Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A bit late, but here's my introduction...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

A bit late, but here's my introduction...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelticCat on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Well, I'm CelticCat1293. Or CCat, or CC, or CeCe, or Celtic, or pretty much anything you want to call me. I actually should've done this about two months ago, so I'm not all that n00by anymore... >.> Just lazy.

Hm...Introduction. I like fantasy RPs, mostly, but I pretty much like anything with a strong plot-line. I'm a bit of a spazz and pretty huggy, so sorry if I offend you in any way. Tell me up front if anything I do makes you angry or uncomfortable or something. I try my best to be friendly, so don't be afraid of talking to me, either. I don't really know what else to say, so I'll end it here...

^.^ Hiya.
*Made by DraconicArcania and all rights go to her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CelticCat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: A bit late, but here's my introduction...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Din on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Well hello there, CelticCat. I've seen you in chat quite a few times, but it sure is nice to see a formal introduction from you. Considering you've been here for two months already, I expect you're already acquainted with the rules, but just in case, here is a link to Our Rules.

For any other questions or if you need help with something, check out the Help Forum. Read it over before posting something new. Who knows, you might find someone else with the same issues.

In any case, I'm glad it was me that formally welcomed you first. So now you owe me.

Remember that.
Tell me a story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Din
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante215 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Welcome to RPG, I'm still fairly new here myself compared to some of these people, don't worry about the fact that it was late, some people don't post intros at all. However, it is good to see a new face and din, shut up fool, she don't owe you shit.
I wonder, how much I have lost over the years and how much I have gained from these experiences. Intellect, wisdom, knowledge? I would cast all these aside just for a second chance, a second chance to make everything I have done wrong right once more... Each time I stare into space I ponder, what would have happened had I done things differently? If I had been in a different family, met different people, would I have ever been happy, or would life have just punched me in the gut like it always has...

Dante215
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:09 am

CCat! :D How's you? I can't believe I missed this post. You're so popular in chat. D:
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!