Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Butler: New Contract

Black Butler: New Contract

a part of “Black Butler: New Contract”, a fictional universe by xCrossX21.

It's been 50 years since Ciel Phantomhive disappeared... what happens when one day he returns and new problems rises? (Characters needed!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Butler: New Contract”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Black Butler: New Contract

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 am

Good one xCrossx21 but I think u should explain the other two too since they're a common characters here.
Sent By
<Original>
Wolf Hikari
<Its My Mystical Moon>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 am

Yeah. I roleplay Sebastian in a deviantart group, but I've been considering Alois and done so with the Ciel there. I have both of their profiles already filled out back at the house, so its just a question of who might be needed more, I believe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:26 am

well i say they are both needed... but i guess we need sebastian a bit more. ;p
Cause Alois (in this rp) made a new contract with another demon.. i guess he's going to try getting Ciel again ;P (bipolarness?)
& as for Sebastian, someone else is trying to get him ... (everyone loves Sebastian^^)

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:29 am

XD Alright. Ill submit the form when I get back to my house if that's alright.

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:32 am

as for Ciel... (whoever wants to play him)

Ciel comes across as being a mostly emotionless, cold child, focused solely on his business interests and his quest for revenge. Though, he is capable of portraying himself as an engaging, happy, easygoing individual, typically when undercover, but is quick to revert to being callous when he no longer has to hide his true self. Before the loss of his parents, however, he seemed to truly be a happy and energetic child.
He has been shown slapping and insulting individuals for being too comfortable with touching or speaking to him. In the anime, he can occasionally be seen harming his servants, although in the manga, he usually does not hurt them at all. Note that the anime version of him is typically harsher and angrier in regards to his personality but does not cause as much harm and destruction. He is not shown interacting with his staff much, beyond Sebastian Michaelis, and usually lets Sebastian take care of running the household. However, it is implied that he does occasionally spend time with his servants socially. In regards to Sebastian, he seems to care about his well-being, but only to a certain extent. He seems slightly shocked and worried when Sebastian is injured by Grell Sutcliff's death scythe, but still expects Sebastian to be capable of remaining alive and protecting his own life. He also seems to find it amusing to intentionally try to make Sebastian fail at tasks, as shown when he orders Sebastian to cook a perfect curry in a short period of time, and then asks him to do other mundane tasks, so as to interfere with that goal. In the second anime season, though his personality is mainly unchanged from the first season, he occasionally appears more fragile and dependent on Sebastian's support. He does not struggle when picked up and carried by Sebastian. he seems to view most of life as a long game, occasionally seen comparing himself to the king piece in chess and other people as his pawns. He seems to have no qualms with lying, stealing, or killing others, so long as it benefits him in some way. However, that is not to say that Ciel does not possess some measure of compassion, as seen when he regrets his failure to prevent the killing of Jack the Ripper's last victim.

& yeah tat's fine :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey, if no one has asked yet, can I put in a claim on Alois? I've got a profile all ready for him, but I might not be able to submit it right away....
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:25 pm

yeah you can.
i think HeluvaButler is going for sebastian. ^^
so yeah i think Alois is open so you can have him. :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 am

Sweet. All I really need to do is find him a good picture.... But I've been loading an episode of Kuroshitsuji ALL night, so I haven't been able to do much, cuz I don't want to slow it down. Damn dial-up. I'm loading eight, because I saw the first episode and I know vaguely what happens in between.... I don't know. I love Alois to death, and that's no pun on the episode, either. I watched an AMV that had clips from this one, and I bawled my eyes out all through it. I wanted to see what the episode would do to me. Meh, I'll probably cry for the next few hours until I fall asleep sitting at the computer (I have done this before, and I don't recommend it. I slept for over a half hour before I woke up and realized what was going on. Neko's brain stops working after being up all night. xD).

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 am

LOL!! XD

why download when you can watch it right off youtube?
they have ads everyone now and then, but it's a full 24 minute episodes :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdglf3Tna0k

^ that's ep. 1 but they have all the episodes including season two. ;P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Haha, yeah. I'm a strange case with anime. I read like the first manga (or first two, in this case, though I'd LOVE to get my hands on the third) and then research everything online, because YouTube ALWAYS takes forever, I don't have the money for manga, and I'm impatient. So, when I've got a whole night of nothing to do, I set up YouTube and watch the episodes that interest me. But by this time, I've already read every episode guide for the series and know what's going to happen. But there are always things that can't be replaced by sheer knowledge of them. No. Some things are meant to be seen. Like Alois' Spanish dance. Olé! Man, that still makes me laugh. I freakin' love that kid.

-sigh- My SHOUTAAA! I'm happy you made him a demon and brought him back to life! -hugs Cross- He deserves it! I'm gonna pick him out an especially perfect new body so that I can trick Ciel into giving him his body! And then he can use Ciel's body to look for his own! Or.... Maybe.... It's been fifty years. Isn't it safe to say that Alois' body is probably decomposed? Nooo....

-is reading her own post- I'm such a fangirl. It's sickening. x.x

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:17 pm

haha.
i found Alois a bit freaky. sudden mood changes...
i was like WTFF when stuck his fingers in Hannah's eyes. -___-
But yes... he's a very unique character... ;P
& I ended up finishing this anime in 2 days ^^
im such a no life... haha . but when it comes to good anime, i cant stop watching it.

now that you mention it... yeah his body probably went bad... unless you have a good idea so tht it was kept somewhere safe?
maybe claude, before he died, he put it some where. :O
i dont know...

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

hold on. . . . .Neko. . . .your a girl?!
I'm sorry, i thought you were a boy. . . . 0.0
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

BTW

we can start as soon as we have the following characters:

Alois
Sebastian
Ceil
and Alois's new butler. ;P

if you know any other ppl who's interested in this rp, please do tell them. ^^ I would really like to get this rp started...
im a very impatient person

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

-peeps head in-

Olé! So, Alois has been taken and Sebby, Claude and Ciel are still up for grabs, I take it? Kufufufufufufu, what about Grell? So many interesting characters to nab. Also, I'm so totally not not stalking you, MagiNekun. I mean, y'know, I have a secret love for all characters in Kuroshitsuji. Seems like their becoming popular on RPgateway now, so that's exciting. Smexy butlers and boys (and feminine, transvestite characters like Grell) all around. Blargh, I should be sleeping. Anyhow, let me know whose not taken so I can throw up a profile for one of them! Any will do, really.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:35 pm

If HeluvaButler takes Sebastian & MagicalNeko takes Alois then...
the open spots are:

-Ciel
-Alois's new butler (an OC)
-Grell
-William
& the other characters ;P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 am

Hannah put it in cold storage for... later. -cough- Necrophiliac. -cough-

I wonder what my new butler's gonna be like.... Hmm.... Well it doesn't matter. I don't love him cuz he's not Claude. Hmph. -crosses arms- Haha, no. But it does give me a reason to be a bitchy, foul (also seductive, sexy, and saucy) minx. I'm gonna have more fun as Alois. Which reminds me. I need to get the two pics (one of his new body, and one for his original which I intend to find eventually; even if it's deteriorated and gross, as a demon I'm sure I can eat souls or something to fix it. Could you imagine, though?); but I'll put it up and edit it later. I'm gonna leave the contract seal part blank so it can be discussed with my butler when the time comes.

@HoneyBuns: Stalk me all you want, love. I'll just stalk you back.... And commit tacklerape on you. :D -kisses-

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:40 am

hey xCrossx21, tell me how may character is available now. I need to update the "Roleplayers Wanted" thread. >_<

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:21 am

I believe there's about 9 spots left :D
but all we really need is Alois's butler and Ciel to start :3 oh right ssebastian too ;P
im not sure when HeluvaButler is going to have his character up -3-

@MagicalNeko- Hmm yeah actually that can work. and yeah i really didnt like claude either ;P sebastian is better . ^^
come to think of it... that anime didnt have much girls... so it was all between guys. ^^ AHH my favorite character was Aleister XD
I loved how tht guy just popped out of nowhere in season two. XD

ahh crap i forgot to put the undertaker... but i doubt anyone's going take him. but i liked him. he was pretty cool.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeluvaButler on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:19 pm

SORRY! My computer crashed when I got home and hasn't started back up! I'm retyping it already and it will be in soon. Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry! -bows down-

HeluvaButler
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:32 pm

XD it's ok it's ok ^^
i hate when computer crashes... my laptop crashed about 100 times before I finally got a new one. ;P
computers really hate me... -3-

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!