Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Bitter-Sweet Ecstasy

Bitter-Sweet Ecstasy

a part of “Bitter-Sweet Ecstasy”, a fictional universe by ChristyLovesYou.

Five best friends' interesting lives as they tour for their third album.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitter-Sweet Ecstasy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bitter-Sweet Ecstasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bitter-Sweet Ecstasy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Bitter-Sweet Ecstasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skindeep on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Can I reserve Riley pleas I'll have a character up soon???

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skindeep
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Sorrrry, i was going to play her.. But anyone else you're welcome to have. I was almost thinking about adding a pianist if you have ideas.. I'd be willing to add a female one.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:46 pm

yeah could you possibly add another female charecter like pianist
ISo stick that in your juice box and suck it!

Tayloremond
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:50 pm

sure! i'll think of a way she could fit in. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 am

hey do u mind if i reserve the pianist and copy the thing for her that eplais her its basicly what i was going to put in my personality on my own but if not i will think of something else

Tayloremond
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah go ahead, that's what its for. That's just a little though, so if you could add more that'd be great. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:11 am

kk i will thankyou and if i dont get her up by tonite she will be there tommorow

Tayloremond
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:15 am

how old would you perfer the band members to be?

Tayloremond
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:17 am

Okay, i'm excited to see her. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawrImaPanda on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 am

Can I reserve the fan girl? I'll have her up soon, promise!

RawrImaPanda
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:48 am

sure! (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawrImaPanda on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 am

Thanks so much! I won't let you down! ^^ ♥

RawrImaPanda
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 am

I'd like to reserve The Manager

Victorant
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawrImaPanda on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:15 am

I just submitted my character, 'The Fan-Girl.'

I hope you liked it ^^ ♥

I worked all night on her!

RawrImaPanda
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:46 am

May I reserve Will please?

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 am

Hey, can I reserve Scott? I will make him tommorow, here it is night.
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Those have all been reserved, and panda i will read her now. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:11 pm

@Panda I love her! (: She was more interesting than i imagined her, so that was good, also i think her and Riley will get along very well. I was trying to stay away from the scene look but, since your character is the fan girl it doesn't matter.
I imagine Scotty as a very fun and random person, so him meeting her will be interesting, i'd think of him as confused at what hit him with a random girl.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:14 pm

@xXBaybaykidXx you submitted a character for the fiance. It was not how i pictured her at all, i thought of her being very girl. But, i really liked your character and she probably fits better with him than anyone else would. So, accepted. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!