Beauty and the Demon(1x1 between me and BonJoviGirl)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Beauty and the Demon(1x1 between me and BonJoviGirl)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:27 am

So, here's the story. The Demon(me) is young, and despertly wishes to live as a normal human, and also get back to heaven. His aunt decides to help him.(Yes, she's the Enchantress), and she makes a spell that will raise him up from hell, and allow him to walk the path of man. THere's a catch, though. He has to find his other half in five years, or else he goes back to you know where.Two years have already passed, and since then, he's become a batman-esque hero, making sure(or doing his best) that darkness doesn't spread.let's go!

Name:Arum Lupus
M/F:Male'
Orientation:Likes girls
Equipment: A anceint demon forged Kopis(type of sword, similar to a Kukri), demon armor, and the standard tech of a human teen(Ipod Iphone, gaming device)
Looks: At first glance, he would look human. At second glance, you see he has long, jetblack horns, and batlike wings, the same color. His hair is short, and spiky, being the same color as his wings and horns. He has huge, upper canines that often poke out from his upper lip, giving him a rather faint lisp.His eyes, surpisingly, are a brilliant blue, though they flash red when he's mad or fusterated.He also has a long tail, black with red streaks, with a razor sharp barb,tipped in demon metal) on the end. He'll often use it as a secondary weapon.
What he can do: He has skin capable of withstanding a large caliber handgun, and is well versed in martial arts, being skilled in the use of his kopis and bare hands.He also can do magic, though his specialty is lightning magic.
Personality:Can be rather prickly, though as you would get to know him, you would relieze that's just his way of protecting himself from pain. He can be kind, and gentle, though he's doom to those who would harm innocents.He also doesn't like to show himself to mortals, thanks to a certain incident that happened during his first months in the human realm.
Last edited by Hellbreaker on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hellbreaker
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Beauty and the Demon(1x1 between me and BonJoviGirl)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:36 am

Arum flew slowly into the upper entrance of the mansion, sighing as he lands on the catwalk. Dismissing the hiding spell, he stretches."Man...rough night." Callum, the head servant-spirit, pops up."Sir, there's an intruder." Arum blinks."......what....." Callum, seeing his young masters eyes slowly start to redden, hurries to calm the young demon down."He's not doing anything, sir. He's just standing there, calling out your alias."Growling, Arum stomps through the house, arriving in the main foyer. A slender man, shivering, stands there, looks into the shadows Arum is hiding in."Nightwing, is...is that you?" Arum growls, and his eyes flash red."Who are you, and how did you intrude...." THe man gulps."I...I am just a father, and a er......courier of certain people. Unfortuntely, I've made those people angry, and um.....I need you to protect my daughter!" Arum growls agian."That's a job for the police." The man shakes his head."No, they're corrupt. I can't trust them." Arum growls softly,then sighs.".........Bring her here tomorrow." He points to the mansion entrance."Now...get out...." Later, he heads to bed, sleeping till the next morning.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hellbreaker
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BonJoviGirl on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 am

Belle walked into the mansion entrace, following her father and looking around. When she is angry her eyes green eyes go bright and her cheeks go flushed, making her look amusing and cute when she is trying to be angry. She wore faded jeans and a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket and ankle boots. Her eyes were lined with cat-like eye liner and her lips were bright red. Her blonde hair came all the way down to her waist in delicate waves. 'Father, why do I need protection?!' She demanded, her voice dripping in anger. 'No time to explain Belle.' He kissed his daughter's forehead and ran through the doors and away. No use following him. Belle had learnt that from experience, he was always leaving her when she needed him. Then, the doors opened at the end of the hall. She saw a... creature with black horns and black spiky hair. Instead of running away or screaming like other girls would, she just folded her arms and said 'Okay mister, you have A LOT of explaining to do.'

BonJoviGirl
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:24 am

Arum was carrying,amusingly, a bowl of cereal, and was just about to stick a spoonful in his mouth. Seeing Belle, the young demon blanches, hurridely sketching mystical signs in the air, and becoming invisible,leaving the bowl to float in midair."Er.....hold on a moment...CALLUM!" The head spirit pops up,looking like your typical,young Irish butler."Yes, Sir?" "Can I talk with you a sec?"Nodding, he leans in.Arum speaks in a low, angry whisper."Why didn't you activate the locking spell?!!" Callum smirks."I figured they'd come as soon as possible, and that you needed a little surprise." "...I despise you..." Clearing his throaght, Arum speaks in a normal voice."....sit down." Callum elbows him."er...please." The bowl floats over to a nearby chair and sits itself down on a table, and the chair creaks."So...um...what do you mean?"

Hellbreaker
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BonJoviGirl on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:22 pm

She saw the boy, who must have been about 17/18, which was almost two years older than her, disapear. She frowned but couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the way he talked to his butler, although the way he just appeared was a little strange... She was starting to realise that not everything was how it seemed in this place.
"Well it's not everyday a girl finds herself in a castle with a um... whatever you are.... and my father hasn't explained ANYTHING, so I would be most grateful if you told me what the hell I'm doing here and please forgive me if I find talking to a floating bowel of cereal a little unnerving." She said looking about her then at where she guessed he was sitting. She looked to the butler and smiled, there was something about his fondness towards his master that made her relax, despite everything that was going on.

BonJoviGirl
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:30 pm

"Er....well, your dad came in asking for me to protect you. He said the police are too corrupt.And he figured, since I'm Nightwing, that I could do the job...And, I'm a demon, is what I am."Callum rolls his eyes."What he means is that he's descended from a group of angels that volunteered to go into Hell and be it's wardens,which eventually made them demons."Callum elbows his master again."What?OH....fine..." Suddenly, Arum appears again, in the guise of a old man."Is this better?"

Hellbreaker
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BonJoviGirl on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:45 pm

She rolled her eyes at him. Belle had never seen such a big place, she was used to the shabby old flat her and her father shared. "Your house is... amazing" She breathed, looking up above her at the high ceilings.

BonJoviGirl
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Arum shrugs."IT's better than Hell. It's been my home for two years...." Callum clears his throaght."Er...young master...perhaps you should give her a tour, since she'll be living here for the foreseeable future?" THe yound demon nods."ER...yeah. GUess so....Hold on.."He makes mystical signs in the air, becoming a sold, three deminsional shadow."Better. I hate using the old man guise." He looks at Belle, his blue eyes gleaming in the flat blackness of his face."By way, why didn't you run, when you caught that glimpse of me?" THough his voice was gruff, there was a vernerable note in his voice, a note that spoke of a past pain, a great hurt...

Hellbreaker
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BonJoviGirl on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:48 pm

He didn't scare her at all but he oddly facinated her. She just shrugged and said "I've seen worse" hoping that might give him some self confidence as it was painfully obvious he was shy.

BonJoviGirl
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:47 pm

THe young demon blinks, surprised and stunned.He looks at Belle more closely.Callum chuckles softly. "Well,well, this is...", the head spirit says. Snapping out of it, Arum clears his throat."Er....well, let's get this over with..." He takes her all over the house, showing her everything from the kitchen to the armory, where his sword and armor were stored. Finally, they wind up at the room Belle would be using.THough the door was closed, Arum knew it was a rather amazing room, and that was the reason he had chosen it. He kinda hoped Belle would like it."Well, here's your room...."

Hellbreaker
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BonJoviGirl on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:39 am

She nodded, opening the door and walking inside. She stopped in her tracks and gasped. The room was huge, it couldn't have been much smaller than the whole apartment her and her father were staying in. Instead of having wall paper or plain paint on the walls there was huge scenes from history and myths painted on in bright colours. A huge four post bed was to the left and to the right a fireplace, a fire roaring in it, and two warm looking arm-chairs. Directly in front was a big window and below it a vanity table. It was the most beautiful room she had ever seen. "I don't know what to say... This is... just wow...." She said, trailing off as she wandered around the room, her green eyes glittering with wonder. "Thank you." She said eventually, looking at him.

BonJoviGirl
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Arum blinks.It had been a long time since anyone but the servant spirits had been nice to him. Clearing his throaght, he speaks, an odd note in his voice."No problem, really..."He turns and starts to walk off, but then Callum 'subtly' elbows him in the side. Stopping to glare at him, Arum shrugs, turning around."Er...welcome, by the way, to Lupus Manor.I am Arum Lupus.... It's....nice....to have you here...Now, I've gotta go..and do....hero things.Bye..." Walking into the doorway, he stops, embarrassed, then walks away, headed to the armory to suit up. Setting down in the nearest chair, Callum winks at Belle."Don't mind him, lass, he got horribly betrayed a while back, and finds it hard to trust humans, especcially the females. Now, I suppose your esteemed host wants me to to entertain you, or something. He'll be back by dinner time, so till then, what do you wish to do? We have quite the selection of entertaining devices.I suppose the only areas off limits are the armory, and the magic room.And, of course, Corgi's room....."

Hellbreaker
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BonJoviGirl on Fri May 09, 2014 4:08 pm

"Why are they off limits?" She asked, sitting herself down on the bed. Automatically she wanted to go visit those places and find out for herself. Maybe she would when nobody was around... She looked about her. The room truly was amazing.

BonJoviGirl
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 am

Callum clears his throaght."Why are they off limits?ER...well...Ahem, the armory is off limits cause you're not trained in any of the weapons. Don't want you cutting off any fingers, do we? And the magic room....the magic room does weird things to those not trained in magic. Think of it as a room filled with supernatural radiation...and Corgi's room...er...that's just not a smart place to go." Truth was, it was a prison for a dark and angry spirit, but that probally wasn't a smart fact to let on to...Clearing his throaght, he stands up, smiling and holding out his hand."Now, let's go exploring and find you something to do. Tell me, do you enjoy...Mortal Combat?"

Meanwhile, the demon was busy fighting crime. Casually dodging a hail of bullets, he got close to the group of gangbangers, he let loose with a flurry of attacks, disabling them for the police.Looking at one gangsters watch, he sighs."A couple of hours more, then I'll head home..."

Hellbreaker
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!