Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beneath Our Feet

Beneath Our Feet

a part of “Beneath Our Feet”, a fictional universe by blondegamer.

A secret organization keeps people with special powers locked away underground. These people are ready to rebel and are waiting for their chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beneath Our Feet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Beneath Our Feet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:40 pm

I like the hospital idea. Mainly because right now I definately think there needs to be more shenanigans.

And poor Dessa, hopefully she catches up. If not, well, usually there is always one that stays behind to make sure the others get out. And yes, unfortuantely, they are generally never heard from again.....
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:37 am

I agree. All of this sounds great. :) if we loose emma... i might consider taking a few new characters.. anyone here from jester recently?
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slorfae on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:25 am

More shenanigans! Hooray!

Nope, haven't heard from anybody. Jster seemed like he had a lot going on from the beginning, so I'm sure he'll make it on when he has time. As for Emma, I can't imagine her losing interest considering how excited she was from the get-go.

But I do think we have room for a few more characters, don't you? Especially considering the amount of posting we get at our most active is still not a lot. But I'm still hoping things pick up after everybody's done with their holiday business.

Slorfae
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 am

Hiya everyone!!!

Just letting everyone know I will not be online for Christmas, and possibly Christmas Eve and Boxing day ;) Tis special, and as much as I love Roleplaying I will be spending the time off the computer and with my family. Will try to get a post up tonight though...

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Enjoys it ;)
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:38 am

I will also probably be away from the computer for Christmas and Christmas eve. I'm hoping they return soon, and if you guys know of anyone interested in joining, let me know, and i will post a "role players wanted thread" see if we cant snag a few more heroes and villains. I just don't want it to get to overloaded. It is hard to manage that way. I will hopefully be posting today at some point. I'm going to do some Christmas shopping and don't know if I will get done before the library closes.

Also, keep the ideas coming. I LOVE group collaboration!

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Hey guys, sorry about this but I will not be here for about a week. I am moving today and will not be able to get on my computer.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slorfae on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Hope everyone had a good holiday, whatever they may celebrate!

Yogi, good luck with your move! Moving sucks. :P

Slorfae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Happy belated holidays. sorry its been so long... posting via phone. the library is closed until tomorrow.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 am

Back again! Would post, but need some between mine lol. Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slorfae on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:46 am

I would also post, but I too think there needs to be a few more posts in between my last one and my next one. :/

Slorfae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Alright guys! I have posted. It should help move the action along.

Lind, Yogi, and Fatal are absent right now.

The others i have no idea.

So I have put a thread out advertising for new players.
I am not sure how long it will take for responses. Also, know that the only players i know for sure that are active at this point are myself, Slorfae, Shane, and seraphicstar.

I hope despite the absense this roleplay can continue.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey guys I'm back! Still have lots of unpacking to do but I finally got my internet back and I'm not going crazy anymore.

I will post tonight.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Congrats on the move!

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:26 am

Gee, it's a good thing I wasn't holding my breath in anticipation for the next post... D:
Dream team!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yes, I lose Pokemon battles all the time...

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!