Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Dynasty

Beta Squad

a part of “X-Men: Dynasty”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Ever wanted to be an X-Men? To be feared and hated for your mutant gifts? Well come on down! Join one of three squads and be mentored by some of the favorite veterans of the mutant game!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: Dynasty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beta Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:44 am

I'm just gonna go ahead and make Beta's. Just like the others this is where Beta Squad can discuss team relationships, dynamics, and a official team name. Remember be civil.

Alright, I'm get things started with a few team name suggestions:
The Irregulars, Mavericks, Wild Ones, X-Crew, W-Crew, Nomads, Freaks N' Geeks, Of the Atom, Paladins, Saints, BAM(Bad Ass Mutants), Energizer and the Flynn-tones, and Wolvie's Itchy Crouch.
Ok those last two weren't serious. Any other suggestions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Beta Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poisoned-Tears on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:11 pm

I personally like BAM...but that's just me, and maybe someone else?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Poisoned-Tears
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:19 pm

I like 'Wild Ones'

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Haven would suggest something dark, like the Fallen or something crazy xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:28 pm

REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:46 pm

haha That's wesome!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Are you saying that f**king movie is awesome?..... I can't even! XD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:57 pm

No...I thought that was a suggestion for a team name...

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:09 am

No it's the worst freakin' Transformers movie in humanity, F**king Michael Bay xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:22 am

yea so i've been told xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:24 am

Okay, I think we're getting a tad bit off topic don't cha think XD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:32 am

Michael Bay.......

He is one bane of my existence. Ruining transformers, and TMNT for me. He is number two on my mortal enemy list. Number one is M. Night Shyamalan. I shall never forgive nor forget his war crimes of The Last Airbender. It shall never be forgiven! NEVER!!!! Third is the Valve Corporation because they're apparently allergic at making anything with a 3 in the title. If not for Wheatley I would have given up on them. But they're still on the list!
Crap.....what was I going to do? Oh! So the top picks are The Wild Ones, BAM, and Fallen?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:35 am

HIS NAME SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED!

You're Team leader dude, you choose xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:35 am

To be fair, Michael Bay wasn't a massive part in the production of the TMNT so can't blame it on him too much XD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:37 am

His name is a curse...anything it touches shall flop.
Him and Megan Fox...

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:39 am

But imagine he got the rights to make a Marvel Cinematic Universe with Spider-Man, X-Men, Avengers and Justice League.... wait wrong fecking company xD

And Megan Fox played every single character....

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:46 am

OK, enough ranting about Michael Bay, for now. I couldn't decide so I just threw the names in a hat, and BAM came out. If anyone has another suggestion, or isn't ok with BAM, then speak now or forever hold your peace.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:50 am

OBJECTION..... Wild Ones is fecking better XD jk

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:56 am

I'm good with that xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:05 am

Just a question, If Beta Rookie is completed before the starting date of the rp will we start like an hour or two after he is accepted or what? I WANNA FREAKING ROLEPLAY. XD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!