It's been so long it feels really weird.

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

It's been so long it feels really weird.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Oh god. It has been a long time hasn't it?

I remember when i first joined this site i was still in school, busy preparing for my exams. This place offered me a respite and a haven to escape to. I can actually remember the site before the RPG system had been created. Sadly however i fell victim to time and slowly i faded away from the site. I tried several times to return, but struggled to re-engage myself with the community.

However enough time has past for me to consider a full return to the site. I have spent the past 5-6 years badger away, RPing in other places and working on stories and novels. Alongside this i have been learning coding and getting better in C#, SQL and Java to compliment my HTML/CSS skills i had before hand. This year i took the plunge and decided to partake on the journey to get a degree. My most exciting adventure yet (And the most stressful).

I have grown significantly as a writer since i started here. Gone are the one liners and short paragraphs. I can now write full fledged Novellas now; Character sheets will still give me trouble though.

Anyway. I digress. I am back, though i can't imagine a single person actually remembers me. If you are looking for someone to hop on into your RP just give me a shout. And here is to a marvellous second wind! Cheers!

,Jake
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: It's been so long it feels really weird.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:28 pm

I remember your name from somewhere but can't place it... I just came back a little while ago myself.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Hey J :D

Always here to RP and you know it. I still have that Naruto RP and may be starting another soon.

Polka
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:10 pm

welcome back. I have been having a stroke of bad luck with this site myself that has me coming back to it less and less. It's not the site's fault but the RPs i take interest in and the time I'm wasting. Character Sheets can take a while. Especially, detailed ones. I've joined 3 or 4 RPs in a row that I've made one or two character sheets for and then suddenly the RP dies before it starts. Why does it die? Because of the GM going awol. And going by the forums for the "roleplayer wanted" section, it seems like less and less RPs are being made. I can see the one I got in for, that died, towards the top and it's been almost a month since a post was made in that ooc. I feel like times are rough right now for the creative side of the site. Or maybe it just happens to be with every RP that interest me. Which is basically something that has some type of fantasy element but isn't back in medieval times.

VincentRayne
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Although I am new here myself, welcome back! :3
Hopefully one day we are able to rp together!

SofiUnnie
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!