Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Beginner at Work

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Beginner at Work

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:15 pm

Okay, I'm not really a beginner RP, but I am a beginner to this battle system. I've read the rules and whatnot, along with some other battles as examples, and would like to try it myself, in a fun, non-competitive way. Anyone who wishes to teach me can begin with a bit of instruction.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:47 am

If you are interested still, I will offer you some tutelage into Forum/TB fighting. If you wish to do this by a non-competitive bout, then you should begin by writing a stance/intro post.

Having looked at other battles, I am sure you get the general idea, if you have any further questions do not hesitate to post them here, or via Pm.

Peace

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.