Beautiful Lies

Beautiful Lies

a part of “Beautiful Lies”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

A few years ago, a group of friends left town to escape their secrets. Now, those very secrets are bringing them home- and putting them all in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beautiful Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beautiful Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beautiful Lies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the week!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder

Re: Beautiful Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Face Claim: Jeremy Sumpter
Secret: He has been a stripper since high-school. He comes from a really conservative family. so this kinda affects him mentally. He also is lying about being in nursing school.
Last edited by InakoUchiha on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi! I'd like to reserve a character with the face claim of Ashley Nicolette Frangipane better known as Halsey.
Her secret will be that she got pregnant when she was sixteen, had a miscarriage on the third month.
Nobody ever found out about it, not even her parents or the baby's father.
My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate.
Last edited by lightningpoint on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve a character with the FC of Amber Heard.
Her secret would be that in self defense she killed her abusive father, and her mother went to jail for it.

Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:12 pm

CAT! HERRO! :3

May I join? :D

Face claim: Kathryn Prescott

chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is the best.

Secret: I don't even know yet.. I'll have to work on that. Drove Drunk and hit someone, her older brother took the blame for it. I don't have all the details worked out yet. Can she have two secrets that are related?

Final Edit: okay. Her secrets are this: In high school she was manipulated by a teacher to do pretty much whatever he wanted which led her to start drinking and one night she was driving drunk and hit someone (either in their car or on the road and potentially killing them... not sure on that yet). Her brother took the blame for her.
Last edited by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 am

May I join as well?

Face claim: Giza Lagarce

Secret: Had a secret relationship with one of her teachers in high school who also happened to be married. Nearing the end of her senior year she became pregnant with his baby and dropped out of school claiming she was perusing her modeling career. She left town, moved across country, then had the baby. She also gave the baby up for adoption.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:00 am

Hey everyone! Thanks for the interest- all reservations are accepted!

@Cryptic- Hey! Yeah, you can have two secrets, as long as they're related!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:00 pm

I think we need more boys so..

Faceclaim: Alberto Rosende

Secret: tbd. Coming up with secrets is so difficult for me apparently. :\ anyone want to help?

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Actually, having done a quick double check, everyone except Cryptic is missing half of the password. I'm not going to deny anyone's reservation for that, but please make sure you read over the rules! No need to edit, just let me know when you've done so.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Oh shoot I knew I was forgetting something in my reservation! I'm sorry, I promise I did read the rules! When I typed up my reservation it was right before bed and so I spaced it. Again I am very sorry!

Edit: Also if need be I can make a guy as well.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:35 pm

@SarcasticZombie- It's no problem! It's easy enough to miss/forget, it's okay!

We have two male spots and one female spot left, so if anyone wants to grab a spot/double up, now's the time to say so! I may add more characters, depends on demand and all that!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Hay, i was wondering if I could reserve a guy? I will be using FC: Dylan O'Brien

Secret: He was sleeping with multiple wealthy and influential people, including the Mayor. He was then blackmailing them into supporting his mother's medical bills.

Miyer
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Sure thing! I'll edit him in shortly.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Hey Cat, I realized I'm a little too busy to take on another roleplay so I'm gonna have to back down from this one. I'm really sorry! But good luck and hopefully we can roleplay together again soon :D
Last edited by lightningpoint on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lightningpoint
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:37 pm

I've got both characters submitted! Let me know if there's anything I need to change for fix!

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Veertje on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Heya, this sounds interesting, I'd love to join!

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-co ... 8__605.jpg
(I have no idea who this is)

Secret: He is actually dying becauce of a disease and he is probably not going to live up to his 40. Everyone knew so he left town to live a normal live without anyone knowing. However he had a stalker who claimed to love him and she wasn't so pleased. She followed him through the woods while he was trying to sneak away and got lost. Instead of helping her back to the road, he left her to die.

I did many roleplay when I was younger but never on this site, so please help/correct me when I'm doing something wrong!

Veertje
Member for 4 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:28 am

Hey! So by my counting there should be a girl spot still open?

If so I'd really like to reserve FC: Gemma Ward

Secret: So I'm not sure if this is okay, since she didn't exactly 'run from it'. She ran away and just disappeared in high school. She ran away with a guy then they got married and she got pregnant, then he got them into a car accident and killed their unborn baby. They split after that, and she lives in a hole with no money, but her pride won't let her tell anyone how crap her life turned out. So she lies and tells everyone how luxurious her life is. Strawberry all the way!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:47 am

Dang can't believe I forgot that password. Sorry. I've been away from this website for a few weeks so it'll take me a bit to get back in rhythm.

Also I should have a WIP up today. Probably after school.

afreerobin
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:37 am

@Veertje- Hey! Unfortunately that's not how face claims work. Face claims are celebs/models etc, someone who there are plenty of pictures online of. We have two profiles accepted if you want to look at them to see what I mean. Lemme know once you pick one!

@unicorns- you're missing part of the password, but aside from that, that's totally cool with me!

@afreerobin- haha, it's no problem! I look forward to seeing your character.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby underwood on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:18 pm

I'd love to reserve a character with the faceclaim Xavier Samuels.
His secret is that for a better part of high school, he dealt drugs which ultimately paid his college tuition (obviously unbeknownst to his friends).
My favorite ice cream is cookiedough, hands down.
Last edited by underwood on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

underwood
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!