Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Comforting soul food recipes from PGEW » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Beyond the Veil

Beyond the Veil

a part of “Beyond the Veil”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

The story of an old home in New York, a cast of clueless mortals, and a gaggle of trapped spirits. How will these two groups affect each other? Can one survive with the other present?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond the Veil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beyond the Veil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Please post them here.

Also, feel free to post any character requests or ideas here. You don't have to choose one of the listed characters; feel free to make up your own character(s)!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Beyond the Veil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:12 am

Could I reserve Claire Rhodes?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spayce
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:36 am

Can I reserve Nicole Kidman and Blake Lively?
and then Add a new character with the face claim Troian Bellisario(Alive) in a new condo?
I'll be more than happy to explain her connection with the other characters

mermaidlegend
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:38 am

@spayce: Yes, you may! There's no time limit on reservations, but do try to have her up in a timely manner.

@mermaidlegend: I'll reserve them both for you and I'll add your new character in! Like I said above, there's no time limit on your reservations but try to get it done in a timely manner so this roleplay can begin soon :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Can I reserve the little Cunningham girl please??......
"There's a place inside my soul wrought with desire but you tell me to keep it under wraps you try to smother my fire, you want to keep me down well you can't cause I'm a fighter!"
~ Ali

ShadowHawk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:58 pm

@ShadowHawk: Yes, of course you may!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylvianna on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Is Elizabeth Gillies Free? I'd like to reserve her character..if I may...

Sylvianna
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:09 pm

@Slyvianna: Yes, she is! She's reserved for you :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Can I reserve Johnathan Klein? (:

jeydon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:21 pm

@Jeydon: You may :) He's reserved for you.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 am

Oh my god, I loved AHS: Murder House so much. I have to be part of this.
Please may I reserve FC: Scarlett Johansson?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylvianna on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:40 am

I should get my proper character submission in later on today. Sorry for the first one, I only realized the format until now. I thought it was for people who created totally separate ones... again, sorry!

Sylvianna
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:42 pm

@Slyvianna: Not a problem! I'll wait until you have her edited ten. I like her so far!

@Georgia: Hello darling! She's all yours-- I'll put down the reservation when I get home from school :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylvianna on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 pm

/// Edited

Sylvianna
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:16 pm

The characters look great so far, guys!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suckerluver on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi! I'm a HUGE fan of AHS and this looks fabulous XD
Could I please reserve Andrew Marshall and would it be possible to change the FC to Ryan Gosling? If not I'm ok with Chris though, afterall he is a total darling.

"Ask me how deep the ocean is."

suckerluver
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:07 pm

@suckerlover: Glad to hear that! He's all yours- and you may certainly change his face claim - feel free to change his name too. Can you try to get this done by next week? I'm planning to begin this role play when I go on to winter break a week from today.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm sorry i've been taking so long i will try to get my character done this week

spayce
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 pm

@spayce: That's fine! As long as you get them in by next week, it's fine by me!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suckerluver on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:01 am

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to this, and absolutely...it's kinda perfect timing because my break starts then too and I'll have a bunch of time to dedicate to this :)

suckerluver
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!