Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Birth Do us Part?

Birth Do us Part?

a part of “Birth Do us Part?”, a fictional universe by ravenstarr.

They are all best friends. Known each other in diapers. They swam together, bathe together, ate one another's food. It wasn't high school that hanged them but their parents. They are now engaged, and everyone seems to have something to tell the rest.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Birth Do us Part?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Birth Do us Part?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Birth Do us Part?"

So people Do not have to follow the link right away I will put some information down here. This way people can get a feel for things witout following links around. I personally hate following links.

THE HISTORY !

Three girls. Three guys. Had been sworn into marriages from the day they were in diapers. Parents making a deal before they were even born. Who was with who. What company they would be in charge of. To keep the genes in the family business.

Growing up they were all best friends. Always together, and top six on one another's myspace page. Numbers on speed dial, though they know them by heart. Going to school together, late night calls, break ups, and love. The day they found out they were all engage, they were shocked, pissed, and the girls were threw with the guys, technically.

The girls always loved the guys, and same with the guys. But now? Now they are forced to love each other in a romantic way.

They each had two weeks since they were informed, to break off any ties, end all relationships and get used to the idea of being engaged.

Sparks flying, hearts dodging, broken hearts, drunken nights, truths told, happy endings.

rama will be unleashed. Hearts will be broken, lives will be threaten, but in the end, all they want is a happy ending.

They all find out when the last turns 18. Even though they do not have the same birthday.

6 People.

3 girls, and 3 boys.

Girl A: Is Pregnant.
Girl B: Loves Boy C
Girl C: is dating Boy A

Boy A: Dating Girl C
Boy B: Father of unborn child to Girl A
Boy C: Is gay.
Girl A: Myrissa Cardigan {xxsamxxtwilight}
Girl B: Jessica Peyton {ravenstar}
Girl C: Annabeth Kate Richardson (xxlilly)

Boy A: Nathen West {Cali}
Boy B: Nate Locke {Renthead}
Boy C:Harry Lee {digi-kun}

Character Sheet
Code: Select all
Name: first and last name

Role: (Girl A, B, C Boy A, B, C)

Age: 18 (for all) birthday is different. What Month and day?

Family Business: (If you like, it is preferred.)

Looks: Picture is preferred. Realistic only please?

Personality:

History:(optional)

Synopsis: Birth date, Role

Rules. (Yes we might all hate them at some point but we must have them to make things fair.)

-Don't apply and leave us.
-This isn't some fantasy rp, not even high school. Keep it realistic and keep it mature to a degree. I want the drama, yet this isn't a high school drama or a soap opera.
-No one liners, at all. I want at least a paragraph per post. Plus at least a post every other day. I have a child at home, so I do understand if something comes up.
-Literate. Add detail. Be descriptive. Just don't use 10 words describing how green the leaves are.
-If you have to take a leave, that is fine. But please let me know before hand.
Last edited by ravenstarr on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Birth Do us Part?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 am

can you save me the girl A posotion?
I'm always looking for a RP partner, so if you want to do a RP with me, shoot me a pm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:45 am

Sure can. Just get that sheet up as soon as you can.

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Can i take girl C? I'm kind of new to the new rp system, but i'll have my profile up in a bit
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Your character and Sam's are accepted. And no worries, I am not used to this type of RP, so just bare with me in some things. (I am used to the simple OOC and IC threads. Wanted to try this out and see how it is. :) )

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Dude love this idea... I submitted one for Boy b...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm

I will be posting the First thread a little later on... so far it seems the latest birthday is in December. The 12th to be exact. I would prefer no one go past this date in a birthday, but if it happens it happens. I can easily edit my post. Something I would like in each post is the following. Now I will not say go back an edit, but I will be slightly disappointed.

I want to know how your character found out. I want to know their feelings on it at that time (Pseudo or real) and then I am going to set up an event where everyone is going to be by the end of their first post.

Does that all make sense? Please tell me if it doesn't

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:54 pm

can you say that again... but this time slowly .... you know for a person who's brain is about to fall off?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Ic will be up sometime tonight. When IDK.

First post: I want how the character found out (shoot for detail here, feelings, thoughts, expressions, anger, betrayal, deceit that stuff) Shoot for quantity over quality but the first post I want at least 3 paragraphs. At least, If you can't that's fine as well.

Birthdays : The latest is De. 12. I don't want the last two boys after that. If possible so I can make this post count and not have to edit.

That better?

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 pm

*thumb up* yep got it now.. thank you...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 am

And first post is up, have fun with your intro posts, I can't wait to see them.

In my post, "----" is the name of Guy B when he comes. LOL

EDIT~~~

Sorry guy confusion fixed. It was on my part and I am sorry
Last edited by ravenstarr on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 am

I thought mine was guy b.... I'm confused...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 am

Dude seriously... I sighed up for guy b not a.... ????I'm really confused...????

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:10 am

Rent, Again I am so sorry, please forgive me, and if there is anything in post you would like me to change in any way just let me know.

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:15 am

dude I'm just glad you finery sow it ... ... cause like come on three hours without a reply is scary

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 am

Dudes I posted... Aplogizes cause I don't think I did it the way u wanted... but I was rushing to get to school

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 am

It' exactly what I was aiming for. Quality over Quantity. Even if it was in first person, I liked it.

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 am

kk.. yay!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Posted. Just wondering, what are we gonna do when guy A needs to make an appearance?

digi-kun
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:48 pm

If someone doesn't come along, I will take him on.

ravenstarr
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!