Biggest Ego

a topic in RPGateway Idols, a part of the RPG forum.

The first ever Gateway Idol awards! Come nominate and vote!

Biggest Ego

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:18 pm

Post nominations here for the member with the biggest ego on Roleplay Gateway!

Nominations must be of the following form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reason for Nomination:[/b]
[b]Examples/Additional Notes:[/b]

Remember: The nominee must have been a Gateway member for at least one month and must have at least 50 posts. Additionally, they must still be an active member and cannot have been banned or removed for some reason or another.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Biggest Ego

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

Username:Vexar
Reason for Nomination:Cause no one wants to admit the truth. Everyone has already called me Son o' Saladin v.v;
Examples/Additional Notes: Part of my own fan club? Need I say more bishes?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 am

Username: ConvolutedMusings (a.k.a. "Lord Saladin")
Reason for Nomination: Have you seen this guy? He defines egotistical.
Examples/Additional Notes: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/saladin-ego-game-t3659.html It takes a truly egotistical person to post in a thread about how big their ego is. Need ye further proof?

Ghost_x1000
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 pm

He isn't able to be a nominee. He was banned and the likes, therefor disqualified.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Was he? My bad. I just assumed he changed his name, like the hundreds of people out there. I retract my nomination.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 11 years

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby Dovey on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Username: Um... anyone in the Grand Tournament?
Reason for Nomination: Super-powered sublimations of various warrior-avatars, which is really just a manifestation of your ego TO THE MAX.
Examples/Additional Notes: The Grand Tournament Roster: Thorough or Supremely Egotistic?

Note: I really haven't invested much of my time researching the Grand Tournament, so please don't get offended if I've accidentally knocked on this great internet past-time, but Vexar cannot possibly be the only one nominated in this category. I will not have it!
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovey
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:08 pm

((Wait. Remæus is in the Grand Tournament. You're nominating Remæus for biggest ego?))

Ghost_x1000
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:34 pm

Gah! I dunno! I couldn't think of anyone! Everyone on Gateway is just so humble and self-sacrificing! Plus, if I nominate someone, I run the risk of inflaming his or her ire--what a dilemma!

Dovey
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:02 am

Username: Arrogance
Reason for Nomination: Ummm....Its in his name? Do I need to say anything more? Seriously? Arrogance? Pretty much says it all doesn't it. ;)
Examples/Additional Notes: <3!!!
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!