Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Black Roses Red

Black Roses Red

a part of “Black Roses Red”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

Two Feauding Kingdoms. 4 Princes. 4 Princesses. Can marriage finally end the war that has lasted more than a century? Can love finally turn black roses red?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Roses Red”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Black Roses Red

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black Roses Red"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight's Work
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Black Roses Red

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 am

Is there room for an assassin trying to put a snapper in the works?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Just saying, I am waiting for the other princesses to post before I do, so that is why I have yet to do so.

Magix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Sorry it took Luna and I so long to post we had no idea it had already started! 0_0

CortezHorse
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby libcakes on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Oh dear, looks like one of our princes is smitten already...though I admit, it's more of a lusty smittenness lol. Hopefully the twins don't kill him before he gets his chance to introduce himself properly to Hikari rofl XD
Currently: a newb/online

libcakes
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:02 am

lol better be careful. We still need one more prince and the eldest to post.

I would be correct in assuming none of them actually know who they will be marrying at this point, right?

Magix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:50 pm

no, they all know who they're supposed to be marrying. and i'm still waiting for the eldest prince to post

Midnight's Work
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Oh, Glad I asked then. Anyone try pming him? I mean make sure he even knows that it started.

Magix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 pm

just did. im waiting for him to reply.

Midnight's Work
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:33 am

Hmm, he hasn't been on in like 4 or 5 days...

Magix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:20 am

Sorry 'bout that...got kinda busy with projects and stuff >.> I already posted though!

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Hey it's good to know that your still with us.

Magix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 am

So is anyone else still posting asides Magix, Luna and myself? Also, Luna needs a prince! :p

CortezHorse
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:37 am

Lol I was wondering that myself. I wish I knew someone that would be interested in this kind of rp to make a prince, however I don't think it's really their thing. If it'll help (and be allowed) I could always make a second character if you'd all like. I don't mind playing multiple characters as long as it would be alright with everyone else.

Magix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:46 am

It's alright with me. :D I was worried I'd be turning into an old maid at this rate :P

LunaTwilight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:48 am

Well I certainly wouldn't have anything against it! Looks like you can put away your hundreds of cats Luna! :D

CortezHorse
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:55 am

I could always make the new character a fan of cats. Then everyone wins =D

Magix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 am

Lol! Luna can be a crazy cat lady AND have a guy at the same time! SCORE!

CortezHorse
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:52 am

Watch it Cortez. Crazy comes as a package deal, with or without the cats! :P

LunaTwilight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:56 am

LOL! Well, I think the crazy that comes with an entire cat army is more scary! 0_0 FORGIVE ME!

CortezHorse
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!