Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bleach: Death Stalker

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Bleach: Death Stalker

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:44 pm

A lone Soul Reaper enters the smashed remains of his apartment as the rain fell. 'Damn hollow.' he thought, recalling the day Nariko's nemesis killed him. And doing it during his wedding to Rangiku Matsumo just pissed him to no ends. Seeing his Zanpakutō still embedded at the center of his apartment. Closing his eyes while memories of that day replayed in his mind. He clenched his fist, forcing them back behind the wall of fire and ice. Grabbing his chained choker, he felt the wedding ring dig into his palm and settled a bit of the storm in his soul.

Taking several moments to recover his numbless, he shook his head. Narrowing his gaze, he released his grip and slipped on a black spiked gauntlet on his dominant hand. Reaching for the Zanpakutō, he felt it's reiatsu reconnect with his. 'So Ryukimaru and Solar Dragon Cleaver fused with my other Zanpakutōs to survive.' he mused as the combined Zanpakutō seeped into his soul. "Ryukikami." he said, jerking the Zanpakutō from it's place. With a practiced flourish he slid into the sheath on his lower back. Spinning on his heel, he went to the gaping hole and looked out over the cityscape. "Nagato, you will die for what you did to me." the Soul Reaper states coldly. Taking a deep breath he flash stepped towards the gate of the Soul Society.

Appoarching the gate, Daimyo Masters tugged on the mask from his shamanic teacher. 'What skills I lack as a Soul Reaper, the skills I gained as a shaman makes up for it.' he thought at gateway opened. Entering, he ignored the weird feeling that always accompanied traveling through it. Emerging on the other side, Daimyo saw several Soul Reapers encircle him, Zanpakutōs drawn and aimed at him. 'They don't know me.' he thought, bringing his hands behind his head. Turning his gaze over them Daimyo snorted softly. "None of you have the skill or power to take me and win." he states coldly. Taking a step, he saw them back step and look at their leader. As they silently consulted, Daimyo glanced upward, lowered his hands and sighed. 'Rangiku, do you still love me? Do you ever think of me?' he wondered. As the russle of a Shihakusho reached his ear, he looks behind the reapers to see Rangiku and Toshiro there. Holding the stoic expression over his face, Daimyo felt his heart clinch tightly and break a little more.

'Giku.' he thought. Holding back tears of sadness and raging anger at what was stolen from him. 'The time, happiness, and loving memories that could have been share between taken by the hollow bastard Nagato.' he mused heatedly. "Masters?" Daimyo heard Toshiro ask. Matching the captain's gaze with his now violet tinted one, he just tilted his head. "We're take it from." Following Toshiro and Rangiku to the Squad 10 barracks, Daimyo wondered how this would pan out. 'Be ready to get slapped and yelled at.' he thought, bracing for whatever Rangiku decides to do once they reach Toshiro's office.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!