Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bellevue High School for the Arts

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Bellevue High School for the Arts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon May 10, 2010 12:45 pm

When Denise finally sat with them, she pursed her lips. She watched Lyle's reaction when the new girl sat in front of them, close enough to talk to them both. She waited to introduce herself because she figured Lyle would do it for her. Guess she was wrong.

While they were both talking, Zooey doodled around the lyrics in her personal music book. She twirled the pen around in weird shapes, nibbling on her lower lip as she did so. May as well have some distraction.
Last edited by Lavender on Mon May 10, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSpazzALot on Mon May 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Oh yeah, I'm an inspiration. :)
I love it. :D

---

Nikky rolled his eyes,"Don't even try to act mature Lyle." He spat under his breath. Nikky flickered the lighter once more, the reflection of the flame, dancing in his eyes. He glanced at Lyle and his lips pulled themselves into a smile,"I'm sorry Lyle." He said quietly. Nikky was bi-polar. It was hard for him, but he didn't mean to throw the paper at Lyle, he knew Lyle was just being nice.

Babe flicked her bangs to the side. As the bell rang, she waltz into her drama class. She smirked to herself as she set her guitar and backpack down. She climbed a few steps and hopped onto the stage. Babe entertained herself by playing with the curtain and jumping int he air a few times.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iSpazzALot
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:11 pm

(Zilaaj, there is still room! Please join! :) )

Lyle looked strangely at Nikky after he had changed his attitude... The bell then rang.

Lyle stood up, "Oh, Zooey, um... this is Denise. Denise, Zooey. Zooey, don't you have Musical Theory with us next period," Lyle asked casually? He so easily threw his attention away from Zooey right now...
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Mon May 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Denise smiled and looked at Zooey "Hi nice to meet you" then she looked at Lyle "Okay so am going to be following you because I have no idea where that is and am just to lazy to pull out my schedule" Denise giggle. It was surprising how fast the time went after she had decided to seat down and talk with a new friend.

caninelover911
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:38 pm

"Well it's a good thing I know my way around this school," Lyle reported, beginning to walk out of the room, tossing his tan canvas shoulder bag over his shoulder. "Stick with me and you'll never get lost... Okay, that's really a lie. I get lost a lot, but it's more of an adventure that way. Life's an adventure, right? So I say... tally-ho and onward!"

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Zooey put on a sardonic smile, nodding her head at Denise. "Nice to meet you, too, Denise." she gnawed on her lower lip as she packed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder in time with the bell ringing. "Musical Theory? Yeah, I do." she said, shrugging and moving toward the door. Zo had gotten used to Lyle. But she wasn't so used to Denise's flirtatiousness around him, and for some reason it bugged her. She pushed back the voice inside her head that revealed the reason behind her dislike, and she rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Lyle, it looks like we have gym together this year. I still don't understand why they have that class at an art school, but hey, state's orders. Guess they don't want the hallways to be flooded with obese teenagers." she joked, mostly to herself because she figured Lyle was preoccupied with his new friend. She half-smiled to herself, fixing the bag on her shoulder.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Mon May 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Denise swung her shoulder bag over her shoulder "Hmm I think I need to start stalking a new person since this one may just take me on an adventure" Denise thought about it "Then again an adventure may just be fun then again am not really sure" Denise walked following Lyle and now Zooey her attention wasn't exactly focused as her eyes wandered through the halls

caninelover911
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Lyle turned to Zooey, grinning at the fact that they had gym together. "Aren't you lucky! You get to see these chicken legs in gym shorts... What a masterpiece," he laughed, motioning to his small frame. As of now, Lyle secretly felt torn between the love of his old and best friend, Zooey, and his love of meeting new people like Denise. It would be a challenege to find a proper balance between the two of them. Lyle's biggest fear was to disappoint others and he could just see this ending with disappointment. Lyle too pushed his fears to be back of his mind as he strolled into Musical Theory. The classroom was set up in a round table style... a strange set up for this class. Lyle plopped down into a seat.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zilaaj on Tue May 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Name: Zachary Taylor
Grade: 12th
Appearance:Image

Zach walked through the front doors running late as usual trying not to be noticed by any of the teachers as he sulked through the hall to his locker dumping his stuff in and getting ready for his next class. "Gym. . ." He muttered to himself as he finished up at his locker and walking to the gym.

Zilaaj
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Tue May 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Name: Callie Jenkins
Grade: 12th
Appearance: Image

Callie ran though the halls with her bag hanging off her right shoulder. "Excuse me! Coming through, please." She said, her hair was windblown from running to school... Why was she late for everything? She carried on running, not quite sure where she was supposed to be going anyway.

Padrona
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Katra glared at Markus and smacked him lightly on the shoulder.
"You do that again Markus and I'll hurt you." Katra said as they walked to gym.
"I know that's why I did it." Markus said as he put his arm around his sister's shoulder. The three of them got along like dogs and cats but that's what made them special.
"See you after I change." Katra said as she walked into the gym and headed toward the locker room. Markus and Jay headed toward the male locker room. Markus had a smirk on his face.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Wed May 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Callie grabbed a timetable and looked to find her next lesson, before glancing around to see if she could see anyone she recognised from last year. It took her about 30 seconds to realize they were probably finding their lessons. She knew that she was scatty, sometimes clumsy, and that was clear to everyone. What most people didn't know that she was a better singer than she let on. She hurried in the direction to the lesson - Gym, apparently.

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zilaaj on Sat May 15, 2010 3:52 am

Zach walked into the gym looked around at some of the kids in the class. "this is going to be fun...." he muttered to himself as he walked past some kids on the bleachers towards the mens changing room.

Zilaaj
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Sat May 15, 2010 11:14 am

Callie walked into the gym, still looking for anyone she recognised from the year before. She knew some people here, but they weren't exactly friends. Callie was scatty and friendly, and had made a few friends, but whether they were in this lesson or not she wasn't sure. She knew she irritated some people, but she didn't really care. If someone didn't like her for her, she wasn't going to force them. She was pretty much constantly carefree. It took a lot to bug her, and some people disliking her wasn't something to set her off. She shrugged, then walked to the ladies changing rooms.

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun May 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Katra had changed into a red t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She pulled her white blonde hair up into a ponytail to keep it out of her way. She leaned down to tie her sneakers. She turned her head and looked at Callie.
"Good morning." Katra said.

Markus was still laughing at what he had pulled over his sister as he changed into a black t-shirt and shorts.
"It wasn't that funny." Jay said.
"Come on Jay it was." Markus said. Jay shook his head as he tied his sneakers. Jay was clad just like his brother.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Wed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Callie looked over to Katra.
"Oh, hi," She smiled, changing quickly into a blue t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She scrambled through a bag for her sneakers. "Aha, gotcha." She grinned, sitting down to slip them over her feet. "How was your summer?" She asked. She pulled her brown hair back and tied it with a black band she had been keeping around her wrist.

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed May 19, 2010 1:10 pm

"The usual." Katra said.
"My brothers spent most of the summer practicing." Katra said.
"We travled to Idaho for a few weeks to visit family." Katra said.
"So how was yours?" Katra asked. Katra stood straight and smiled. Then again nothing was normal when it came to their family. Especially with Markus's habit of hanging out in playground equipment.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Callie paused, thinking about her summer. Not much had happened, really. "Nothing worth reporting. Waitressing in the cafe took up most of my time, if I wasn't doing that, I was sleeping or writing." She smiled ruefully. Her parents owned a little cafe, and she worked there on holidays and some weekends. "Saving up for a new guitar,"

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed May 19, 2010 1:24 pm

"Well at least you have a goal." Katra said with a smile.
"All I am is another girl who can sing and play a few instruments." Katra said.
"Well I'm at least looking for a job unlike Markus who is happy to stay home." Katra said. Of course Markus wanted to stay home and watch their younger sister there was playground equipment involved.
"Well another thing I forgot is that my uncle is teaching me to play the eletric guitar." Katra said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Wed May 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Callie grinned. "Good. Personally, I prefer acoustic to electric, but some songs sound better with the other. If you want, I could ask my parents if you could have a job waitressing or something. Doesn't earn that much. Ten dollars a day, plue tips. It's yours if you want it."

Padrona
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!