Beginning a Vampire Role Play

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Beginning a Vampire Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarahdemic on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:38 pm

The idea I'm conjuring in my head is a woman, of around the age of twenty or twenty-one, living in a fairly small city in the northern most area of the states. Rumors are whispered in hushed tones around the area of vampires, though there's never been a witnessed attack or any sight of these creatures. Only rumors. Rumors and few sets of footsteps in snowbanks with the blood of a human following close by. No carcasses or beings were ever found at the end of these paths.

The character I'm thinking of is human- a woman living in a less than flattering apartment in the more violent area of the city. Often there are shootings between gang members, or simply innocent by-passers abruptly losing their lives. Her name is Embry- a medium height, fair-skinned woman struggling with the suffering of losing her parents a few months before, though recovering at a quick pace. If out in public, she's often seen crocheting or any other sort of craft to keep her mind occupied.

To a predator she likely looks fairly vulnerable, without any sign of strength or agility. Easy prey for any creature that would spot her on the rare occasion of her being out of her home.

((I would prefer this to be a one-on-one role play, though one or two extras could be used as clan members, or relatives. The main character I'm seeking is a male vampire- the predator to this woman, and possibly the one she sub-misses to should he decide to change her, rather than kill. This would me in a modern-type setting, rather than in a Victorian-like timeline. I'm open to suggestions as well!))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarahdemic
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Beginning a Vampire Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Team Forwood on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I'd be interested in doing this. It sounds interesting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Team Forwood
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarahdemic on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Alright :)

Would you want to create a thread on here for this RP, or through email maybe?
Also, do you have ideas of your own for this?

Sarahdemic
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yoshi the raptor on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 pm

i am an utter goth, i know just about everything there is to know about vampires, plz let me be the vampire

yoshi the raptor
Member for 8 years
Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:47 pm

you mean mythical vampires or modern? there is a big difference in the two.

Also if needed i can be used for PC needed characters.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby looking31530080 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:08 am

i like the idea myself and would like either post or email either one is fine with me

looking31530080
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarcusShipham on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:36 am

I would really like to take part in this role play. May I?

MarcusShipham
Member for 5 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby looking31530080 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 am

i like it as well how shall we do this email or reply in the topic or messages?

looking31530080
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElusiveLauren on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:26 am

Hi there! I'd love to help you with your story line if it's not to late! I think you have very interesting ideas and would love if we could run through some things. Please let me know. --EL :)

ElusiveLauren
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!