Bleach: When worlds Collide Part 2 (IC)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Bleach: When worlds Collide Part 2 (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sat May 09, 2009 12:38 am

Aizen complete his goal of overthrowing the king of the Soul Society leaving Karakura Town in ruin. Majority of the Soul Reapers are killed saved for a few that went into hiding. The population outside the Seireitei is used for labor and servants to Aizen and his arrancar army, however now that he has complete his goal his lust for power and control grow. Setting his sights to now merge the human and hollow world to gain followers and support to find and eliminate the Soul Reapers for good. With such an iron fist on the lives of others rumors run wild such as one saying he could be betrayed by those not from the outside, but inside his own circle and that the Soul Reapers are hiding in plain sight.

In the human world, the vizard Aymuharu killed a secret agent causing Akir, a Shimigami posing as a college student, to follow him. The murder scene caught the attention of the brass Arrancar Midnight. While Aymuharu felled, the two engaged in combat, but it was ended at Midnight plea to avoid unnecessary fighting. Taking a break in Akir's loft, Midnight felt they were being watched and her suspicion proved correct as Aymuharu was spotted and another battle ensued. While the 2 men fought, Midnight watched ready to aid Akir at his request. With such great amount reiatsu of in one location Hollows began to gravitate towards the 3 along with a rouge Shimigami named V. Akir with the help of opponent defeated the Hollows, but while such was going on something triggered Midnight to form into a massive black wolf sprending dark waves of throughout the city. Using a kido spell Akir defeated the wolf as Midnight's internal struggle end. After fainting the Arrancar was taken to Akir's loft with V and Amyuharu soon following deciding what plan of action to take. V requesting to train with the help of Akir went to Karakura Town as Aymuharu followed, while Midnight stayed back at the loft.

A week has passed by with no major conflict as the four seem to generally be getting along yet some keeping a watchful eye out for any suspicious behavior. With news of the human world being a safe haven from the chaos of the spirit world more rogue Shinigami and other spirit beings are making it their new home. A fresh group allies and enemies await our group as Aizen itches closer to merging the two worlds together. . .

Rules:
- No god modding
- At least a paragraph that's been proofread and spellchecked once
- I'm GM. . .again pray for us
- Keeping the cussing to a minimum
- Have fun

OOC is found here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BSX
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bleach: When worlds Collide Part 2 (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Sat May 09, 2009 11:57 am

Akir hawked spit and swung Mari Jai forward knocking V away from him. He smiled at her as he looked out into the barren city ruins that seemed to be trapped within a perpetual night. After the Gotei 13 had been defeated here Aizens forces attempted to char the entire area. Akir remembered his own role in aiding the escape of the many rogues that now resided in the real world. Though nobody knew it was him responsible for the act, they knew it came from shinigami that was given the codename Ninebreaker. When the hollows swarmed into the city to exterminate the shinigami, Akir unleashed the forbidden power that was encrypted into his soul. A special weapon called 'Soul Crush' which had the destructive capacity similar to a quincies. It unleashed a massive burst of spiritual power that destroyed anything in its path completely annilahting even the soul at the molecular level. Akir held his left arm where the tattoo seal for soul crush was bound, remembering that fateful day.

"Yo, V! it's been a week and I havent even had to unleash Maris shikai. If your going to get stronger your going to have to stop being blunt and force me to release my shikai..."

Akir lunged out a vertial swing slicing a ruined house in half making the surrounding foundation crumble. Turning around he flash stepped away from where he'd been standing, appearing on the edge of a large crevice that was a mile and a half long. It's depth was unknown, all that could be seen was darkness and a low humming every now and then. This was the scar that Akir had left when he'd unleahsed soul crush upon the hollows. Everytime he thought back to it, the thought gave him chills. Something so powerful that even Mayuri Kurotsuchi had put his life on the life planting it within Akir. Who at the time was his final experiment, and the proposed "silver bullet". But what was most horrifying was what Mayuri had told him before Akir had gone to Karkura to fight.

"If Aizen ever gets his hands on this weapon the worlds will collide... Then collapse..."

Akir winced and turned around to look back at the vast ruins, hoping V would come at him with something that could make him release Mari Jai.
"We are drawn to each other Like drops of water, like the planets We repulse each other Like magnets, like the colors of our skin"

Yes there is no fate for us, Only those that are swallowed by ignorance and fear and miss a step, Fall in to the river rapid called fate"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucard
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Sat May 09, 2009 1:16 pm

~Soul reapers are sooo entertaining~ Will's inner hollow was saying as he was watching these odd people fight ~c-c-come on, this is what Mister wanted to do and he's the boss~ they often faught like this, his hollow and his zanpakto that is, one was wanting to kill, the other to protect... it made for interesting conversations. ~Both of you just shut up, i'm actually learning a thing or two from these guys~ Will felt a little sorry that Hogo had to have conversations with his "inner demon," it's voice drips with sarcasm, and his voice gives kindness. They both gave a bit of an annoyed "humpf" and faught silently. He watched the two fight, one of them said something about shikai... the mention of the word brought a few memories back from the academy days, back before Aizen had tried to kill them all. ~Who the hell do you think you are!?~ his inner hollow bellowed ~you dont command me! you are only a kid!~ they were back to arguing loudly, the surprise made Will fall from his hiding place, and he hoped they didn't see him...
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sun May 10, 2009 1:57 am

V stumbled back from Akir’s push then settled herself in a defensive stance. He smiled at her during the stand off before speaking.

“Yo, V! it's been a week and I havent even had to unleash Maris shikai. If your going to get stronger your going to have to stop being blunt and force me to release my shikai..."

He attacked with an overhead strike, which she barely had time to counter before flashing stepping at the edge of a crevice, the dust and smoke from the debris blocked her vision. She flash stepped a behind a row of houses behind Akir.

“What should I do? I‘ve training all week and haven‘t found a weakness with him!” she thought to herself, “there has to be a way. . .I’ve been on defense all week. . .

V released her blade into shikai then gripping the hilt with both hands of the zanpakutou she charged the power from white to blue. She flashed stepped right beside Akir attacking with a horizontal cut to his midsection, the moment the blade came with a hair of touching his clothes she released the charge which let out quick forming mass of ice around him then she quickly forced the blade down into the ground the ice followed and began to form at his feet. However the charge lost power and didn’t wrap around like she hoped. Flashing stepping 3 feet in front of him, she attacked with a thrust aimed for his chest. V was surprised at her at prowess, but had to stay focused.

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Sun May 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Akir stumbled as his feet were caught by the ice ring he looked form right to left as the ice began to form around him. The cut on his mid section was shallow, enough to draw blood. Now V was talking she'd used her elemental powers to her advantage. But Mari Jai was a zanpakuto that was powered by two respective elements, she wasn't out of the park yet. When he looked up her zanpakuto had been lunged forward aimed at his chest. Raising his zanpakuto he caught hers just at the mid edge of his own. His sword hand trembeled as he blocked V's attack; the amount of force she'd put behind this one had caught him off guard.

"Thats more like it... But your not fighting a hollow V... You've got to force me into a corner to get me to light the flames..."

Akir spun Mari Jai in his hand hand knocking V off balance, as she stumbled he released a burst of spiritual power from the zanpakutos base, and swung it in a circle shattering the ice that had formed around him. He paused for a brief moment before flash stepping directly behind V, poking her back with Mari Jai's tip.

"Your going to have to do better than that... Wheres that strength you showed me during the escape?!"

Akirs attention was drawn from V slightly when he saw something fall from one of the distant pillars.

Alucard
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sun May 10, 2009 7:01 pm

V struggled trying to push through his block as she listened to his words. Akir pushed her back and her balance wavered, she felt him release his spiritual pressure breaking the ice. She recovered and planted his feet on the ground, catching a glimpse of him before he flashed step behind her. The tip of his blade poking in her back.

“That was a live or die situation, I did what I had to make sure we could escape,” she responded, “you want to revisit that?”

She had to think of a way to get out of the position she was in without getting hurt. Akir did have the advantage, but she couldn’t give up yet. V moved her sword in front of her and quickly began building up a charge and releasing it. Water slowly trickled down from the blade and hilt to the ground. It wasn’t enough, the blade needed a more constant flow of energy. Placing both hands at the base of the blade, V channeled her reiatsu into it while and continuing to the charge and release, water began to pour at a more steady pace, she kept an eye on Akir for any sudden movement he made. . .

“Is something wrong?” she asked him.

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Menelvir on Sun May 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Setsuna sighed quietly as she watched the shinigami fight. Was fighting all these idiots could think about? True, training was important, but for an entire week?!

She scrutinised the two. One of them, Akir, was vaguely familiar to her. She had seen him visit the 12th Division as one of Kurotsuchi-taichou's "test subjects". The other was from the 6th division, but that was all she knew about her.

There was another... being nearby though, hiding from plain sight, watching the two idiot shinigami fight, like she was doing. Setsuna frowned. That being didn't have the presence of a shinigami. Rather, she sensed a conflicted identity. Arrancar? Or Vizard, perhaps?

Setsuna didn't have time to ponder further when that being fell from above and landed in front of her. She raised an eyebrow at the figure sprawled on the floor. "Well well, what do we have here?" she asked casually. Though she kept her arms crossed, the muscles were tense, ready to react if this mysterious fallen figure tried to attack...

Menelvir
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Re: Bleach: When Worlds Collide Pt. 2 (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Sun May 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Aymuharu stood afar, watching Akir and the other Shimigami, who was named V as he discovered over the past week of their training. Standing on a building that wasn't ragged, which was odd due to their training dealing with long distances, Aymuharu kept his arms crossed. The battle had been a rather uneventful one, with Akir being the one with the most power and cunning in it; while the V showed a lower-level of power. Closing his eyes, he sighed as the blasts of spirit pressure collided one after another in recession.

"Aym, why are we still here... we should be off on our other assignments...." the voice spoke.

"We are here to study their movemnts remeber, or have you forgotten that Murasame...?" he replied.

"No, I haven't. But don't you think we should be dealing with our other problems at the moment....?" the voice asked.

Sighing, Aymuharu ignored the question entirely and opened his eyes to continue their observation. And to his surprse, he noticed that Akir and V had stopped. Not to rest, but something had caught their's and the other being that was viewable from his position. Then he noticed too, a small being had slipped up and revealed his position, which was out of Aymuharu's sensing range. Shifting his gaze to the being that was speaking to the one that slipped up, Aymuharu wondered what their purpose was.
Last edited by The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed May 20, 2009 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Mon May 11, 2009 12:07 am

Akir rested his feet on the surface of the air as he sensed around for particles of spiritual power floating in the air. When he noticed V channeling power for her zanpakutos ability he removed Mari Jai from her back. He turned toward the pillar that the small anamoly had fallen from. Raising Mari Jai Akir grapsed the handle with both hands and swung forward horozontially; a larger burst of spiritual power followed behind colored with Akirs natrual greenish red aura. The burst sliced the pillar in half causing the top to collapse into the endless sea of rubble. Akir looked back at V and let Mari Jai dangle in one hand.

"One more shot... Or I'll just go shraight to bankai and well be on our way home in 2 minitues..."

Alucard
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Thu May 14, 2009 7:22 pm

V stopped channeling reiatsu to her blade and looked at Akir with a confused look as he directed his attack to an abandoned building. He looked back at her and she stood there for a moment, she had to think of something quickly. Holding the blade in one hand she made a purple charge and using her free hand to cast a kido spell.

“Kido spell #1 Restrain!” she shouted pointing index and middle at him.

Flashing stepping behind him she aimed all the power of the release at his hand holding Mari Jai, water began to pour for the blade again and she directed it at Akir, charging the blade up to purple she released it hoping to incase him in ice.
Last edited by BSX on Tue May 19, 2009 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat May 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Midnight yawned as she looked around her room and then went over to the big window and sighed. "Well this has been one boring week for me..." She then went over to her closet and picked out some clothes and got changed. She left her room and noticed everyone was not here. "They all must be doing something...ah well..." Midnight shrugged and then strolled out of the loft and locked the door. She left the building and then used pesquesia and sensed where Akir and the rest of em' were. She sighed and then sonidoed straight for ground zero. She arrived there and stood on a big white pillar and saw the female named V and Akir training. She sighed and then looked around and also saw the vizard named Aym also watching them train. She sonidoed next to Aym and eyed him.

"So what is up Aym?" She looked at Aym with a look that made her seem very annoyed and tired. She did not hate Aym, but she did not like him or see him as a good friend. She then ran a hand through her hair and shoved her hands in her white jacket.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Sun May 17, 2009 10:56 am

Akir's eyes grew wide has the bakudo tied his hands behind his back. Mari Jai's blade pointed forward as if a large stick was poking from out of his back. Ice wrapped around his arms and torso encasing them in a thick layer before the reiastu stopped flowing. Akirs feet were planted firmly on the air as he looked forward to V smiling.

"Thats what I'm talking about... You know V since your so weak I gave you credit for being a strategic fighter. Especially since your zanpakuto is almost totally relaint on his release ability. Now I can stretch and jump a level forward..."

Akir shut his eyes tightly as reiatsu began to swell around his person. The ice on his body had severely cut off his connectivity, however he knew a way to bypass this. Fire did need air to breath afterall. A few moments passed and small cracks began to fall from where Mari Jai's blade was exposed, causing ice fragments to fall from the ground. Once a piece of metal was fully bare Akir uttered his phrase.

"Light the Fire, Bring the Ganja smoke. Mari Jai!"

Spiritual pressure zoomed into the exposed spot on the blade and combusted as fire melted the ice on the zanpakuto. Water fell to the ground as a green vine grew from the hilt. Marajuana smoke began to pill from a small opening within the handle. Akir released his mental braces as fire shot from every corner of the sword, far dwarfing it's previous release. Small flames blazed on the metal smolders as the sky was lit up with a mini light show. This was the true shikai of the most powerful mixed element zanpakuto in soul society. Mari Jai. A sword with the strength of fire and the wisdom of the earth. Akir held Mari jai in his right hand vertically staring at V.

"Hurry up and come, use your strategic combat skills... Even Ayum didn't get the luxury of fighting me without my limiter removed..."

Alucard
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Tue May 19, 2009 12:28 am

V removed her hand from the blade and moved it to the hilt. While he did have strength. . . and stamina. . . a good supply of reiatsu . . . . it didn’t matter! V did have an upper hand against him in some areas, she had to be smart about using them. Hearing the ice around Akir cracked and fall from the heat, she observed her surroundings quickly. Taking note of the empty houses and the crevice, both could be used to her advantage. Using the blade she cut the end of her left sleeve at an angle, she began to tear it into a thin strip.

“Thanks for the praise, but this isn‘t over yet,” she spoke to him as she continued to tear at her sleeve. It was important she remain calm, getting too emotional would weaken her valor.

She got it, her idea was quickly forming! Tearing the cloth just short of her shoulder V quickly wrapped the end of the strip at the base of the blade, then tied it off. She channeled a small amount of reiatsu into it and saw a fair amount water pour out of Mercury. Hearing Akir speak his release phrase the ice quickly melted as a cloud of smoke formed around him. She knew she had to keep her distance from Akir because of his zapakutou’s abilities to make her feel under the influence of cannabis, while it increased his power and senses. She built up a charge of reiatsu quickly turning from white to purple with little effort.

"Akir. . . patience is a virtue," she replied.

BSX
Member for 11 years

Re: Bleach: When Worlds Collide Part 2 (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed May 20, 2009 10:02 am

As Akir and V continued their vast training session, both able to counter their opponents attacks, Aymuharu kept a watchful eye on their tactics. Aymuharu had gathered much information on their strategy, seeing one utilizes defense and the other for enhancements. Both were very effective styles, but they had their flaws which anyone that payed attention as closely as he did, would notice. As he kept focus on the battle the ensued below, Aymuharu barely heard Midnight when she approached him. He didn't reply to her question, he was too busy with tracking the training.

"Aym, I believe we have collected our information...." the voice spoke in his head.

"Murasame.... please refrain from speaking to me about leaving. Your impatience is starting to annoy me, if you continue, I will cast you aside..." he replied.

"Without me, you're nothing Aymuharu... Remember what happened last time?" the voice asked.

Aymuharu remained silent, appearing to ignore the voice's question. He appeared only interested in Akir's and V's training. To his surprise, V managed to actually disable Akir for a moment; but he knew that Akir would use his zanpaktuo's element to burn right through the bindings. Another strategy gone bad for V, who should have started a quick flurry of slashes at Akir while he gathered spirit pressure to break the bindings. Crossing his arms again, Aymuharu sighed and shook his head with dissappointment.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Wed May 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Akir gave V the same smile he had shot toward her before. He knew about patience, however he'd given V one too many chances to fall him and she'd used them too lightly. Akir did have patience, he could have finished her easily with Mari Jai still sealed in its normal state. But he took into consideration the amount of reiatsu that would be behind the zanpakutos walls if he did this. His mental bracers held back his power to an extent however if too much hit the dam it would collapse and sure at least activate the seal dormant on his left arm.

"If you know me... You know I'm using patience. I'm still only fighting you with 30% of my strength... I'll turn it up to 50 since you want me to be... patient."

Akir took in a large wiff of cannibas, opening up his mind further and searching through it to find the mental walls he'd placed on himself. Envisioning them he knocked two down as the reiatsu flowing out of him increased in a large bulk. The small house ruins beneath them began to crumble and collapse from the pressure being sent downward. Akir opened his eyes waved Mari jai clock wise sending a reddish green stream of reiatsu across the sruface igniting the ground a creating a small field of flames.

"I was going to use the limiters I used to fight Ayum, however it's time I drove you into a corner V... A REAL corner!"

Flicking his finger across the hilt the flames on Mari Jai's blade erupted as he swung the sword forward toward V, a large stream of flames followed behind it at an alarming speed. After Akir launched the shikais intial attack he looked back toward one of the many still standing pillars. He smirked once he noticed who was standing there and flung Mari Jari into the buildings side. As it passed through it left a large hole which shook the building foundation. It slowly began to crumble to the ruins beneath.

"See now Ayum can even witness that he got over easy that night..."

Alucard
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Fri May 22, 2009 10:40 pm

(OOC): I hope that was aimed for me Alucard, because this post is based if it was aimed for my character.

Watching the release of stored spirit pressure within Akir, Aymuharu began to wonder how much this Shimigami had in his possession. To him, there had to be bracers to hold back the power; the only reasonable conclusion. A conclusion that proved right once Akir annouced he had a limiter, otherwise a bracer. As the Shimigami hurled initial attacks towards V, Aymuharu also noticed a blast of spirit pressure being hurled towards him quickly. Sighing, he slammed a foot into the rooftop and launched himself from his position. Flipping to the side, dodging the blast with relative ease and landing on another nearby building; Aymuharu sighed as he patted off the dust that had settled on his coat.

"Did he seriously think that would hit us?" the voice asked.

"I think he was testing us Murasame or provoking us..." Aymuharu replied.

"I agree with both logical guesses. Are we going to intervene?" the voice asked in a curious voice.

"No, its their training session... we are observers. If they wanted us to intervene, they will need to either ask or try harder to provoke me...." he replied.

Figuring the voice was content with his answer, Aymuharu crossed his arms and continued his observation of the training session. Overhearing Akir's statement that he will see that their battle wa an easy one, Aymuharu shook his head and sighed. He wondered if Akir had underestimated Aymuharu's power? There were vast amounts of spirit pressure kept hidden and contained; thanks to his Stealth Force training, Aymuharu didn't need limiters or bracers to contain it. Shrugging his shoulders, he kept a close eye on the combatants below and afar from him.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sat May 23, 2009 12:46 am

V had to wonder if Akir was just showing off since they had an audience. She had a feeling he was letting his power get the best of him, and also had to be careful about how she trained as to not reveal too much to the vizard and arrancar. Keeping her distanced she slowly paced from side to side, her eyes fixed on her opponent. Without much effort he attacked with a trail of flame and smoke that followed as he sped towards her. She quickly flashed step on top of the roof of a neighboring house the end of her hakama pants singed.

“That was . . . ,” she thought but was interrupted by a cough, “looks like the smoke got me.”

Feeling slightly woozy, she would have to act like the smoke hadn’t affected her. If Akir knew that such he would have an advantage against her. V let out a heavy sigh and slowly stood up. Ripping the cloth from the base, she tapped the pointed end of her zapakutou nullifying it’s shikai.

“If he wants to play that kind of game, so be it,” she thought to herself.

Jumping down from the roof she walked as close as she could to Akir without being in range of the smoke that surrounded him. Sheathing her zapakotou as her eyes look at his with disbelief, anger and pity.

“This training session is over,” were her words, then flashed stepped away.

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat May 23, 2009 4:00 am

Midnight watched as the two battled and then Akir sent a blast towards Aym and her. She frowned when the colum began to crumble and watched as Aym landed somewhere else. She sighed and then crouched down and then sprag up into the air. She sonidoed a little to a nearby building and then spun in the air and landed on her feet with a light 'thud'. She continued to survey the battle and then stared at V after she declared that the training was over. "Aw man...that was fast.." Midnight pouted as she watched at what Akir might to next.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon May 25, 2009 8:23 pm

“Who the hell does he think he is!?” her anger was intense, “I never would‘ve thought Akir would do something like that. He could‘ve really hurt them.“ V shook her head not even wanting to image that remembering the battle that had occurred between the 3 of them last week.

V, in her new gagai, was in a hurry to get to pack before the others came back to the loft. Fitting everything in a small black book bag she smiled as she held out her Ginnosukem dispenser, then placed it in front pocket of her jeans. Stepping out onto the street she didn’t know what her next move would be, wondering aimlessly, she was tired and aching from the training, but couldn’t stop. Right now Akir was the last person she wanted to see. Seems rules and regulations flew out the window since Aizen took control, the spiritual world and it’s inhabitants were living in a new age wild west.

Sighing at such a reality she heard unusual sounds coming from a corner ar-cad-e? The flashing lights and odd music sparked her curiosity. Looking at the people play she stood behind one guy and watched him play for a while. Getting a little too close she observed his hands much to his discomfort. V laughed trying to play it off and walked to the other side. Peeking her head over the machines she saw the guy still playing, and ducked when he quickly looked up. With her eyes on the ground she saw a coin and picked it up wondering what to do with it. Examining the machine she saw a “insert coin here” slot and pushed it in. The machine let out a fan fare of sounds with the words “press start” blinking, finding the start button she waited for the machine to tell what to do next.

BSX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizard_and_Glass on Tue May 26, 2009 8:28 am

Collapsing back into his chair, Courier closed his one visible eye, rubbing at the bases of his “horns.” He opened the crimson orb afterwards to gaze over his masterpiece. The likeness to Harribel was uncanny, Courier staring at it with little expression on his face. There were other sculptures about, specifically of the lower-ranking Espada and the new Tercera Espada.

The large male shifted just once, unhappy with just sitting in his quarters at the moment. He narrowed the one eye as he pushed up, despising the fact that he had been ordered to stay behind in Hueco Mundo. Aizen, he thought, had sensed something that either unsettled him or just generally loved to annoy his subordinates. The Quarta Espada did pause, though, when he noticed something out of place. There seemed to be an extra statue amongst the rest.

Taking slow strides forward, the sound of his steps echoed in the expansive room, moving amongst the lifelike sand statues. The statue in question resembled no one he actually recalled, though it soon became apparent as to why.

“Hey.”

The “statue” sprung to life, though it had never been a statue in the first place. He now recognized the young male, an annoying little Numero he had seen around and despised with a passion, though not as much as some. He turned slowly towards the statue of the female Espada, though he did not bother to remember her name. His hand moved up to rest upon the statue’s head, looking to the Arrancar and finally speaking.

“What do you want?”

“You’re going to the human world, aren’t you? I can feel it.”

With a crunch, the head of the female Espada’s statue exploded in Courier’s grasp, head turning fully. He regarded the Arrancar for the moment, then stepped forward, dusting sand off of his hand. The Arrancar smirked just a bit, enjoying getting under someone’s skin. He didn’t seem to understand the danger he was in, even when spoken to again.

“Of course I am. There’s more to do.”

“You were told to stay here, though. And anyway, you feel weak for an Espada.”

“I don’t care what Aizen said. I’m going.”

The look on the male’s face seemed as if Courier had slapped him as he stated exactly what he said. The Espada moved forward, reaching up and pulling the patch from his face for a moment. The Arrancar paled more at the massive increase in power, or so it felt to him, though the power had never went anywhere. The patch dampened his spiritual presence and kept it hidden, unlike the patch of Zaraki Kenpachi, which actually limited his power. He again stepped forward as the Arrancar stepped back, speaking again.

“I will do as I like. I do not have any obligation to Aizen. He has done nothing for me.”

“But he created you, like all o…”

“LIES!”

The bellow shook each sand statue in the room, making the Arrancar reel backwards. He had only then realized his mistake…he had known that the man was an Espada. He just hadn’t known his rank. He could now see that he had a large four emblazoned over his left eye, the pupil in that eye changed to match the tattoo.

“Aizen did NOTHING for me. All these fakes, these pieces of filth like you…you’re nothing to me. I did this on my own. Your former Quarta…I murdered him. Murdered him like the filth that he is. Only one Espada appealed to me. Only once. I did all this to be close. She had such a…deadly beauty despite being a fake. She’s dead now…”

As he spoke, his right hand drifted outward, touching the face of his recently finished Harribel statue, tracing the contours with his fingers. The Arrancar’s widening eyes scanned over the mask, recognition dawning on his face. He spoke once more, turning towards the male’s door.

“I’ll report you to Aizen, Courier.”

The burst of static sound startled him, as did the sudden appearance of the tall Espada before the open doorway. He wagged a finger at the Arrancar, then thrust his left hand forward. Though the male attempted to dodge, the left hand had been a feint. His right leg had risen as the male had twisted away from his hand. The sound of his knee striking the male’s back proved to be inconsequential to the sound of his spine snapping.

“Oh, you’ll do no such thing. I hold no allegiance to Aizen. All this was for me. All this work was for nothing, too, seeing as she ended up dead. I fought for Aizen because Aizen’s was the only side that made sense. The Soul Reapers attacked us on sight. Well, no need for you to hear all this…”

With a look of horror on the fallen Arrancar’s face, the Espada thrust his right fist down towards his face. He never needed to make contact, either. The crackle of the bala’s energy preceded the boom by a split second, the Arrancar’s head imploding. Courier didn’t bother with the corpse, either, turning towards his chair once more.

He leaned over the back of the chair, retrieving a large weapon, a black chain wrapped around and around the hilt. The sheath proved to hold twin blades as he pulls the weapon from its sheath. Almost as soon as he drew it, however, he slammed it back home, unwrapping the chain and then wrapping it around his torso once to hold the weapon over his back. He attached the end of the chain to his belt, then stepped away from the chair and to his door, sealing it.

Smirking at his handiwork, both the corpse of the Arrancar and the exploded head of the current Espada’s statue, Courier lifted a hand slowly. He then snapped a finger, the odd sound of a forming garganta ringing about the huge room. Just before stepping into it, he replaced his eyepatch upon his face, once more lowering his spiritual presence, but not power, to that of the average hollow and hiding his Espada tattoo.

The exit to his garganta formed only a little more than a mile away from the new third Espada, though it wouldn’t be immediately obvious that he was what he was. His eyepatch kept his power signature regulated down until he took it off, the Espada dropping from the sky like a stone. His feet smashed into the ground below hard enough to dent the stone, teeth rattling in his skull. He could only smirk just once as he situated his huge zanpakutou on his back, eye closing halfway for the moment.

“Hmm…now…what to do…this place is…so different. Hope this place is ready for me.”

Wizard_and_Glass
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!