Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Black and White

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Hello and thank you for checking out this Black and White topic. I am The Great Thundorz, I have been on and off this site multiple times before in the past and have recently come back to put up this roleplay. It has been an idea I have wanted to see executed personally for months now, and I am glad with the way the idea has come out. I am fairly confident in my abilities as a roleplayer and in my ability to manage roleplays, and I hope this will catch someone's interest out there. Now that I've gotten introducing myself out of the way, let me explain a little about the roleplay itself.

The roleplay is set on Earth in the year 2020. Not much has changed in the few year gap between us, with some exceptions including multiple new products such as movies, video games, television shows and multiple other forms of entertainment. Much like ourselves, the people in 2020 love to tell stories and believe that there is something more out there in life. There is one fable, however, that you may not have heard about. It has gone through many different forms of names over the years, but now we simply call it Black & White. It hints that there have been multiple conflicts on our Earth before and that this one is no different. It involves magic, a great evil being born from misuse of magic, magic being forever split into two parts and the people fearing magic after this conflict is resolved.

So what happened to magic after it was split? The story tells us that it's good and evil aspects were transformed into The White and The Black respectively. However, due to the people's fear of magic entirely, The White and The Black were forgotten about and simply became lost in history. Whether or not the story holds some truth, I will leave for you to find out. There is only one true way to find out, however. I should mention real quick that I do have five slots open for anyone to come and claim. This does not mean you will not be important to the RP without claiming a slot, but I do have something planned for whoever is brave enough to try them out. That is all I can say without giving too much away, I hope this has helped you determine whether or not this roleplay is for you. Have a good day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Re: Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 pm

I'll give it a try. I can submit an application for reviewal within the next day or two.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!