Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

a part of “Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival”, a fictional universe by birthstone_spirits.

The fate of a world lies in the hands of twelve young people who are just trying to figure life out. What happens next is a test of growth, luck and magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:19 am

Working on it now. Hadn't wanted to rush it without a post from someone else, but writing now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Oh don't sweat the pace. If anything more frequent posters help to keep blood flowing in the game while slightly slower posters weave in too! Its a balance definitely. I think you and I are at a similar pace so you should be good.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Sorry for being inactive, lifes been crazy. I'll post within the next day or two.
Death is the seed from which I grow

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 pm

No worries Necro! We're all going through the gambit.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Sorry for being MIA for a few days y'all. I, too, had some major life happenings.
~AngelGirl~

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:59 pm

@Angel, nothing to worry about fam. I know y'all are dedicated. Can't wait to read more of everyone's stuff!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Just came back from a very successful job interview, if I do say so myself. So, if I don't get a post out tonight, best believe I will have something down tomorrow.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Yaaasss you better get your coin!!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Peeking in to say Hallo to old-timers and new! Y'all can call me Cheese, Listen, Mum, Hey you-... Whatever floats your boat.
Finally got Lauren's message, more than a few months late due to my RL hiatus from RPG. But I'm here floating, observing, and oh so proud - too see yet another cycle of this adventurous world-building continuing on through the years! I'm excited to have the opportunity to come back, but I'll stick to this general greeting so far before popping any character(s) about. Nice to meet y'all, and looking lovely so far. :)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Yes! Listen is very cool she goes way back with me and this game. Since all of the warrior spots are taken shell be playing some other characters we could use for the plot. Happy to have her back!!!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:31 pm

Just popping in to say that i hope all is well enough with everyone.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 am

Hey!!

I am in Atlanta for Afropunk, which is the only reason you guys haven't seen a post from me. It's also a bit of a reunion for my best friends and I since we all haven't been able to be on one side of the world together in three years, so they've definitely been monopolizing my time. With that said, I will try to get something in by tomorrow since people are still sleeping off hangovers, but if not, definitely Tuesday when I get home.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 am

Uuugh i was out of town for NYC afropunk and I was feeling some real fomo. Have fun!!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:03 am

Hey, I'm still here!

So sorry, I've had all of my time consumed with this one person and we've agreed that we actually need to get on with our lives and stop procrastinating things that are important :3

You'll be seeing a post from me no later than tomorrow evening! And I'm going to stick to the weekly posting schedule that I've been in the past.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:02 pm

@angel it's like that sometimes. I hope everything ended amicably between you and said person though! Looking forward.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:08 am

Expect a post from me within the next hour or two.

I am EXHAUSTED AF, but I'm back. Afropunk was lit, edibles are not for me, and mimosas are life. Oh, and Willow Smith has found her sound cuz I was thoroughly impressed this weekend.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Ah yes, edibles. I accidentally ate more than i needed to once and I swear to god I heard Christmas carols in the dead of February. Never again. Happy to see a post. Hopefully others can start putting in their stuff too just so i know who all is still on board. I know that Burning and Users are working on shows and Linnea has some school stuff. I could probably post again in the next day or two.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:46 am

Definitely never doing edibles again. If I try one again, it's cuz somebody was slick as I don't know what. But anyway, I had to get a post out. This RP is definitely a touch outta my comfort zone and I wanted to try it out, make it work. Not going anywhere any time soon.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:59 pm

IF JULES AIN'T ME LOL @usernamesareadrag.

"Yeah. Yep. Best option only option."

BRUH. I would've been like that too. Had a whole ass moment of walking the fuck out, noticing shit doesn't look right, and then just come back, ducking my head and pretending like I don't wanna cry right now lmao.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:36 am

It has been quiet so come Sunday I'll be messaging folks to see what's up, we can continue without a full set but it would be cool to have as many of us as possible in the game. (This game won't die unless I myself fall dead in the middle of brooklyn.) Also knowing where folks are will help the rest of us pace our posts.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!