Beneath our Skins

Beneath our Skins

a part of “Beneath our Skins”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

This is the story about eight friends and their life [Literate|Open]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beneath our Skins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beneath our Skins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 pm

"Beneath our Skins"
Any questions, concerns, or just wanna chat can go here. I will check this daily.

Also once you submit your character please send me small decriptive of your characters personality and a picture for the front page.
Last edited by Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Beneath our Skins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm

ECHO! I will take character seven!! Pretty please with cherries on top!!
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:27 pm

yes you may hun :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Also if you need a guy as well later on, i will be happy to do it.

Edit: I plan on making my character adopted so I call dibs on that.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:42 pm

When I saw this, my heart leaped. I love Skins!

May I reserve character five, please? He will be the numb one.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

ah yes you may! thank you for joining.

I do ask characters be sent in at least a wip in 24hrs and finished in 48hrs

Echo_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Echo_Rose wrote:ah yes you may! thank you for joining.

I do ask characters be sent in at least a wip in 24hrs and finished in 48hrs

I understand, my character will be turned in tomorrow at the latest, but I'll get started on him as soon as I get the character sheet.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 pm

there is really character sheet, just make sure to be descriptive. id like to at least see the basics such as name, age, sexuality, personality and history. pictures of real people. if you want to add more to than that that'd be great. :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Echo_Rose wrote:there is really character sheet, just make sure to be descriptive. id like to at least see the basics such as name, age, sexuality, personality and history. pictures of real people. if you want to add more to than that that'd be great. :]

Okay, I'll get started.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Submitted! Also my sexuality is hidden, but she is bi

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Can I reserve Character 8?

TvAddict13
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:06 pm

yes you may :] thank you for joining

Echo_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Okay, I know the rules state only one character per person buuuuut....
I was thinking I could possibly, maybe make twins....? :)
“Whenever you take on playing a villain, he has to cease to be a villain to you. If you judge this man by his time, he's doing very little wrong.”
― Colin Firth

MusaMe
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:13 pm

well there is only one male main character left, the other twin will have to be put in the extra cast but still be involved

Echo_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Brik is finally finished. Please inform me if there is anything wrong with his application.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariamaeoccheto on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Woo! Can't wait to read everyone else's posts.

I don't mind inner-plotting with other people via PM to add drama or flare to our character's history and the type of relationships they have with one another, so feel free to PM me if you have any ideas or want to weave a web together?

P.S.
I also make avatars and banners and do all sorts of graphic design, PM me if you need something of the sort!

mariamaeoccheto
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Oh I thought that there was two male main characters left. Eh, I got another idea for a solo male. I'll just reserve one male spot please! :)

MusaMe
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 pm

All characters that have been submitted have been sccepted :)
If you havent already please send me a pic, nickname ex. Summer is the Kite, and a small description of their personality for the front page.
First post is up!
@Musa he is reserved for you :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:47 pm

I'll send mine in tomorrow.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 am

My character Avery is anorexic and she needs to have a bestie/big bro character, one who knows her secrets and doesn't put her down for them. Her secrets are that she is a lesbian, she has a crush on Kite and shes anorexic.
Pet's name: Carme
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

WinterWhisperz
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!