Bleach: When worlds Collide Part 2 (IC)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Bleach: When worlds Collide Part 2 (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 am

Midnight felt a increase of spiritual pressure and then gasped when it was Akir whos spiritual pressure she felt. She growled and then gripped Ayms zanpakuto tighter in her teeth and started to sonido back to Akir's loft. She passed a lot of large and small buildings of all sorts and then saw the building Akir's loft was in. She rushed into the window and then gasped. The room was very hard to breath in and V was next to Akir. Midnight rushed over with the zanpakuto still in her wolf-jaws. She looked at V with confusion in her eyes and then turned to Akir and saw that he was knocked out. The air was getting thicker and then Bloodnight pulled Midnight into her other world.

"Midnight something is going on in Akir's inner world...somthing bad..."

Midnight wanted to question what but then Bloodnight walked over to a building and it collapsed and turned into a red garganta. Midnight walked over to the garganta and then looked at Bloodnight.

"What is that and where do it lead to..?"

Bloodnight smirked and then walked right next to the garganta and touched the entrance. The swirling red light changed and Midnight could see another world. She saw Akir's zanpakuto manafestation and Akir, who was at the edge of his inner world. It looked like Mari Jai was going crazy with some weird power and deep inside Midnight feared that power. Suddenly she felt Bloodnights hands on her back and she was pushed into Akir's inner world. Midnight turned back to Bloodnight and growled.

"Dammit Bloodnight at least give me a warning!!"

Bloodnight laughed and then the garganta closed and Midnight watched as she got closer to the ground where Akir was. She landed next to Akir with a oomph. She pulled her head out of the ground and sighed. "Well...this is an interesting inner world you have here Akir.." Midnight wiped the dirt off her arrancar clothes and then looked back at Akir and smirked. "Need some help..?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm

"Welcome to our world Aymuharu. The world of the Shimigami and Hollow, who dance hand-in-hand with one another. Now we can decide who will take control of the outside. Hehehehehe...." Murasame spoke aloud.

Reaching behind, Murasame grapsed the handle of the zanpaktuo and started to grin widely. Almost like a reflex, Aymuharu reached behind and grapsed his zanpaktuo, only he drew it from its sheathe. Twirling the blade onto his shoulder, Aymuharu watched as Murasame drew his zanpaktuo and lowered it to his side. The laughter of insanity echoed from Murasame's lips as he started walking towards Aymuharu. The air around them started to grow cold suddenly as Aymuharu looked up to see red and blue snow flakes start to fall from no where. The sign of opposite forces at play and about to do battle.

"You will not be on the surface, I will keep my control over you Murasame...." the only words Aymuharu could think to speak.

Stopping in his tracks, Murasame started to howl with laughter once Aymuharu said this. The man didn't seem to be affected by Aymuharu's claims of containing him, maybe this time Murasame will be unleashed. As the laughter grew louder, the wind picked up and Aymuharu watched as a pillar of snow arose behind Murasame. Then instantly, Murasame appeared in front of Aymuharu and started slamming massive blows towards Aymuharu. Almost unable to react in time, Aymuharu fell to a defensive stance and started absorbing the blows through his zanpaktuo. The force of the blows started to hammer Aymuharu into the ground, causing a small crater where he stood. Still laughing hysterically, Murasame kept his blows coming till he managed to sneak a surprise fist to Aymuharu's jaw.

"Ha, I got you!!! Murasame exclaimed as Aymuharu crashed into a mound of building snow.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 am

Akir smirked but couldn't reply to Midnights comical statement. He quickly grabbed her by the back of her shirt, and flash stepped onto a a half standing pillar as another torrent of flames swept over the level of ground they once stood on. Akir look up at Mari Jai, who now had a menacing smile.

"You can't keep running away from my attacks Akir... This world is completely under my control and eventually Soul Crushes power will disenigrate everything into nothing leaving you with nowhere to dodge. How to you expect to overcome this if all that motivates your fighting is fear...?"

Akir grimaced and looked to the ground for a moment thinking to himself. It was true, Mari Jai was giving him one of her unusual tests. But figuring gout what she meant was the hard part. This weapon locked within his arm was something he almost completely ignored. Something that caused turmoil to Mari Jai and to those who were exposed to it. Akir sighed heavily as another torrent rained down upon himself and Midnight. Raising his zanpakuto Akir simply molded out his spiritual power to create a wall of blue flames between himself and Mari Jai's Soul Crush flames.

"I am afraid of whats within me. I fear it almost as much as vizard hates his inner hollow. But I guess I have to face it and conquer it."

He then swung downward causing both flames to cancel out on one another and dissapate. Mari Jai charged her zanpakuto form again to fire at Akir once more when she was stopped by Akirs sudden action.

Akir reached into his robe and pulled out a rolled joint of marijuana. Placing it in his mouth it suddenly lit from Mari Jai's spiritual pressure causing the infamous smoke to spread beneath him. Akir took a long drag gbefore speaking up at Mari Jai.

"When I was a human this substance is what kept me from despair and allowed me to escape reality. Now it's what gives me strength and character. I rarely ever smell it. Save for when I fight."

Feeling his entire body relax Akir rolled his left sleeve up to expose the red and black tattoo identical to the one Mari Jai had unsealed previously. The red half of the seal glowed brightly as Akir prepared to take a step into the unthinkable.

"Overcome limits, Destroy To Create... SOUL CRUSH"

As Akir yelled out this 3rd release phrase he swept his right hand over his tattoo causing the black portion to fill with spiritual power, the two opposing sided melded together and splitting apart. The spiritual pressure within the inner world and outer world where his body lay suddenly became stable yet still extremely dense. The ground of Mari Jai's inner world became a transparent image showing a mass of souls within a void of blue nothingness screaming to reach the surface. Among them were the souls of hollows, shinigagmi, humans, and a few quincy. This was the power source of Soul Crush, a large mass of corrupted souls combined into a destructive spiritual substance.

White light covered Akir and faded as the top of his bankai outfit was replaced by a light blue cloth that covered his chest exposing small portions of it. His face taking on some of the markings of a hollow mask on both his rightg and left cheeks. His yellow eyes had now become pure white save for his iris's which had become ash grey. Mari Jai's zanpakuto form remained the same save for it having smolders of white flames covering it's base. Akir looked up at Mari Jai's opposing form before he called out his attack.

"I can thank myself this time, and you Mari Jai. For allowing me to accept what I am, even if my existence now is manufactured..."

Akir grabbed Midnight by the hand holding her close to him as he prepared to unleash the true attack of Soul crush.

"Extinguish! Sebyutsu Genkai! (Will of the Limit)"

Akir swung Mari Jai's Soul Crush released form was spinning in a clockwise 360 angle. Spreading the flames to every inch of the inner world burning everything around himself and Midnight. After the fire had gained significant ground Akir smiled and spoke it's ending words.

"Purify."

Mari Jai's inner world faded into grey ashes disappearing around them. The spirit herself vanished along with the world speaking her words of wisdom to Akir.

"Without fear you can pursue a goal beyond vengance Akir... I doubt this is what Mayuri intended for this weapon... However you play a role in this story..."

Akir remained silent respecting Mari Jai as she returned to the core of her inner world which would shortly regenerate. Akir held up her bladed form as it suddenly broke apart down to the hilt. Leaving nothing but smoke pouring from the hole. He smiled warmly as everything around himself and Midnight went white, then black. Akir opened his eyes to find himself back within his loft face to face with V who had her hand on his now rapidly cooling forehead. He pushed her a few feet away and opened out his arm exclaiming.

"I did it V..."

Back in Mari Jai's restored inner world she looked out into the endless horizon she owned. Speaking out loud to make sense of what had just occured.

"Take care of that power Akir... Aizen has some knowledge of it's existence and will attempt to use it to stop the resistance if he gets his hands on it... The worlds will collide. But more importantly... With each use of Soul Crush... My flame and their flames will slowly burn away your young soul..."
"We are drawn to each other Like drops of water, like the planets We repulse each other Like magnets, like the colors of our skin"

Yes there is no fate for us, Only those that are swallowed by ignorance and fear and miss a step, Fall in to the river rapid called fate"

Alucard
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 am

Midnight’s entrance caused V jump as she laid Ayum down with eyes of confusion then looked at Akir. Waving her hand in front of her face. She assumed Midnight was in her inner world. Ayum was cold compared to the extremely high fever of Akir. She directed Pan to find bandages and blankets. With the items given to her, V ripped off Ayum’s top and examines his wounds. She had to act quickly to clean up his wounds (using the healing kido spells she knew) and get him warm She was sweating profusely from the heat or stress, the spiritual pressure both of them were exerting made her breathes labored. V and Pan worked together through the conditions to heal Ayum, getting his wounds wrapped him they laid him carefully on the couch then laid a blanket over him.

There wasn’t much they could for Akir. . .it was all up to Midnight. . . .

Quickly taking her hand off his forehand she chuckled a bit then gave him a stern look. She looked from side to side before fixing her eyes with his. Letting out a nervous chuckle V was relieved yet wanted to punch him for scaring her like that. The heat suddenly went down as Akir had regained control of his spiritual pressure, the building was ice cold. His pressure overrode the temperature in the loft, she felt somewhat silly, but it was a gesture made with good intentions.

“Do I hug him? Yell at him,” she thought, “maybe I should punch him. . . ”

V looked at Ayum, Akir and Midnight one by one then let out a heavy sigh. She felt heavy with fatigue from the training then working with such a emense amount of spiritual pressure around her. Giving Pan a thumbs up, who returned the gesture, she was back in her gigai then fainted.

BSX
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Crashing into the massive mound of snow, Aymuharu was awed by the power Murasame had gained since their last encounter. As Aymuharu struggled to stand, seeming the fist to his jaw had done some damage to him, Murasame appeared and sent a butterfly kick into Aymuharu's jaw. This hurled Aymuharu into a mountain that appeared nearby with a thunderous crash, also causing a small tremor throughout the area. Opening his eyes, sight now blurred from the kick to the face, he managed to see Murasame walking towards him. Still laughing hysterically, Murasame started to clap his hands as if to congratulate Aymuharu on his failure to fight.

"Come on Aym, I figured you would have some fight in you still. The fight with Haseo didn't weaken your soul did it? Hehehehehehe...." Murasame said aloud.

Aymuharu managed to pull himself out of the deep hole that he made when he collided with the mountain-side. Standing just outside the hole, Aymuharu grabbed his right arm which had his zanpaktuo still gripped tightly. Blood started to trickle down over his right eye, which started to blur his vision a bit more. Jumping down, Aymuharu hit the ground and fell forward onto his knees. As he again managed to stand up, Aymuharu squinted his eyes as he looked to Murasame.

"I won't lose to you Murasame. You're nothing but a vermin inside me, thats it." Aymuharu replied.

This made Murasame stop laughing and start growling with fury. Glaring towards Aymuharu, he started to grit his teeth as he lunged towards Aymuharu, zanpaktuo swinging downward. Smiling with his trademark smile of confidence, Aymuharu closed his eyes and stepped to the side. As the blade passed by him, Murasame turned his head looked to find a fist colliding with his cheek. Just as quickly however, Aymuharu started swinging his zanpaktuo in a set pattern which sliced Murasame easily. Swinging upward, the force of impact sent Murasame flying into the air. As he flew into the air, Aymuharu quickly swung a "X" pattern and sent a kick into Murasame's back. The kick hurtled Murasame towards the earth and with a deafening BOOM, creating a deep crater where he made impact. Landing on the ground, a few feet from the crater, Aymuharu stumbled over to see if Murasame managed to survive.

"Heaven's Dark Harbinger Slicing Air" the only words that escaped Aymuharu's lips.
Last edited by The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 pm

(ooc- god damn it alucard...long ass post *pokes you* garh )

Midnight squeaked when Akir grabbed the back of her shirt and then used shunpo and was now on a half standing pillar and looked back at the spot where they once were. She frowned when she was that flames covered the spot where they were only a minute ago. Midnight looked back at Mari Jai and bit her lip when she saw her menacing smile. She listened to the conversation between them and then watched as Akir created a wall of blue flames to protect them from another blast. Midnight smirked when she saw Akir smoking a joint marijuana and chuckled a little. Midnight looked at the now visible seal that Akir had on his arm and she frowned. She watched as Akir released soul crush and his apperance changed.

She looked down to the ground of Mari Jai's inner world and saw that it became a transparent image showing a mass of souls within a void of blue nothingness screaming to reach the surface. Among them were the souls of hollows, shinigagmi, humans, and a few quincy. Midnight looked back at Akir and a deep frown was on her face. She didn't like the feeling of soul crush, it made her cringe inside and it also made Bloodnight scream in her head. Midnight was surprised when Akir grabbed her by the hand holding her close to him and watched as he released soul crush.

Midnight watched with amazement as the inner world dissapeared and then everything went white. After a few seconds everything then went black and then Midnight opened her eyes and saw Akir's loft. She shook her wolf head and then gently put Aym's zanpakuto on the floor next to the couch and looked back over at V and Akir. Midnight stood up on her wolf like paws and the armor and wolf apperance cracked and turned into dust and floated into the air and was gone. Midnight streched her tired arms and legs and then saw V go into her gigai and fainted. Midnight sighed and then walked over to V and gently picked her up and looked at Akir.

"Im going to take her to my room to rest..." She then turned around without another word and walked into her room and set V on her bed. She grabbed a wet cloth and put it on her head and then pulled the blankets over V and walked out of the room and back into the living room. She leaned on the back of the couch and looked at Aym. He was all bandaged up and was passed out still. Midnight chuckled to herself and then looked back at Akir and smirked. "So what are you going to do now...?"

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Ruka passed through the gigongai presoupous world. She was glad that she had a hell butterfly to help her.
"I just hope my body can take this." she thought to herself as she made it to a place that she had been to before. A quaint town called Karakura town which was now in ruins.
"This place has chsnged since the last time I was hear." she thought as she passed different places.
"Better get into my Gigai. Some of these humans, if there are any, may have some spiritual power." she thought as she took out a soul pill and swallowed it. She changed from her soul reaper outfit to a yellow dress with pink flowers around it.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cyberxigbar on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Schneider stepped out of his Garganta, flaring his cape out of habit. He looked around, realizing why he almost never went to the Living World. My, what a boring setting... He thought irritably.

Oh, well. Boring setting or not, he still needed to blend in somewhat. Setting his pack down, being sure not to break his special drug, he dragged his Gigai out of the Garganta, the portal zipping closed. At least I get to wear a costume... He smiled to himself as he slipped into the faux body. He looked at the tasteful black tuxedo that he was now wearing briefly before putting his pack back on. He slipped the drug out of it into his pocket, and he walked into the city, beginning his search for his fellow cast members.

cyberxigbar
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 pm

(OOC): Sorry for the short post, I didn't have anything to pop up in my head.

Unable to hold himself up, Aymuharu fell to a knee as he looked into the crater. The sounds that were heard all around was the wind as it swept the snow around. Closing his eyes from the pain he suffered from Murasame, Aymuharu knew he would waken soon from this dream.

"Now now Aym, you didn't think it would be that easy do you?" a voice spoke from behind Aymuharu.

Opening his eyes, Aymuharu turned his head to find a bloodied Murasame standing. His zanpaktuo, gripped in his hand and the same arm clutched with his free hand. Murasame seemed as injured as Aymuharu as the Hollow started chuckling again. Standing from his knee, Aymuharu took his zanpaktuo into his hand and stumbled closer to Murasame. Stopping a few yards from Murasame, Aymuharu stood straight up and twirled his zanpaktuo on his shoulder.

"It seems there is some fight left in both of us...." Aymuharu exclaimed.

Outside his dream in the real world, Aymuharu started tossing-and-turning as he laid on the couch. The internal conflict between Murasame and Aymuharu was taking its toll on his body, which led to expending reiatsu by the bits.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Splashing franticly V realized she was in some kind of well. The water appeared almost black from the stone wall and lack of sunlight. Trying to grab hold of the stone, it was smooth and rounded. Obviously she was getting out here the old fashion way. Using the flesh step while focusing extra reishi on the bottom of her feet to gain a stronger footing, she zigzagged her way up until she got a firm hold of the ground outside. There was to barrier or market for the well it was just an open hole in the ground. Looking down the water looked the same.

Observing the surrounding she was in a clearing with a forest circling it. Looking up the sky was clear with just a few passing clouds, which she decided to follow. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until she saw the building Pan and her investigated earlier, then. . . she eyes opened. She didn’t know what but something didn’t feel right to her and that place, sitting up on the bed she sighed. She knew that everyone in their current state wouldn’t stand a chance against the hunters, they all had to get stronger.

“If I can channel a constant flow of reishi without touching my zanpakuto that’ll give me an upper hand in battle. . . .and ‘refining’ my flash step and kido skills, she thought to herself.

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Ruka cept running through town, trying to find anyone she would recognize. She decided since she didn't see anyone that she would look around the damaged town.
"This place, it's different than before. When I was here, I used to get such a nice vibe from here. It was peaceful. Know, all I sense is destruction and sadness. I liked how it used to be. It made me feel strong." she thought as she remembered the old days when she lived in this town. This was the reason she was a rare soul reaper. She remembered when she was alive.
"There were so many nice people. Though there were people who were very evil, you met some nice ones." she said as she remembered one time when she was at a shop and she had an attack a guy helped her out.

brokenlove
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 pm

V checked Ayum wounds and temperature. He had been asleep a long time and that worried her though the 2 of them kept a distance from each other. Unlike Akir and Midnight, who she trusted something about him worried her which was a main factor is her holding back during the training. Things had been slow since that night of them getting their behinds handed to them. Instead of self-pity, training was on her mind, sitting a bowl of water at one end of the table and taking a seat at the opposite end. Taking a deep breath in then exhaling, her eyes focused on the water. The water slowly followed the reishi flow, absorbing it with a stronger pull it splashed in her face. Captured

“Stupid gigaio. . . .” she thought as she wiped the water from her face.
Last edited by BSX on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 pm

OOC: Sorry guys I've been REALLY busy with getting registered for college.

Akir looked over toward Ayumharu's tossing form, it wasn't something that was pleasent to look at. Though he himself had just taken a venture to his inner world Akir knew deep down that a fight with an inner hollow was worlds beyond what he had just gone through. Even if he'd managed to obtain a higher tier of power in doing so. Chuckling Akir removed his sidekick mobile device from his pocket, and began to send out a mass soul based text message to the resistance. He needed to call a small loose knit meeting in order to give a warning about the hunters.

As the sun began to set over the Tokyo district Akirs loft was setteled in small waves of spiritual power began to slide across the surface of the sky. Enough ruckus had been caused in the past week to alert a certain force. Something that could be ranked above the many hollows and arrancar Aizen had within his ranks. Three large black masses seemingly fell from the sky onto the ground within the city. As their reiatsu cleared a trio of black hooded figures became present within the world of the living. They were a part of Aizens special capture and interigation unit. "The Hunters."

Alucard
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 am

A cold chill suddenly went up her spine, looking at Akir she knew their greatest threat had come. Out of the 4 of them, she and Akir probably had the most experience fighting such a foe. However time had passed since then and the spiritual pressure of these three was immense, almost suffocating despite them not being anywhere near the loft. There was no chance in hell they were ready to face them now, but destiny obviously never waits. . .handing you a set of cards in the game of life that somehow goes against your plans and hopes.

Turning from her seat to face Akir, she spoke, “This is bad, we‘re 1 down with 2 in recovery. . . and we don’t even know if Midnight can handle them.”

She paused, they HAD to face them. There was no question about it The Hunters were ruthless and would lay waste to the city until they got what they were looking for. V wished of all people. . . well it didn’t matter, she wasn’t even sure if he was alive anymore. Akir was there, not to take his place but had earned to be on equal footing with him. Training was over, enough practice, it was time for the real.

“Let‘s repeat history,” she spoke through her fear having just entered a state a calm by thinking of him, “we can do it. . . .we can win.”

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:22 am

Akir placed his arm on V's shoulder in a gentle fashion, so to stop her panicky response to what had just touched down on the city. He'd felt the reiatsu once before and knew not to panic completely. Akir looked out of his window at the lingering night that threatened to overtake the sunset. He sucking in his breath and patted V on the back speaking to her calmly.

"Look V... They probably just now touched down. Knowing their methods they'll pose as human and begin to move around within 48 hours. It could take them days to actually find us. Most shinigami that are undercover spend their time out of the wire and we can't be sure their here for us. Though I don't doubt I'm one of their targets. I just called a meeting with the resistance, we need to make a plan on our actions, and prepare to actually strike back. But for now lets wait for Ayumharu to awaken I want his input as well... But lets hear yours..."

Akir setteled into an open chair sitting up and looking V directly in the eye.

Alucard
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby man242 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:22 pm

As these new beings showed up in the world Anthony had been searching for something to blow up. He used his senses to see if any civilians were in the immediate area finding none he thought about fighting them here. He knew chances were slim without removing his limiters. But then just his rietsu would be enough to tear apart the area decided against it and thought of another option. He could try to open a portal to the hollow world and lead them there to fight but still 3 against 1 not his favorable odds. he looked at the building around him from where he was standing the place was full of ruins from what rumors it was some guy used a power to kill a army of hollow

He sighed he was not ready to fight a prolonged battle he had only come to find the resistance and join up and help bring down aizen.

He muttered "why me why always me" before raising his left hand taking aim at the trio he would lead them to the hollow world and deal with them there or sneak away giving the resistance enough time to prepare he hoped.

A glow started to appear on his hand before he launched the cero towards the trio not even caring about the consequences watched as it impacted noting they easily dodged before raising his left hand forcing a portal to open to the hollow world.

He then used sonido to fly through quickly leaving the portal open. As he left he saw a crater where a building once was and smirked he had not lost his touch
Last edited by man242 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

man242
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

“Is this really happening? Did we switch personalities or something,” she though after Akir reassured her, “I thought he‘d be gun blazing ready to fight. . . .whatever he experienced really did change him. . . ”

She coughed almost on cue as he patted her, his words did have truth in them. Why the Hunters had come had come was unknown, but she had a feeling they would find them in time. She looked at him as he spoke to her. Akir and herself were somewhere on hit list, she figured they would need at least 2 more resistance members to aid them. She looked over at the bowl, then Akir.

“Well Ayum condition‘s is better than what is was, when he‘ll wake up I can‘t say for sure. Maybe Midnight could get into his inner world and help or inform him of what we'replanning. If we have to fight without him, I’ll have Pan took after him. We both know we can hold our own in a fight, but I’m unsure about Midnight. She can be unstable with her power at times and that could be a handicap for us, we should keep an eye on her if she comes. We should have a few resistance members on stand by just in case there are more Hunters in hiding planning an ambush.”

V took a breathe, they had some time to prepare. Strangely the abandoned building came to mind. . . her and Pan had a look at it and it appeared in her dreams. Was that place somehow connected to the Hunters? She did. . . well she thought she saw someone looking down at them while they were leaving.

She looked over at Ayum for a moment then spoke , “Looks like we‘re going to play the waiting game for a bit. . . . after I left the ruins, I went to this place called an ar-ca-de. It had flashing lights and strange sounds.” V was talking with her hands mimicking the movement of what she saw and tried her best to sound like the machines, “Anyway Pan and I were on our way to purify souls and what not until we came across this building. Something was telling me to check it out but we didn‘t find anything in the areas we searched. It was clean. . . .very clean. Pan was getting scared so we left but when I turned back to take one last look at the building I thought I saw someone looking down at us.”

This was the best time to tell Akir about the place, hoping he would want to check it out. Pan was a little too scared to focus, which is why V left the place sooner than she wanted. If not there she wanted to him the ar-ca-de, it would help with the wait. . .

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 pm

(OOC): Sorry for the poor grammar and roleplaying skills. Haven't been able to work anything up since I am one-on-one with my Hollow-Spirit; and not with you. So, he should be out of his "coma" like sleep soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as the words escaped his lips, Aymuharu was forced to deflect a massive cero blast from Murasame with his zanpaktuo. Flipping backwards, Aymuharu was forced again to use his zanpaktuo to halt the incoming cero blast. To his surprise, the Hollow still had enough reiatsu to fire off cero blasts with enough force and ease. Landing on the rugged landscape, Aymuharu shifted his footing and launched himself towards Murasame. Twirling his zanpaktuo behind him, Aymuharu settled the sword as its blade started to glow in a blue-ish aura. Swinging his zanpaktuo, Aymuharu hurled a massive blast of reiatsu towards Murasame.

"Take that...!!!" Aymuharu yelled aloud.

A thunderous boom erupted when the blast collided with Murasame. Using all the power he had left, Aymuharu was unable to land on his feet. Instead, he crashed into the ground and slid to a halt. Looking up through his foggy vision, Aymuharu found Murasame still standing there with his zanpaktuo. However, Murasame wasn't laughing or looking at Aymuharu, the Hollow was staring at his zanpaktuo. Looking to the zanpaktuo, Aymuharu's eyes widened as he noticed the blade was sliced in half.

"How....... did I do that?" Aymuharu asked himself.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Akir thought to himself for a few moments after listening to v speak. He knew that eventually that the hunters would start picking off the weaker renegades. They needed every resistance member alive in well, since their numbers were extremely low.

"Give Ayumharu a bit more time to recover. He's strong so whatever he's going through shouldn't take up too much more of our time. Vizard have the stronger will out of all of these factions..."'

Before Akir could stand up his sidekick went off multiple times with new messages. The reisstance members that he kept contact with had responded. Akir jumped off his small chair toward his LCD screen, placing his hand on the surface he system activated showing the profiles of various resistance shinigami. Akir opned his sidekick and began punching back reponses

Alucard
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Unable to stand, Aymuharu managed to get on one knee as he continued to stare at the halved zanpaktuo. It was a rarity to see such a sight, especially when someone has never done it. As the Murasame's eyes glared at Aymuharu, the Hollow started walking towards the injured man. Looking all around, Aymuharu noticed his zanpaktuo was standing erect behind Murasame. The only thought that flashed through Aymuharu's mind was death. He was unarmed, with a insane Hollow walking towards him with a angered look because his zanpaktuo was sliced in half.

"Seems I had the losing side in this matter...." Aymuharu said to Murasame.

The Hollow remained silent as he lifted Aymuharu by his collar, the anger-fueled glare was matched against Aymuharu's calm gaze. Aymuharu knew what his fate was, it was only a matter of time before the Hollow's zanpaktuo was plunged into his gut. However, he was surprised to find Murasame toss the blade into the ground. As it stood erect like Aymuharu's zanpaktuo, the duo appeared as the tools of Good and Evil. One was white and the other was black, something that anyone would agree was a sign of tools of their respected factions.

"You would pass up the offer to kill me? The one chance at your freedom to unleash your rampage against the world?" Aymuharu asked.

Shifting his weight and flicking his wrist, the Hollow hurled Aymuharu away from him. Colliding with his zanpaktuo, Aymuharu rolled a few feet before halting to a stop. Opening his eyes, he found the zanpaktuo gripped in his hands. Though it didn't shock him, he found his zanpaktuo was halved too. Fueled by the reserved energy within the blade, Aymuharu stood up and found Murasame taking his zanpaktuo in hand.

"Unlike many of my kind, I have the honor to not mercilessly kill you. One must die by the sword in both our mindsets, so we will fight the old way. Blade against blade, spirit against spirit; the way it should be." Murasame spoke aloud as he drew his zanpaktuo.

Looking to his own zanpaktuo, Aymuharu nodded as he smiled at the polished spiritual blade that was gripped in his hand. Looking back to Murasame who was grinning widely as he gripped his blade backwards. A true show of opposite forces, a fight against swordsmen who fought with honor to kill with their respected weapons. Nodding to each other, the two men charged towards one another and all around the sound of metal clashing together erupted through the silence.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!