Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

BiogenKageShinobi

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: BiogenKageShinobi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:30 am

She spotted the diary and read the note briefly. "makes more sence to me? how can it? I dont know anything about the bloody thing" she said, slipping it into her pocket. "..strange boy."
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:01 am

kimimaro was watching her from a building not far from her apartment, he was going to spy on her until she had figured out the hidden message, and if she didnt then hed kill her

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:11 am

(OOC: ahh, thats hash. >_< )
She shrugged it off and went to her car. She might feel like crap but it was her duty to go to train at the dojo whenever she had a spare moment. The diary could wait, she didnt have a clue why he had left it there anyway.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:16 pm

Kimimaro followe her like a perverted old man

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:59 pm

Name: "Shikaku"

Appearance: Short, spiky black hair; Black eyes; 6ft; Medium Tone Build

Personality: All there is in life is the mission. Failure is death.

Clothes/nano suit description: Helmet-less Gray Fox, with hunter green instead of orange; Black Ninja Mask

Weapons: Dual Ninja-ken, basic ninja tools (shuriken, etc), Hidden blades across suit (elbows, shoes, etc), Cybernetic right arm equipped with an smg

History: Prototype Cybernetic Ninja with skills on par with Kimimaro. As a successful experiment, similar cybernetics were installed in other elite shinobi, such as Kimimaro.

East or west army: East

Other: Implants in brain keep him under control. Top-class hunter Nin.

Naota753
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:01 pm

((Accepted, start posting whenever lol))

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm

"Aren't we getting too close to the enemy, Kimimaro?" spoke Shikaku, nothing more than a shadow behind Kimimaro. "Your suit confirmed your death, and I was tasked with disposing your corpse. Yet here I find you slaughtering allies, collaborating with the enemy."

Naota753
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:08 pm

Saruko had been training hard all day, and as she left the dojo she had completely forgotton the diary. She climbed into her car and drove back to the appartment, going through to her bedroom and sitting on the bed. The window was open. It had been closed when she left. She tensed, her hands moving to the katana's she still had in her belt and her eyes darting around, looking for signs of an intruder.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:10 pm

Kimimaro didnt say anything "You need to work on your stealth more" he whispered and then added "But it may also please you to know, that i have this" he said, he pulled out a nano death signature square with a western army generals name on it "Diceases" he said, and then handed it to the Hunter-nin he didnt know "It has details of where i left the body, do what you will with it, i wont be returning to the eastern side" he said and stood up, he walked off slowly along the rooftops, not making a sound

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:16 pm

"I applaud your success, but you don't seem to understand my mission. I am to dispose of your body; whether your body is alive or not was not mentioned." said Shikaku as Kimimaro left; whether he heard him or not made no difference.
Last edited by Naota753 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naota753
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Saruko heard a crash comming from the kitchen. There was someone in her appartment, but whoever it was couldn't be a serious threat. She walked causualy into the room and found a young, inexperienced eastern assassin clutching a katana and trembling. "pheh. that is pittiful." she muttered, flicking a handful of shuriken toward him, each one hitting their target. Then she walked back into the bedroom and picked up her phone, calling someone to dispose of the body.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:03 am

Kimimaro stopped in his tracks, he didnt turn and harshly said "Well if your mission is to dispose of my body....then i guess...." He sighed and put his hand slowly towards his katana handle, then slowly drew it as he streched his arm upwards until the blade had completely left the scabard "I guess a fight is unavoidable" he said and held the blade back hand, waiting for his oponent to make his move.

A fast gust of wind blew at them, Kimimaros hair swayed sligtly in the wind as he waited

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naota753 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:40 pm

"Lucky you. Seems my rash friend went and got himself killed. I will dispose of you soon enough, but I must not allow his body to be recovered by enemies." A smoke bomb to the ground and he was gone.

Naota753
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:32 am

A small explisives suddenly hit the bomb before it landed on the ground, exploding half a second after the smoke started coming out "that should have taken care of him" Kimimaro muttered as he sheathed his blade and dissapeared into the shadows

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:06 am

(OOC: Did this thread officialy die?)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:04 pm

(yup)

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:18 pm

(OOC: oh. lol. That's a shame. It was pretty good really..)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:17 pm

OH GOD MY EYES.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!