Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

a part of “Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain”, a fictional universe by xXChocobeanXx.

What if Aizen didn't die? What if Gin lived? What if Aizen had a daughter and a son? +Open and Accepting+

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Under Aizen's Rain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu May 26, 2011 2:19 am

Ah wow, actually I got two on the most popular. But only because we chatted quite a bit on both.

Wish Against Fate and Children of Heaven and Hell

But thank you.

So are we gonna restart? I don't mind I guess. Though, still can't post THAT often.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 am

I hope so. There are some rpers that aren't posting or have yet to take there charries from the character sheet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Fri May 27, 2011 12:10 pm

*Choco*The only way to re set it Basically Make a whole new game (As far as I now. I don't see any other way.) Put every thing you had and the extra stuff we added like The failed son of Aizen, the camps and there leaders, and ect. put in all the character that are being used (and maybe the new ones.) Probably should state that this game has already started and well fill them in on the OOC tab.

First, you should start poking people with a stick to see how is still with us.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri May 27, 2011 11:50 pm

When you do that choco I'll probably change a few things.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 am

Did you guys restart yet? If you did i missed it and need a link.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:00 am

No.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:25 am

Dang... nice joker

Exilewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:02 pm

I'll send ower forgetful GM a pm about restarting the roleplay.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Kenpachi was just starting to have fun too...

@Exile; lol ty

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Guess no one has noticed my Ulquiorra pictures.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:36 am

I noticed them Zane. Smexy Ulquiorra. :D He's my fav anime character.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm

*Glargle*
Chocobeanssssssssssss??? She not wanna restart I guess... Bleargh...

Hmmm... I'm pretty good at coming up with storylines... I'll put some thought into it, and maybe make a Bleach RP. But I never wanted to be a GM

Lately I'm having an obsession with Kurotsuchi Mayuri. lol

And yes, I did notice Ulquiorra with his Magical Spear of Nuclear Death!!!! Juuuussst... posting in this RP lately is pointless and depressing. Never got to do anything with my Espada. And put a lot of effort into that guy and his Fracciones.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Aw Tims why don't you wanna be a GM. It comes with perks. Like ordering people around Besides, I could always help ya. You know how well I organize things...

I am a good organizer/GM right...? Or am I just being delusional.

I think you'd be a good GM!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:02 pm

If Choco isn't going to remake it I have a made Bleach role-play I wrote up but never made. If you guys are interested I guess I could make it.

Soul Society

Tis dark days indeedā€¦ the 13 Court Guard never existedā€¦ the King lays slainā€¦ and the worlds have aligned. Rifts constantly appear allowing free travel between the spiritual realms and Earth. Though with the encroaching Hollow armies. Ravenously stalking the outskirts of the Soul Society. Craving for the souls they find so delectable. With a current civil war for dominance and a ryoka and Hollow invasion things have grown bleak. The only hope is for someone to find peace among civil strife and take the now empty throne. To unify the Soul Society and return spiritual balance to the worlds.

It is our timeā€¦ we Hollows have fought endlessly against Shinigami since the beginning of time. It is nowā€¦ our turn to be kingsā€¦ our turn to reign above all else. We three, chosen to ascend past being mere Hollows. We who have ascended to godsā€¦ Hollows who look and wield the weapons of Shinigamiā€¦ we who bear only a shard of our former masksā€¦ our weakness and strength purified from ore to steel. Rise my brethrenā€¦ and we shall reign supreme for we have devoured the Spirit Kingā€¦ and now the Soul Society shall burn.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:13 pm

lol, Tabbs, you're a great GM! I just don't feel like I could manage it. I'm better as an assistant/co-GM, like in Children. Like when you need me to yell at someone. lol

Rave(hey that nickname is smexy) your story sounds EPIC. Well written intro methinks. But the part about the Court Guard Squads never existing? You mean that literally, or like, Aizen was victorious and everything went to Hell? buahaha! There could be ryokas(humans) with machine guns in Soul Society. idk why that image popped into my head.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:26 pm

You killed a person doing that Timmay. They can never live with themselves again...

You make me so proud.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm

The story is set before the 13 court guard are created. Three Vasto Lorde/Adjuchas class Hollows infiltrate the Soul Society. They conceal their spiritual pressure long enough to avoid the royal guard and effectively kill and devour the soul of the spirit king. Upon doing so their masks are broken due to the pure amount of power now coursing through them. Now they prepare a united Hueco Mundo against a diverse and separated Soul Society. There are Ryoka as the Quincy were never wiped out and humans with spirit powers due to the close alignment of the worlds causing mass overflow of Reiatsu (No Bounts or Mod Souls as they were made by the Squad 12.)

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh, that sounds pretty tight. But no Kurotsuchi? *sobs*

But hey, if you make it, I'll play one of the Vasto Lordes.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am

Alright, I wonā€™t be putting it up for a few daysā€¦ as I have to go on a trip for like 4 days and I donā€™t want it to sit around in my absence.

Alsoā€¦ it may not be cannon but that doesnā€™t mean Cannon characters donā€™t exist it just means they never joined the 13 court guardā€¦ so just if your using Cannon characters try to add how that would effect their current selves.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:35 am

Wow this is looking cool

Exilewing
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!