to the fans. His health was more important than a live they could just go back later. The plane was only 2 hours from Japan and it would be dusk when they got there. Ruki would be taken to the hospital and then hopefully sent home.

GACKT was bit taken off guard by Koharu and her kiss. He put his arms around her and held her feeling her heart beat.Making him forget about MELL he then kissed her back feeling her get rougher he did to.Then pulled away for a moment"....we could .....just go home instead".He kissed her lips again and held her tighter. He couldn't help it he was feeling warmer and he wasn't sure how they could get out. But even if this was there last moment he was happy he was with her and only her.He then picked her put him his arms like bride and still kissed her lips.Then he pulled his lips away from hers" lets go home...your right that idea is stupid...lets hope Tora hasn't blown up my car or lost HYDE". He then started to fallowed Tora's prints in the snow. His leg was still making him limp a bit but he ignored it and walked carrying Koharu. She looked horrible and he wanted to get her some place warm and take care of her.As he walked he got that dizzy feel again and paused.Closing his eyes and then gently but Koharu on her feet. He opened them again and looked at Koharu blankly.He was trying to say her name but it wasn't coming. Then fainted and fell to the ground as his legs buckled under him. He fell forward landing right in the cold snow breathing but not moving.

The sounds of a motor could be hear in the distance and it was moving. Someone on a snowmobile headed to the lake and then stopped. GACKT was out. Taking a walkie talkie out the person talked with MELL. He then speed off to look for tracks.

KAZ sighed and MYV then gave him a hug and he went to the room. Myv stayed in the waiting room for when they got here. He was tearing to and kept cussing to himself"damn damn damn it". he was still confused why was he in GACKT's car and where was GACKT? was he out there in woods? Maybe he should head back out there and look. He kept thinking and wondering then started to cry. KAZ sat in the room and sat in a seat next to the sleeping HYDE.He looked at HYDE and smiled" your blonde? you know last time I saw you it was dread locks!". He laughed at HYDE but then just cried looking at his face. A warp was around HYDE's head on his chart it said he was hit in the temple area. KAZ wondered who would hit HYDE he wasn't a person to harm anyone. He then sat back and just stared at HYDE and spacing out. Why? was all he kept thinking then took HYDE hand and held it."come back to us...please HYDE...don't go".KAZ felt like he was loosing his best friend once again. But why was HYDE up there and why didn't he just stay with his bandmates and staff?

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:11 am

Grace snuggled with Brutus wand watched the movie" work was fine just....a total bore!...glad to be home and not stressing out". She smiled watching the move and laughed" we should go see GACKT one day...I wonder if the guys talk to him much?". Grace said and giggled looking at her phone again. She hopped the rumors she been hearing weren't true. From working at a music store you hear a lot from people about music. One of the reasons she was stressing about the phone."you think the boys are alright?...Reita hasn't answered me or the boys...maybe I should try one of the girls?". Grace looked back at the movie and then to her phone.She then was thinking about doing something for Reita when he got back. Like hang out or go out to eat kinda like old times.

She was annoyed she couldn't go with them when they left. But it was fine she was just worried alot. She just came back to Japan and they left it was hard. Grace then got a call and then answered it hoping it was Reita. But sadly no it was just someone calling her telling her that the car she had in USA. Was now at the airport and was waiting to be picked up. She smiled and then hung up and looked at Takara."Hey Takara I will be right back....car is here finally! should take me like 20 minutes maybe...we should go shopping tonight!!"She got her jacket and keys and left almost running. Brutus stayed with Takara and looked at her. Then looked at the tv and he started to watch the movie to. Seriously sometimes that dog was human on the inside.
Grace got a taxi and the man started to take her to the airport. Once she got there she payed the man. Heading to where the man told her to go. She started to regret not taking Brutus all these people made her nervous. She walked in and pasted by people to a man behind a desk." hey...I am here pick up my car.." the man smiled and greeted her." yes this is the place... just sign this out and take this driving test...we need to make sure you know the rules....". Grace kinda cried inside and then took the papers and smiled" thanks....". Great this was going to take at least an hour. She then messaged Takara" they want me to take a test! come on I have Japanese driver license =.= ". She then started to fill out the paper work. A few times looking nervous at other people around. Her heart pounded she was started feel a panic attack coming. She closed her eyes for a moment trying to calm down. She then opened her eyes and continued with the test. Her hand shook and she really was kicking herself for not bringing Brutus. That was what he was trained for was to make her feel safe and protect her. To calm her down when she lost it and needed help walking and standing.

Once she was done she gave it to the man almost crying. He looked at her puzzled" this will take a moment" and she then ran to the bathroom. Going to stall far away from the door and went in. She sat on the floor and cried her head her arms. She rocked her self trying to relax and then whispered"I need you guys......Reita?". She then got up after 20 minutes and washed her face."come one Grace... this isn't very graceful you know... no one is going to hurt you". She looked in the mirror and then left the bathroom and went back to the man."well it looks good to me...just go out that door and find your car out there in the lot...if you need help just ask a guard out there". She smiled and went where he said and looked for her car. She ran to it and unlocked it getting in it right away. She put her key in and hopped she would start. With a few coughs from the car she started to roar alive. She sat there smiling letting it run a bit and pulled out. The guy opened the gate and she then slowly rolled the car out and then took the car to the front part of the airport. She put her hazard lights on and started to do a check on the car for dings and engine problems.

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Takara relaxed as she watched the movie all nice and comfortable with her pink cute slippers, "That would be great to go see him one day! , and yeah it is a good feeling being home and relaxing after working hard" she smiled at Grace, she was very thankful to be there with her and her dog she loved them so much. "The guys probably do talk to him, everyone's like a big family, but also busy to of course so It is a possibility...but I think they are alright just busy, Im sure there is nothing to worry about." She was chatting away with Grace, Grace always made her feel better when talking to her so the girls are always here for each other. "Oh good the car is here!! that's great..okay I will be here when you get back, and yes that's a great idea..you know I never turn down shopping!" She was all excited for her friend and about the car. She knew that Grace loved her car very much. It was just her and Brutus.. "aww Brutus, your the best , just watching tv" It wasn't everyday when she sees a dog watching the tv It looks very cute and funny when you see it or even think about it. Takara had a smile on her face and glanced at the time on her cell phone then looked back at the movie.

Takara got a text from Grace she wrote back "a test..? yeah I mean you got the Japanese drivers lisense... well I think you will do just fine anyway, hang in there (hugs) and it's okay ill still be here and ill have tea ready for you within an hour or so.no worries"

~cozy pink slipper boots!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ann replied back to Loveless quickly with an upset look on her face. She was so upset to get the text from Loveless. Her really good friend Uta and her daughter has been kidnapped. She hasn't really paid attention to the news. "Omg Loveless , hunny, ...I will be right there, that is terrible!" she called a taxi and headed there as fast as counting to 3. she was so devastated and hoping that they were alright. She was so upset and can only imagine how everyone else was feeling. "I'll be right there, Im coming!!" she had tears coming down her face, the taxi driver asked her if she was alright in Japanese. The guy started to crack up jokes but Ann was in no mood to laugh she knew that the nice Japanese man was just trying to make her smile. Hard times like these she just wants to be alone and curl up in a corner. She just wanted to get there and fast.

~Japanese taxi signs~
(¯`v´¯)
.`¡.¸.¡´ ?
¸.¡´¸.¡´¨) ¸.¡*¨)
(¸.¡´ (¸.¡´ .¡´ ¸

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:32 pm

After checking the car she got back in it. Turning away from the airport she headed back home. She smiled at the thought of Reita. It was weird her stomach was filled with butterflies . Grace realized she just can't seem to stop thinking of Reita. She missed it here so much it felt like she was home. Most importantly she had her boys back. Even new friends those girls from that band exist†trace. She still wanted to know them more. She wondered if they would like a girls night sometime.She smiled and teared at bit at a stop light. She still felt like she had to tell the boys what happened to her. They where around back then when it was happening. She often would just say she had to go cause family. It was but not 100% true. Her friend Takara is one of the only few that really know the detail of what happened to her and Grace's father. But she never clearly told the boys back then it hurt to try and tell. But inside she had a feeling they knew but never said a word ether.

Grace then thought of a conversations her and Ruki had before."When you're alive, dissatisfaction is unavoidable Grace...wanting to kill yourself over it is meaningless" Ruki said keeping his head forward as he smoked." ...I know that....just tired.....of letting everyone down... and sacred"Grace folded her arms and stood next to the vocalist."if you think you can't then you will never find... your answer. But I think if you do something, most likely the final answer would not just be limited to 1 answer". Ruki looked at her and smiled messing up her hair a bit."since we been friends...you have never let me down...Grace there is so much we still do not know about you.....but it is alright...in time you will. No matter what happens, our relationship to you and to each other will remain the same". She smiled at Ruki and then hugged him" thank you ...Ruki...always know the right words". She then pulled away slowly wiped her eyes. She felt a hand on her face and she looked up to see Ruki."your alright....don't cry your safe with us" He smiled and then pulled his hand away. Tossing his cig to the ground and then threw it out "Life is never as bad as we expect it to be.. "he said and smiled warmly to Grace.

Grace got unlocked from her thoughts by a car horn. She moved the car forward and a tear felt from her cheek."you where right Ruki...took me a while but you drilled into this cloudy head of mine" She then stopped at a red light."please please don't let this rumor be reality...." She then looked at her phone and then started to feel worried." Reita...come on please answer...." She then got lost in a memory again"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you've a thousand reasons to smile".Grace stared at Uruha like he as ten heads and he just smiled. "that makes no since...I don't know anyone who can come up with all those reasons!" Grace said loudly and rolled her eyes at the man." I can Grace....so can the guys...its easy...kinda like saying think of happiness when your sad when you cry". Uruha then picked up his guitar and was readying to go practice.He gave her a thumbs up and smiled" cheer up and later we can go do something....like the arcade in Shibuya arcade". Grace smiled " maybe Aoi-kun can come to!?...". Uruha smiled brightly and then hugged Grace with one arm. Kissing her on the head" deal! but your on my side!". He walked off down the hall and Grace watched.

Grace soon pulled up to the apartment and then sat in the car for a moment. She then got out and locked the car up. She then headed up the stairs. Something to her left caught her eye she looked for a moment. It was a man and he almost looked her father. She turned her head right away she felt like ice just froze her body. She then slowly made her way up the stairs and shook. She got to her door and stared at the handle then unlocked it. Everything felt numb and she slowly got inside the apartment. Closing the door and put her keys on table and took her shoes off. "Hey-y I am back ! gonna go shower....that car was so dirty!" She said forcing a smile and a laugh she then got a pair of pj clothes. Heading to the bathroom she closed the door. She stumbled to the tub and started to remove her clothes. Her skin felt dirty and she felt like someone was touching her.She turned on the shower and then climbed in. Standing there she held herself in the rain of the shower.She started to cry and one hand then held her head. Flash backs started to come and then knelled in the tub and cried. Years of held up pain started come out and she was sacred. It had been a while since she got a scare like this.

Brutus looked at Takara and then to the bathroom. He got up and walked to the door and stared at it.The dog then started paw at the door and whine a bit. He could since she was having trouble and wanted to get in. Grace then started to call out for Reita. She cried more for some reason in her dreams Reita always was the hero. Few times she had was him fighting her father trying to save her. Even when she would cry at night she would cry out to him. Grace then managed to get herself on her feet but she slipped and her back hit the spout. She bit her tongue and cried starting to cough to and feel dizzy. She then got out of the tub and shut the water off.She then took a towel and warped herself in it and cried.She sat on the bathroom floor and cried."burtus!.... I am alright! its okay " She said in a shaky voice and got up getting dressed. She finished and opened the bathroom door" hey...sorry ...head is a bit crazy right now....so i am going to go take a nap Takara.....then we can go shopping alright ?" She said smiling and petting Brutus then headed slowly to her room. Getting to her bed she crawled on it and warped herself in the blankets.She started to cry again thinking Reita wouldn't love her back.The "why would he thoughts" started to cloud her as she started to fall to sleep holding her necklace.

(( a mix of real life and my own stories I have made...and thank you sato for allowing me to sorta use gazette ))

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!