Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Beverage Wars

Beverage Wars

a part of “Beverage Wars”, a fictional universe by SunniBunny.

You know your favorite drink, Coke? Well HE is in the soda group, fighting against all of the other drinks to become the victor. And your good ol' buddy, Green Tea? SHE'S also fighting. Could there be some heat in this battle? Or will sparks fly? (2 OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beverage Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beverage Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 am

Back Q_Q

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:22 am

"You're rather short, aren't you?"

Ohhhh lord.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Sorry guys, ill be posting soon >[]< just need to find a way in >3> XD
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time..I am just =.= so very lost.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Hello :)

I decided to take the place of Orange Juice so I'm making a character now =)

Though, it seems I've started pretty late, or, so it seems. So could I possibly get a brief summary on what has happened so far? I can try to read up a bit but those are some long posts O.O

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Alrightyy.

So, it started off with the first posts of the introductions of the characters and the whole initial C.C. Lemon-Tan pissing off most of the drinks, then the drinks moving to their dressing rooms to prepare for the celebration party, and then some drinks meeting each other, but prior to that, Green Tea leaves, Black Tea follows her, then Sierra Mist gets curious with the two expensive cars, one following another, and then some of them getting acquainted at the party! Anyone want to add more info, just say so here! Oh, and Green Tea has spiked C.C. Lemon-Tan's drink. c:
If only I could actually make a cheeto gun..

Shoujo manga addict~ <3

Art will ALWAYS be my passion.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:17 pm

MIIIXXX!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Okay, anyway. So then the layout of the place right now is some big city right? What does it look like around the stadium where the drinks were introduced? Since Rue has pretty much made up her mind that she didn't want to go to the party, I was going to have her sneak out for a bit but I'm a little blank on what the territory around the stadium looks like..

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:05 pm

SukaiKori: I described the stadium in the first post, and as for the party, I think it's best if Rue goes because it's kinda required.. Oh, and Nomimono is the country/world, and the city is called Inryo, but that's the only place that the beverages are going to be, since that's where the whole tournament is going to place place in. (I'm just gonna guess that you and HereMeNow and you are the same person ^^;)

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

lol no actually Hereme and I are just friends in real life. Whenever she comes over my computer won't let her log on to her account, so I just let her use mine since we both role play in a lot of the same rp's. Usually she puts a little notice in that it's her but sometimes she's so dumb she forgets and I add it on. That was Hereme who posted about the landscape or whatever before :) This is Sukai. Sorry for the confusion XD

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:01 pm

So then, I guess I should go ahead and skip the whole intro thing and such. Otherwise that would be an EXTREMELY long post. ^^; I'm going to go ahead and try to post today but if I mess up at all let me know okay?

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm

JEEESSSUUUSS! XD What am I gunna do now?? Lol anyone got an opening for Takara to jump into?

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Niko-chan does, well, now anyways XD Heh, but there might be some, um... temper left over.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:08 pm

im behind on so many tasks. i promise ill post tomorrow, lovies.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Is anyone going to post soon.. (-__- ;)

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 am

I WILL ATTEMPT TO DO SO!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 pm

AND SO SHALL I!! Beverage Wars, HWAITIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!!!! YOSH!Image

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel's Whisper on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Sorry for the miniscule post, I've been having major writer's block for the last week.
I may be an Angel, but sharing is still a no-no.

Angel's Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:52 pm

i still dont have anything to reply to, but i would post if i did TT~TT of course, not till sunday, cause im working all week with closer shifts right after school....

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Random post XD

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel's Whisper on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Takashi's man pride was dashed.

Oh by the way, with the "Quit it!", did Nikola say that out loud?

Angel's Whisper
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!