Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Before Morning Comes

Before Morning Comes

a part of “Before Morning Comes”, a fictional universe by crybloodredtears.

Before Morning Comes there are supernatural creatures that roam the streets. Some itching to kill while others wish to protect and even make friends with humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Before Morning Comes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Before Morning Comes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Before Morning Comes"

This is where you talk Out Of Character and post anything related, or unrelated, to the roleplay. :p
Last edited by crybloodredtears on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Before Morning Comes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 pm

May I reserve girl three, please? The Lycan? ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Could I reserve girl two...? Please...?
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Of course!! :)
Both are reserved for you.

crybloodredtears
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Thank you! :D

I'll have her up soon, if not tonight then in the morning for sure! ^^

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:32 am

May I reserve the Vampire male please?
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:53 pm

@Just Sayin': No problem, just make sure you have it up soon please. :)

@Stilts: The male vampire has been taken, I'm sorry. I really liked the character sheet that Nowfaleena submitted for him and I accepted it before I realized someone had asked for the role. There are other spots though, if you are interested in them..?

crybloodredtears
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Can I reserve the human boy?

BriBriBearx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Yupp! :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Working on my character right now! ^^

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 am

can i reserve the Boy 2 (Werewolf)?

i'm currently working on a char picture for him^^

please and thank you

chikyuutenshi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 am

Just submitted Accalia, hope she's okay!! ^^ Tell me if I should change anything..

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 am

@Just Sayin': Accalia is great! She's accepted! :)

@chikyuutenshi: I will reserve it buuuut I'd like you to use the character sheet I have created, it's in the introduction. It gives a little bit more information than you've already given me for your character. Please use that and you'll probably get your character accepted.

^ I'm a Nazi when it comes to character sheets, I prefer to use them than the basic one we already are given. It's nothing against you, so please don't think that. Thank you. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:09 am

Thank-you! :DD

I didn't have time to tell you last night or the night before, but I like your character as well! ^^ Hee hee

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 am

You're welcome and thanks! :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:36 pm

You're welcome! ^^

Can't wait for this role play to start! :D

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Me too!! :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:26 pm

^^
How should we start anyway?

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:23 pm

I can't wait either^^ I will keep checking back until i see some posting happening then I'll post too^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:33 pm

If KieraHigurashi doesn't make Female Human 2 soon can I make her? Please? :)

phooka
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!